The Tea Bagger movement is fake grass-roots, three conservative groups set it up!

It was a metaphor, We do understand what that is right? No one can seriously believe that this Republican wanted to go out and actually shoot liberals. Totally stupid. But when you are dealing with liberals I guess you have to explain everything.

Oh the violence and racism........Such Shame......

YouTube - Tea Party Violence Caught on Tape!!!

I like the video. Prepared to look like a news story, it is pure propaganda to make Tea Baggers look middle America. I will give them credit though, they identify themselves as Extremists. I especially liked the part where the announcer declared all the media in this country was wrong about Tea Baggers. So much for freshman year political use of video.

Let's revisit the HBO version of national political expression with Bill Maher. At least you will get some facts about Tea Baggers, not trumped up stories of non-violence. Decide for yourself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if88PgI-vfU]YouTube - Bill Maher BECOMES a Teabagger - 4/23/10[/ame]

I am beginning to sympathize with the "lefties" after the things I see the Tea Baggers put them through. I am an independent, thank you.

Politically astute people see Tea Baggers for what they are racist sore losers.
There is nothing funny about removing bigots. Your colorful attempt at "cute" and defensiveness about the sexual insult in your name don't take away from the fact that you are an enemy of the American people, and should be dealt with accordingly.

Tea Baggers = Racist​

racist_tea_party.jpg

How much do they pay you per post.
:cuckoo:

You are not worth my time

My price is human rights for all. If I am not worth your time, why do you bother to comment at all?

Because I not only find you disgusting but I also find you to be intellectually dishonest. You have an agenda and it has nothing to do with "human" rights. You are a hack and refuse to admit to your obvious hackery

the_race_card_business_card-p240943588284417422qrb9_400.jpg

LOL, his mission is human rights FOR ALL, all the while bitching about the rights of the Tea Party to express themselves in these free United States of America.

man oh man isn't that RICH.:lol:

Last edited:
stainmaster said:
My price is human rights for all.

Oh good. Then you won't be wanting our American CITIZEN rights. The two are NOT the same. You can get human rights in every nation in the world. I suggest try in the middle east, like Syria, or maybe Cambodia or whatever they're calling it this week. You could even try Somalia. They've got LOADS of human rights there.

See, the US Constitution applies to citizens of this nation, not to everyone. If you are not a citizen, you are a guest and are these rights are not your RIGHTS... they are your Privileges while you are here. Of course, if you're not here legally... you're trespassing and a common criminal with the basic access to criminal rights as our court system allows.

How much do they pay you per post.
:cuckoo:

You are not worth my time

My price is human rights for all. If I am not worth your time, why do you bother to comment at all?

Because I not only find you disgusting but I also find you to be intellectually dishonest. You have an agenda and it has nothing to do with "human" rights. You are a hack and refuse to admit to your obvious hackery

If I am a hack, whose hack am I? What does "intellectually dishonest" mean to you? Does that mean I am an inconsistent hack, or a consistent one? What ever I am, I must be doing pretty well if I can throw you into blind rage!:popcorn:

Last edited:
stainmaster said:
My price is human rights for all.

Oh good. Then you won't be wanting our American CITIZEN rights. The two are NOT the same. You can get human rights in every nation in the world. I suggest try in the middle east, like Syria, or maybe Cambodia or whatever they're calling it this week. You could even try Somalia. They've got LOADS of human rights there.

See, the US Constitution applies to citizens of this nation, not to everyone. If you are not a citizen, you are a guest and are these rights are not your RIGHTS... they are your Privileges while you are here. Of course, if you're not here legally... you're trespassing and a common criminal with the basic access to criminal rights as our court system allows.

Bigots are so pathetic to watch as they grasp at straws to justify their hatred of others. Fortunately, they have one heck of a public relations campaign so we can spot them anywhere.

tea-party-acorn2.jpg

Last edited:

the_race_card_business_card-p240943588284417422qrb9_400.jpg

If I am a hack, whose hack am I? What does "intellectually dishonest" mean to you? Does that mean I am an inconsistent hack, or a consistent one? What ever I am, I must be doing pretty well if I can throw you into blind rage!:popcorn:

honey, you don't see no blind rage anywhere but in that fantasy land you live in.
what you do see is a bunch of people laughing their ass off at you. but don't let that stop you from making yourself look like more of a idiot.:lol:

honey, you don't see no blind rage anywhere but in that fantasy land you live in.
what you do see is a bunch of people laughing their ass off at you. but don't let that stop you from making yourself look like more of a idiot.:lol:

So, what you are saying is that I am the best entertainment you have, and I am a hack! Sounds to me like another Tea Bagger shot themselves in their racist foot!:D

welfarequeen912photos.jpg

I don't know how Tea Baggers can keep a straight face defending themselves when they make signs like this. I may like to joke around, but I am not a fool who would carry a sign like this.:chillpill:

Last edited:

So, what you are saying is that I am the best entertainment you have, and I am a hack! Sounds to me like another Tea Bagger shot themselves in their racist foot!:D

:blahblah:
:dig:
:lol:

Last edited:
Have you been to a Tea Party rally?? You're going to believe everything you here? Go go 1 once! Then if you are smart, you'll have a different opinion of them.

Went to one here in Arizona.....not a raisin in that bowl of milk except me......a real representation of america. :evil:

You could be correct. I waste words when I should be posting more pictures of Tea Baggers.

tea+bagger+your+health+sign.jpg

uummmmmk.
just what is it with that sign that is wrong? what, your health is suppose to my (our) friggen problem? are you a adult or does your mommy and daddy still pay for YOUR HEALTH?
good grief. u failed with that one, skidmark.:lol:

there is something wrong with a system that makes you have to sell your house because your child had cancer. You should not have to go bankrupt because you get sick.

You could be correct. I waste words when I should be posting more pictures of Tea Baggers.

tea+bagger+your+health+sign.jpg

uummmmmk.
just what is it with that sign that is wrong? what, your health is suppose to my (our) friggen problem? are you a adult or does your mommy and daddy still pay for YOUR HEALTH?

there is something wrong with a system that makes you have to sell your house because your child had cancer. You should not have to go bankrupt because you get sick.

Got those talking point down huh? ;)

uummmmmk.

Dispute what I said. Dispute it, dispute it hard!

uummmmmk.

yep, and they just want "others" who work and pay taxes to have to sell their house to pay for their "FREE" health care from the GUBERMENT. or maybe they really believe the Obama can wave a magic wand and walla, the money is there from the money fairy..:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back