The sword of Christ, versus the atheist

Questioner

Nov 26, 2019
Christ having not always come to bring peace, but a sword, the gleaming sword of Christ, the Lord, versus the ugly atheistic aberration known as the flying spaghetti monster.

By the word of the lord, Christ takes his glistening sword, cutting down such aberration, bit by bit, reducing it to the confines of whatever mother's basement such a hidieous little concoction managed to crawl out of to begin with, revealing the heavenly power, the art, the beauty of the Lord, for the socially malignant and emotionally and culturally stunted atheist or heathen to gasp agaw at the superiority of, being stupid and aesthetically uninclinded to mistake a graven image, depicting a Christ, for the transcendent ideals and abstractions which said imagery, whether the Creation of Adam during the Renaissance, or older imageries during the days of the universal church, were never said to be, to begin, but rather a mere representative image there of, of superior mathematical and aesthetical intelligence to something as inferior and ugly as a "flying spaghetti monster", which an emotionally inept 13 year old boy, could scribble more creative and imaginative things on the wall of a Wal-mart bathroom.

Michelangeo, in comparison, being as high above the atheist, heathen, wastrel, and dengerate in question, as mankind is above the apes. But take not my word from it, take it from a rather lovely young woman with a can of mace and a restraining order, if not from me, nor the Lord. Hints falling on deaf ears to the emotionally unintelligent and creatively stunted specimens and curiosities of the race known as human or mankind, armchair anthropologist that I am.

Christ having not always come to bring peace, but a sword, the gleaming sword of Christ, the Lord, versus the ugly atheistic aberration known as the flying spaghetti monster.

By the word of the lord, Christ takes his glistening sword, cutting down such aberration, bit by bit, reducing it to the confines of whatever mother's basement such a hidieous little concoction managed to crawl out of to begin with, revealing the heavenly power, the art, the beauty of the Lord, for the socially malignant and emotionally and culturally stunted atheist or heathen to gasp agaw at the superiority of, being stupid and aesthetically uninclinded to mistake a graven image, depicting a Christ, for the transcendent ideals and abstractions which said imagery, whether the Creation of Adam during the Renaissance, or older imageries during the days of the universal church, were never said to be, to begin, but rather a mere representative image there of, of superior mathematical and aesthetical intelligence to something as inferior and ugly as a "flying spaghetti monster", which an emotionally inept 13 year old boy, could scribble more creative and imaginative things on the wall of a Wal-mart bathroom.

Michelangeo, in comparison, being as high above the atheist, heathen, wastrel, and dengerate in question, as mankind is above the apes. But take not my word from it, take it from a rather lovely young woman with a can of mace and a restraining order, if not from me, nor the Lord. Hints falling on deaf ears to the emotionally unintelligent and creatively stunted specimens and curiosities of the race known as human or mankind, armchair anthropologist that I am.

it's wonderful that subhuman monkeys like you can write such lengthy, though deranged, sentences.....

• Banned

it's wonderful that subhuman monkeys like you can write such lengthy, though deranged, sentences.....
Subhuman? That's what I consider the atheist and the beastly ways thereof - unlike an actual beast, a dog licking up its on vomit, and atheist has no excuse, but rather devolves "itself" to the level of beast,,, not being worthy of the Christian values by which a man or woman is distinguished from one to begin with.

The atheist, naturally being little but chattel under the natural sheparding and guidance of the Christian or monotheist man or woman, akin to the child or the feral zoological specimen.

He is a perfect example in what is wrong about religious people, the inner doubts about those who doesn't accept his beliefs, is why they are attacking Atheists who are NOT bothering him.

ugly atheistic aberration known as the flying spaghetti monster

You know that's a joke ... right ... kinda like "blessed are the cheese makers" ...

"When ALLAH created The Sudan, he laughed"

I liked it-----reminded me of the NT BOOK OF REVULSIONS

Subhuman? That's what I consider the atheist and the beastly ways thereof - unlike an actual beast, a dog licking up its on vomit, and atheist has no excuse, but rather devolves "itself" to the level of beast,,, not being worthy of the Christian values by which a man or woman is distinguished from one to begin with.

The atheist, naturally being little but chattel under the natural sheparding and guidance of the Christian or monotheist man or woman, akin to the child or the feral zoological specimen.

You clearly don't know any actual atheists. I am neither beastly nor a feral zoological specimen. Your continued diatribe based on your nonsensical descriptions of atheists is laughable.

But I guess your ban couldn't last forever.

You clearly don't know any actual atheists. I am neither beastly nor a feral zoological specimen. Your continued diatribe based on your nonsensical descriptions of atheists is laughable.

But I guess your ban couldn't last forever.

the guy is an absolute lunatic

he keeps posting about various groups who he thinks don't deserve to live.....

accuses them of crimes they never actually committed....

Christ having not always come to bring peace, but a sword, the gleaming sword of Christ, the Lord

The sword is a curse, under the appearance of a cup of wine.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations." revelation 19:15

"Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

:wine:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back