The Silence Of Cowardice

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
That is what the German people are seeing and more importantly hearing. Silence by its leader as she hides in her home or office looking for the spin that will save her worthless ass.

She is faced with the task of standing before the German people and admitting she will go down in history as Germany's second worst leader of all time. She has but two choices before her. 1, ADMIT she is the second greatest failure in German history OR 2, Commit suicide just as the worst leader in Germany history had done.

Suicide may well be the better choice for her as on the world stage in today's instant news global wide she will be shown to be the greatest pro-islamic buffoon the world has seen to date. The repercussions will be felt by her fellow pro-islamic globalists like Clinton.

I don't care who or why someone does not like Trump they KNOW Trump is NOT going to get them killed on the streets of America the way German citizens are dying almost weekly at this point. If she chooses to live history and Germans will mark her as vile and a traitor. If she kills herself she only looks like a fool.
decom_k9rI80J_579280a942d0d.gif

Hell of a choice.

Fury

Last edited:
That is what the German people are seeing and more importantly hearing. Silence by its leader as she hides in her home or office looking for the spin that will save her worthless ass.

She is faced with the task of standing before the German people and admitting she will go down in history as Germany's second worst leader of all time. She has but two choices before her. 1, ADMIT she is the second greatest failure in German history OR 2, Commit suicide just as the worst leader in Germany history had done.

Suicide may well be the better choice for her as on the world stage in today's instant news global wide she will be shown to be the greatest pro-islamic buffoon the world has seen to date. The repercussions will be felt by her fellow pro-islamic globalists like Clinton.

I don't care who or why someone does not like Trump they KNOW Trump is NOT going to get them killed on the streets of America the way German citizens are dying almost weekly at this point. If she chooses to live history and Germans will mark her as vile and a traitor. If she kills herself she only looks like a fool.

Hell of a choice.

Fury
:cuckoo:

Hell of a choice.

Fury
:cuckoo:
Maybe his air conditioner went out in his trailer?

• Banned

Hell of a choice.

Fury

I don't care who or why someone does not like Trump they KNOW Trump is NOT going to get them killed on the streets of America the way German citizens are dying almost weekly at this point.

Explain to me how Trump is going to accomplish this....

How will Trump stop all murder?
Well you start by not letting them in. You put criminals in prisons not on programs and the mentally ill in hospitals.

The kid who shot up that German mall was BORN IN GERMANY.....
Self radicalized islamic terrorist. He father was a known member of a terrorist group.

Link?
I think the other is out of Russia but here's a start.
UPDATED AGAIN! YES, IT WAS A MUSLIM TERRORIST ATTACK IN MUNICH…SEVERAL DEAD

How will Trump stop all murder?
Well you start by not letting them in. You put criminals in prisons not on programs and the mentally ill in hospitals.

Self radicalized islamic terrorist. He father was a known member of a terrorist group.

Link?

How does your citation confirm THIS

Link?

Russia checked. Looking to Austria.

I believe Ung gu la Merkel has already clamped down on the Polizei and is controlling the narrative. It's called Government propaganda.

Link?

Do you realize that that was the same source.....which STILL declines to confirm the assertion in question.....

Why don't you just go ahead and admit that you heard it from Alex Jones?

Link?

Do you realize that that was the same source.....which STILL declines to confirm the assertion in question.....

Why don't you just go ahead and admit that you heard it from Alex Jones?
I don't listen to Alex Jones. I travel the net and its out there just need to remember where.

Forum List

Back