The Tea Bagger movement is fake grass-roots, three conservative groups set it up!

Oh!!,.... You didn't tell me someone put it on a hat!! I'll have to reconsider my position on this matter...........idiot!......

tea_bagger_and_proud_cap_hat-p148958184830884060vpgy_325.jpg

It looks to me like the "idiot" is the one who wears the hat. Instead of the Tea Bagger message why not just say, "I am a racist sore loser."

Tea Bagger = Racist​
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I believe they said they were conservative which hardly makes them fake.

Yawn.

Excellent point. I feel I got dragged into this Tea Bagger issue because I am an Independent, and don't have an axe to grind. I find it difficult to believe that all conservative Republicans endorse the Tea Bagger/Partier movement. Yet, I have not seen a single conservative Republican openly ATTACK the Tea Baggers. This is an interesting consideration.

sarah_palin_1013774c.jpg

clorox is good for liars who claim (I) and for shitstains too..

As usual, when Tea Baggers run out of things to say we get the word "liar" tied in with curse words. We are striving for rational, conversation here. Let's try and behave in an adult fashion.

Excellent point. I feel I got dragged into this Tea Bagger issue because I am an Independent, and don't have an axe to grind. I find it difficult to believe that all conservative Republicans endorse the Tea Bagger/Partier movement. Yet, I have not seen a single conservative Republican openly ATTACK the Tea Baggers. This is an interesting consideration.

sarah_palin_1013774c.jpg

As usual, when Tea Baggers run out of things to say we get the word "liar" tied in with curse words. We are striving for rational, conversation here. Let's try and behave in an adult fashion.

For someone who made a thread with the intent on insulting those of us who support the Tea Party movement, that is really rich.

The Tea Party is really upsetting a lot of you lefties

Have you been to a Tea Party rally?? You're going to believe everything you here? Go go 1 once! Then if you are smart, you'll have a different opinion of them.

The Tea Party deal is a part of a set-up by three racist, radical right-wing groups. It is an orchestrated fake grass-roots movement. It is a political ploy by a group of conservative, sore losers who are going down.

"As usual, when Tea Baggers run out of things to say we get the word "liar" tied in with curse words. We are striving for rational, conversation here. Let's try and behave in an adult fashion."

Yep what a difference a day or so makes. Stainedmattress is by no means looking for rational conversation.

For someone who made a thread with the intent on insulting those of us who support the Tea Party movement, that is really rich.

I am beginning to sympathize with the "lefties" after the things I see the Tea Baggers put them through. I am an independent, thank you.

Politically astute people see Tea Baggers for what they are racist sore losers.
There is nothing funny about removing bigots. Your colorful attempt at "cute" and defensiveness about the sexual insult in your name don't take away from the fact that you are an enemy of the American people, and should be dealt with accordingly.

Tea Baggers = Racist​

racist_tea_party.jpg

Last edited:

I am beginning to sympathize with the "lefties" after the things I see the Tea Baggers put them through. I am an independent, thank you.

There is nothing funny about removing bigots. Your colorful attempt at "cute" and defensiveness about the sexual insult in your name don't take away from the fact that you are an enemy of the American people, and should be dealt with accordingly.

Tea Baggers = Racist​

racist_tea_party.jpg

How much do they pay you per post.
:cuckoo:

You are not worth my time

The whole Tea Bagger movement is a fake grass-roots effort. It is in fact a set-up by three conservative groups.

The Tea Party Movement: Who's In Charge? - Politics - The Atlantic

They forgot to mention the 9-12er's they are all grass roots efforts, no matter how much you would like to call them astro-turf, there are no Leaders, speakers yes, but no leaders and they all fall under the Tea Party banner. They are community coordinators and much to your dismay we are busy taking back the Republican party, we are energized, and you will be needing to clean up a whole lot of stain from leftists, including yourself, who are going to be pooping their pants come Nov 2010.:lol:

Wow, how did I miss this thread?

All I can say after reading through all the posts is this, y'all should be more tolerant of young Stainmaster. Don't you remember when you knew everything?

Tea Baggers = Racist​

racist_tea_party.jpg

How much do they pay you per post.
:cuckoo:

You are not worth my time

My price is human rights for all. If I am not worth your time, why do you bother to comment at all?

All I can say after reading through all the posts is this, y'all should be more tolerant of young Stainmaster. Don't you remember when you knew everything?

Age is not relavant here. It is not a question of what I know, or the my comments. Just look at the pictures of Tea Bagger behavior, their their hate signs. Tea Bagger efforts to make racism look patriotic speaks louder than words.
Tea Baggers = Racists.

amd_tea.jpg

And, this thread was designed to be a rational discussion, and it is right out the window. Might as well let this one die and keep the ones with name calling. Bigots!:banghead:

Last edited:

Age is not relavant here. It is not a question of what I know, or the my comments. Just look at the pictures of Tea Bagger behavior, their their hate signs. Tea Bagger efforts to make racism look patriotic speaks louder than words.
Tea Baggers = Racists.

amd_tea.jpg

And, this thread was designed to be a rational discussion, and it is right out the window. Might as well let this one die and keep the ones with name calling. Bigots!:banghead:

Hey dumb ass, how do you expect a rational discussion when you immediately started calling people racists? That is not an opening to a discussion that is a flat out accusation. An empty accusation at that.

Tea Baggers = Racists.

amd_tea.jpg

Hey dumb ass, how do you expect a rational discussion when you immediately started calling people racists? That is not an opening to a discussion that is a flat out accusation. An empty accusation at that.

Go read the first pages of this thread. It was very adult with conservatives stating their views on Tea Baggers. Conservatives were not real happy about being associated with Tea Baggers. Then, as always seems to happen, the thread was ruined when the the true character of Tea Baggers as racist sore losers came out. It seems to happen in every thread on the subject of Tea Baggers.

The conservatives left the thread, and I don't blame them. Now, it is just name calling between some Tea Baggers, and a few of us who support human rights. The longer this thread runs, the more observers we get who are making up their own minds about Tea Baggers. I just stay around to give you more rope so you can hang yourselves. By the way it would not hurt if Tea Baggers knew how to spell, especially a word like "moron."

moran-sign.jpg

Last edited:
At the suggestion of a fellow independent voter I would like to demonstrate, AGAIN, that I am an INDEPENDENT, and a lot of us independents want to be recognized as standing against Tea Baggers for their attitude as racist poor losers. Below is a link to a thread where I am the OP that could not be more independent, and dare I say leaning Republican.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/116559-what-has-the-republican-party-done-for-this-country-in-the-last-20-years-2.html

This is why all this ridiculous name calling in this thread is viewed as racist by human rights supporters. We/I am calling your hand Tea Baggers.

Prove you are not bigots.

Show some evidence.

Last edited:
At the suggestion of a fellow independent voter I would like to demonstrate, AGAIN, that I am an INDEPENDENT, and a lot of us independents want to be recognized as standing against Tea Baggers for their attitude as racist poor losers. Below is a link to a thread where I am the OP that could not be more independent, and dare I say leaning Republican.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/116559-what-has-the-republican-party-done-for-this-country-in-the-last-20-years-2.html

This is why all this ridiculous name calling in this thread is viewed as racist by human rights supporters. We/I am calling your hand Tea Baggers. Prove you are not bigots.

Show some evidence.

big friggen deal you stand against the Tea Party. what you want a medal or a friggen chest to pin it on.

Last edited:

Show some evidence.

Have you quit being a butt plugging rent boy yet?

Show some evidence.

(Disclaimer: This is SATIRE. Your question is completely undeserving of a serious response.)

Oh the violence and racism........Such Shame......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhGTEdv8njM]YouTube - Tea Party Violence Caught on Tape!!![/ame]

Watch out! The Little Old Ladies might laugh at you or offer you Iced Tea!

Oh.The.Horror!

This is why all this ridiculous name calling in this thread is viewed as racist by human rights supporters. We/I am calling your hand Tea Baggers.

Show some evidence.

big friggen deal you stand against the Tea Party. what you want a medal or a friggen chest to pin it on.

Thank you for the lead in to the latest mess caused by Tea Baggers, which someone, (not me), has turned into an entire thread.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T7BEsGQQBw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Goehring Calsl For 'Hunting Season' On Liberals[/ame]

Show some evidence.

Forum List

Back