The State of The Union (Were Pist)

Thomas2305

Rookie
Jan 24, 2012
So America concerning the state of the union was it spot on or just another spew of lies? Good policy or wishful thinking? Hmm only the people know...

Last edited:
Rebuilding American infrastructure instead of countries we bombed?

Republicans call that wasted money and a good investment. Democrats call it the same thing, only the order is reversed.

It was the same ole same old.

For a guy that's supposed to be soooooo smart he really doesn't have any new ideas

It was a campaign speech. Nothing new in it. He doesn't even seem to think there is a problem. Hell. He's still pushing his green bs.

As Skull says, same old same old.

I much preferred Mitch Daniels rebuttal. He actually spoke about what was wrong and the need to fix it.

To bad he won't run for POTUS.

New ideas? Sometimes it seems he is only one in Washington with any ideas other than apocalyptic visions of decline into third world status.

I do agree his very few ideas are the only ideas coming out of Washington. Now good or bad we"ll see

Republicans call that wasted money and a good investment. Democrats call it the same thing, only the order is reversed.

Is "rebuilding American infrastructure" the new euphemism for "shovel ready jobs?"

For a guy that's supposed to be soooooo smart he really doesn't have any new ideas

Personally, I agree with most of Obama's "old" ideas. Suggesting otherwise you must have better ones. What are they? (I can guess, but I'll wait and see if you respond and have anything new).

why the fuck ain't he building "infrastructure" with all the damned gasoline tax money he's ripping out of our pockets moron?

New ideas? Sometimes it seems he is only one in Washington with any ideas other than apocalyptic visions of decline into third world status.

i also haven't seen newtie or romney with any "new ideas' other than going back to the shrub's failed policies.

that's because you're willfully deaf, dumb and blind as a bat. did I mention batshit crazy? :cool:

Just reiterating his same tired garb. About that infrastructure thingy: He promised that with his trillion dollar stimulus blowout, which did absolutely nothing but raise each Americans debt. Now, he wants to talk about infra again after one massive failed policy. I guess he still has a few pigeons who will listen that junk.

Last edited:
Just reiterating his same tired garb. About that infrastructure thingy: He promised that with his trillion dollar stimulus blowout, which did absolutely nothing but raise each Americans debt. Now, he wants to talk about infra again after one massive failed policy. I guess he still has a few pigeons who will listen that junk.

You're simply repeating propaganda but I give you credit, you're much more polite and are IQ's above Willow Tree.

Where is the money from the gasoline tax being spent if not on infrastructure?? Does anybody know? And where is that trillion dollars he pissed away on the not so shovel ready jobs? where o where can it beeee?? oh that's right,,

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. In other words... he already spent fucking trillions on 'rebuilding American infrastructure'. How'd that work out for us?

When someone defrauds me, I fire that person and I take legal action to get my money back. And you want me to give him another check?

I sometimes wish I lived in the fantasy world that you do... are there pink unicorns?

Where is the money from the gasoline tax being spent if not on infrastructure?? Does anybody know? And where is that trillion dollars he pissed away on the not so shovel ready jobs? where o where can it beeee?? oh that's right,,

We work on new principles with this admin.

HOW TO LOSE MO MONEY, USING YO MONEY.

Its working.............

You're simply repeating propaganda but I give you credit, you're much more polite and are IQ's above Willow Tree.

No propaganda but thanks.

Personally, I agree with most of Obama's "old" ideas. Suggesting otherwise you must have better ones. What are they? (I can guess, but I'll wait and see if you respond and have anything new).

Gee for someone who is supposed to be looking towards the future you really seem to like the ideas of the past don't you?

Actually, that is his vision.

Well, let's see now. Third world countries tend to have:

1) Huge, yawning income gaps, with a few very rich people, masses of poor, and no significant middle class.

2) Very low tax rates, and very low levels of public spending, except on the military and the police.

3) Governments that pretend to be democracies, but are actually controlled by a few wealthy interests and/or the military.

4) Low to nonexistent manufacturing sectors, with economies committed to raw materials production, cash-crop farming, and providing cheap labor to foreign companies.

Seems to me that while that may describe where some folks in Washington want to take the U.S., the president isn't one of them.

Forum List

Back