Hillary please please save your money with these Trump ads, please!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
If I see one more anti Trump ad, where ol dude is hating on everybody but white men and our kids are watching...I'm gonna scream....here's the deal. Nothing short of opening a fuckin vien and bleeding to death is gonna make conservatives or those on the line.....all 3 of em, vote for your white ass. As a matter of fact there's pretty much nothing Trump can do, that will make his followers turn to you. ONE MORE TIME, THERE IS NOTHING TRUMP CAN DO THAT WILL MAKE NOT ONLY HIS MINDLESS MINIONS SUPPORT YOU, BECAUSE GOD KNOWS WE'VE SEEN IT ALL....BUT THE MORE YOU SHOW THIS MAN BEING THE CLOWN THAT HE IS, YOUR ACTUALLY BRINGING IN MORE NUTS TO SUPPORT THE GUY....

So here's some advice, from someone who may or may not vote for you....you campaign should focus all their efforts in advertising on WHAT HILLARY THE DINO WILL DO FOR THOSE OF US WHO WILL VOTE FOR YOU. You and your staff should have a massive get out the vote campaign, that is the way to go...., targeting especially young black men as if their lives depended on this election and it will. You want to shut down Trump, tell him to attack you with a plan for the country, waiting on a fuckin debate is months away.

Finally, Hillary, you and Tim have no charisma, its time to reach out to anybody under 30 to help you and the old guy get a leg up...just the thought of the two of you makes me want to cut up my AARP card.

i hear ya tiger.....i see these stupid annoying ads every 10 minutes....if this keeps up until November just these stupid ads will make me want to vote for trump just to spite her for being so damned annoying....

Hillary's campaign ads are a reflection of her. Pandering to emotion and fear. I mean come on "Oh the children!" ROFLMAO. And the OP is spot on, the two of them together have ZERO CHARISMA. Like I posted last night, they look like they belong sitting in a PTA meeting not leading the greatest country in the world.

If I see one more anti Trump ad, where ol dude is hating on everybody but white men and our kids are watching...I'm gonna scream....here's the deal. Nothing short of opening a fuckin vien and bleeding to death is gonna make conservatives or those on the line.....all 3 of em, vote for your white ass. As a matter of fact there's pretty much nothing Trump can do, that will make his followers turn to you. ONE MORE TIME, THERE IS NOTHING TRUMP CAN DO THAT WILL MAKE NOT ONLY HIS MINDLESS MINIONS SUPPORT YOU, BECAUSE GOD KNOWS WE'VE SEEN IT ALL....BUT THE MORE YOU SHOW THIS MAN BEING THE CLOWN THAT HE IS, YOUR ACTUALLY BRINGING IN MORE NUTS TO SUPPORT THE GUY....

So here's some advice, from someone who may or may not vote for you....you campaign should focus all their efforts in advertising on WHAT HILLARY THE DINO WILL DO FOR THOSE OF US WHO WILL VOTE FOR YOU. You and your staff should have a massive get out the vote campaign, that is the way to go...., targeting especially young black men as if their lives depended on this election and it will. You want to shut down Trump, tell him to attack you with a plan for the country, waiting on a fuckin debate is months away.

Finally, Hillary, you and Tim have no charisma, its time to reach out to anybody under 30 to help you and the old guy get a leg up...just the thought of the two of you makes me want to cut up my AARP card.
You can't possibly be smart enough to operate a scissors or to cut up that AARP card with a knife without slitting your wrist in the attempt.

You would love living in my state. Here, when it's a presidential election it's already a foregone conclusion that the Dim will win so we see very few, and I mean very very few presidential campaign ads.

The ads aren't designed to appeal to Trump supporters, they're to appeal to those who voted for Bernie, and those who are undecided.
im not a trump or bernie supporter but if i was undecided these annoying and much too frequent ads would make me despise hillary by nov.....but then unlike most i have more of a reason to hate political ads bullshit....

The OP here is worried that the ads are effective and cutting into would-be Trump supporters from the undecideds...

Could the OP be any more transparent in his/her desperation? Hillary will continue to use Trump's diarrhea mouth against him in ads. And the debates between them haven't even started yet...lol...

The OP here is worried that the ads are effective and cutting into would-be Trump supporters from the undecideds...

Could the OP be any more transparent in his/her desperation? Hillary will continue to use Trump's diarrhea mouth against him in ads. And the debates between them haven't even started yet...lol...
I am not a Trump fan, but trying to own Trump with the trash he talks, ain't working for people like me, a progressive Dem. Just sayin....tell me what you plan to do, Hillary.

I've seen that one commercial where Donald's voice is censored and then children are shown watching him on the TV. She is a real piece of work. When is she going to learn that while his choice of words may tell one story, her choice of action do tell another?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, talk is cheap and actions are what say it all.

i sure as hell dont think so.....political ads are an annoying nuisance.....

Forum List

Back