The Tea Bagger movement is fake grass-roots, three conservative groups set it up!

The only RACISM going on in this thread is SkidMarks claim that Tea Partiers are racists (for objecting to Obama's policies).

I doubt whether 'adult' that applies to you because....

GROWN UPS DON'T HAVE TO POST BIG RED LETTERS TO MAKE A POINT.

I would like to agree with you, California Girl, except that this entire thread is so repetitous, there is little more to do. This thread is simple say Tea Baggers are racist, and then I show a picture of their own activities where they are racist. Everytime tea bags are shown the tea baggers escalate the argument, and usually end up cursing.

Actually, I am surprised to see you in this thread. Your conservatism is usually rational, and thoughtful. I was of the opinion that you might be above this bunch, let alone defend them. California Girl supporting any form of racism, please tell me it is not so.

You're such a patronizing little fucker.:lol:

Actually, his problems are probably linked to the fact that he's not a fucker at all.

Actually, his problems are probably linked to the fact that he's not a fucker at all.

Amazing here is the cursing - so predictable. You just can not stay on the topic because your words are trapped by photos of your own actions. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Last edited:
B'loney.

You haven't posted any photos of me.

But your posts are filled with you Fetish. Please, find relief elsewhere.

Age and children again. You seem to have a fetish for children, especially in light of your "sex under 16" thread

Have you considered you might have a problem?

Do you think you should seek help before you're attested for doing something indecent on a playground?

I am so tired of a bunch of 60 something people trying to pass themselves off as contemporary on USMB. I am a young adult, my teen years are not that far behind me. Sex is a problem for teens, and it is a subject I plan to bring out in the open on USMB, but not in this thread.

Clearly, you are using this issue to take the heat off Tea Baggers. Tea Baggers are Racist, you know it, and you don't have a come back. Try listening to the younger generations, you people had your chance to run the world, and everyone can see the mess you have made of it. Thanks Bush Baby Boomers for giving us Tea Bagger racism. No wonder teen suicide is up to 17%.

Dailymotion - Garofalo Steps Up Verbal War Against Tea Party Protesters - a News & Politics video
You're not gonna be long for this board. Nobody wants to hear the sex fantasies of a 14 year old.

Somebody should spank the shit out of your parents with a paddle for raising such a moronic bigot.

He was raised by a village

Amazing here is the cursing - so predictable. You just can not stay on the topic because your words are trapped by photos of your own actions. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Eh, go wiggle your noodle for the camera so you can get some more money for your habit.:lol:

Eh, go wiggle your noodle for the camera so you can get some more money for your habit.:lol:

philly.jpg

I am having way too much fun taking down tea baggers with their own actions. I must confess, I took a page out of Jay Leno's book, and the above quote is just what I have been waiting for - it could not have turned out better!

When Jay Leno was in contract negotiations for the Tonight Show he was interviewed about some rumors floating around about him. He responded, "Don't worry about them, I started them to up my price." What you are witnessing with Sherry's quote is the result of a similar effort with Tea Baggers. They are so trapped they will jump at anything, and they did! Hey, Tea Baggers please share with the thread EXACTLY what the above quote means, and be specific!!!

Tea Baggers = Racist​

Last edited:
It's pretty clear that sucking on sweaty male balls, Like Totally, floats SkidMark's boat. He mentions them as frequently as he possibly can.

Are liberals always such tools for the party?

good grief, they sound like a walking DNC parrot.

.....SkidMark's.....

Now, I thought your nickname for me was "Stainboy." Please straighten this out, I am having enough trouble picking a new avatar since my last one was a real picture of me.

I was confronted in a coffee shop about stories in this web site! I enjoy the attention, but with everything going on in the world - like Tea Baggers - there must be something more interesting to post about than me.

tea-bags.gif

Last edited:
.....SkidMark's.....

Now, I thought your nickname for me was "Stainboy." Please straighten this out, I am having enough trouble picking a new avatar since my last one was a real picture of me.

I was confronted in a coffee shop about stories in this web site! I enjoy the attention, but with everything going on in the world - like Tea Baggers - there must be something more interesting to post about than me.

182732__pinocchio_l.jpg

I usually jump at the chance to abuse liberal dumb-ass's, but even I have standards. I refuse to abuse someone who doesn't have the ability to defend themselves. .......Yawn......

Oh!!,.... You didn't tell me someone put it on a hat!! I'll have to reconsider my position on this matter...........idiot!......

Forum List

Back