The Tea Bagger movement is fake grass-roots, three conservative groups set it up!

And "Media Matters" is funded by George Soros. And the DNC is funded by the unions.... And Fred Flintstone is a cartoon character.

Whatever. Grow up.

Have you been to a Tea Party rally?? You're going to believe everything you here? Go go 1 once! Then if you are smart, you'll have a different opinion of them.

If he is smart, he'll wonder if your attending a Tea Party made you smart? What did you "here" which made you smarter? As for Go go 1 once, in my younger days I did date a go go dancer for a few months. Thanks for the memories - ah to be young and single in the pre AIDS era.

• Banned
Have you been to a Tea Party rally?? You're going to believe everything you here? Go go 1 once! Then if you are smart, you'll have a different opinion of them.

The Tea Party deal is a part of a set-up by three racist, radical right-wing groups. It is an orchestrated fake grass-roots movement. It is a political ploy by a group of conservative, sore losers who are going down.

lol, Tea party is, sore losers, radical right wing, and don't forget RACIST..

well they got all the talking POINTS thrown in that one at least.:lol:

I believe they said they were conservative which hardly makes them fake.

Yawn.

Excellent point. I feel I got dragged into this Tea Bagger issue because I am an Independent, and don't have an axe to grind. I find it difficult to believe that all conservative Republicans endorse the Tea Bagger/Partier movement. Yet, I have not seen a single conservative Republican openly ATTACK the Tea Baggers. This is an interesting consideration.

sarah_palin_1013774c.jpg

Last edited:
I attended one tea party rally. I heard some good things, things like stop the insane spending. In fact that is what most of the local speakers talked about, Smaller Federal Government and less federal spending. What's to complain about? As long as they don't split the conservative vote.

I attended one tea party rally. I heard some good things, things like stop the insane spending. In fact that is what most of the local speakers talked about, Smaller Federal Government and less federal spending. What's to complain about? As long as they don't split the conservative vote.

They already are.

They already are.

I hope they do not prevent fiscal conservatives from getting to Washington.

They already are.

I hope they do not prevent fiscal conservatives from getting to Washington.

Check out this thread it is designed to get the emotion out of the Tea Bagger/Partier issue, and open the door for conservative Republicans to let the rest of us better understand your thoughts on the Tea Bagger/Partier issue.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-party/116114-are-there-usmb-conservative-republicans-who-dislike-the-tea-bagger-partier-movement.html

Forum List

Back