The shooter's parents are to blame

Oh and the shooter shot those kids with at least 3-11 bullets per child. PER CHILD. Semi auto's for all!

The weapons have been said to be under her name. Did she buy those weapons for him? Was he disqualified to buy those weapons at the time because of his age, his mental state, etc?

The mother was a teacher aide there and the nutjob most likely went there to get revenge against his mother. Maybe he was jealous his mother went to work instead of being with him? Maybe he was jealous of those kids getting more attention now in his life?

If he was such a mental case, one has to wonder why the mother would have 3 weapons in her house that he got his hands on yesterday.

If I had a crazy kid, I would lock up any weapon and I would probably lock the car keys up too.

Yes...even the mother that got killed by her crazy son are to blame for this bullshit.

The 3 weapons were registered in HER NAME. How the hell did her insane son have access to her guns? It's called a gun safe that she only knows the combo....then this could've been stopped.

Both his parents and his older brother knew he was a nutjob going back to his school years where he was on psyche drugs and couldn't stay in school. He was diagnosed with mental problems, so the parents and his older brother should've done a better job getting him locked up and keeping weapons away from him.

Reality is the mother would be going to jail today if her son didn't kill her, because she was responsible for letting him get access to those weapons. The father better not have any fingerprints on those weapons or else the police will charge him too.

Credible link? Because I heard (all this today) that his mother was a teacher there, was a part time teacher there, had nothing to do with that school. I was told she was killed at the school, then at home. Then I heard this kid was troubled, aspergers, was just a loner. I heard his brother was the shooter, had nothing to do with it. etc etc.

I fucking hate the media. I really do.

Last edited:
Yes...even the mother that got killed by her crazy son are to blame for this bullshit.

The 3 weapons were registered in HER NAME. How the hell did her insane son have access to her guns? It's called a gun safe that she only knows the combo....then this could've been stopped.

Both his parents and his older brother knew he was a nutjob going back to his school years where he was on psyche drugs and couldn't stay in school. He was diagnosed with mental problems, so the parents and his older brother should've done a better job getting him locked up and keeping weapons away from him.

Reality is the mother would be going to jail today if her son didn't kill her, because she was responsible for letting him get access to those weapons. The father better not have any fingerprints on those weapons or else the police will charge him too.

they divorced back in 09, so i doubt it.

When were the guns purchased?

Exactly....this should be a warning to parents and other family members that if they have a mental case in the family, then they better ensure that person can't access weapons and the mental case is either locked up or under medical care to prevent some blow up.

The police can't read the minds of crazy people in the city, they need people that live with and know the crazy people to alert them to possible dangers like yesterday.

The Aurora shooter went off the deep end and was seeing a doctor for mental problems. The parents in CA should've visited their son when he dropped out of college, dyed his hair, etc.

Family members can't play dumb when their crazy kid shows up on TV gunning down a school or movie theater.

How is it that the mother took responsibility for housing and feeding her son, yet that responsibility stops when she has knowledge of his instability? He was isolated, the ones who knew best owed society a warning.

It is so fucking esy to see AFTER the fucking fact.

I didn't clear the scumbag killer, I am not willing to let his family off the hook.

His family played a role in this bullshit and I hope the police dig up every fucking piece of evidence to stick the remaining 2 in jail if they somehow are responsible too.

Too bad the shooter is dead, so we could blame the actual perpetrator of the crime, instead of looking for someone.... anyone, to blame for this act of insanity.

I didn't clear the scumbag killer, I am not willing to let his family off the hook.

His family played a role in this bullshit and I hope the police dig up every fucking piece of evidence to stick the remaining 2 in jail if they somehow are responsible too.

Too bad the shooter is dead, so we could blame the actual perpetrator of the crime, instead of looking for someone.... anyone, to blame for this act of insanity.

Of course his family played a role in his life, but it doesn't mean they knew he was going to do something like this. Come on.

Don't let your emotions cloud your thoughts.

It has been said he had mental problems and was under medical care for his mental problems.

Now, if you have a kid with mental problems and is a loner like him.....having weapons that he could access is dumb as hell.

If the mother bought the weapons for him under her name, then she is to blame too. If the father and brother ignored the warning signs and knew of the weapons, then they are somewhat to blame.

If she bought her "20 year old" son booze and he got drunk....then drove into a group of kids in a Christmas parade killing 20 of them.....I gurantee the police would arrest the mother for buying booze for her 20 year old kid living in her house.

The same rules apply for a parent having weapons in their home that a child, especially a mentally deranged child has access to for any reason.

Of course his family played a role in his life, but it doesn't mean they knew he was going to do something like this. Come on.

It has been said he had mental problems and was under medical care for his mental problems.

Now, if you have a kid with mental problems and is a loner like him.....having weapons that he could access is dumb as hell.

If the mother bought the weapons for him under her name, then she is to blame too. If the father and brother ignored the warning signs and knew of the weapons, then they are somewhat to blame.

If she bought her "20 year old" son booze and he got drunk....then drove into a group of kids in a Christmas parade killing 20 of them.....I gurantee the police would arrest the mother for buying booze for her 20 year old kid living in her house.

The same rules apply for a parent having weapons in their home that a child, especially a mentally deranged child has access to for any reason.

Guns, poison, knives, they all need a person behind them to make them deadly.

Someone that takes these kind of pics and is being mentally evaluated....shouldn't have access to a weapon especially 3 in his home.

article-2248477-1686E8B3000005DC-505_306x423.jpg

Fair enough. So should I report to the FBI that there is a guy here who named himself "goneBezerk" because I think he is going to shoot up a school?

See what I did there? 20/20 hindsight is easy.

Idiot.

The weapons have been said to be under her name. Did she buy those weapons for him? Was he disqualified to buy those weapons at the time because of his age, his mental state, etc?

The mother was a teacher aide there and the nutjob most likely went there to get revenge against his mother. Maybe he was jealous his mother went to work instead of being with him? Maybe he was jealous of those kids getting more attention now in his life?

If he was such a mental case, one has to wonder why the mother would have 3 weapons in her house that he got his hands on yesterday.

If I had a crazy kid, I would lock up any weapon and I would probably lock the car keys up too.

Credible link? Because I heard (all this today) that his mother was a teacher there, was a part time teacher there, had nothing to do with that school. I was told she was killed at the school, then at home. Then I heard this kid was troubled, aspergers, was just a loner. I heard his brother was the shooter, had nothing to do with it. etc etc.

I fucking hate the media. I really do.

You cannot condemn this family before knowing the facts. You don't know if they tried to get help but due to laws and the fact that he had not any violations against him could not get him committed for any length of time.

You don't know if the mother bought those guns for her own protection from her son.

We don't know the family history. Until we know we cannot fault the family. I would be one of the first to cast blame on the family if they neglected to to get him help when it was obvious that something had to be done, but that fact has not been established as of yet.

For real???

Now...if you buy a weapon that can kill a handful of people in seconds and you bought it for your kid, you are responsible if that crazy kid shoots up a school with your weapon. If you bought it for yourself but didn't lock it up....you are responsible.

Crazy people + guns = bad combo

For real???

Now...if you buy a weapon that can kill a handful of people in seconds and you bought it for your kid, you are responsible if that crazy kid shoots up a school with your weapon. If you bought it for yourself but didn't lock it up....you are responsible.

Who would you blame in this case?

Laurie Dann - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Idiot...I don't have mental problems, I've already cleared FBI, CIA and OPM background checks....I'm more important than you.

But I'd make sure you go to jail for filing a bogus report with the FBI. :clap2:

Someone that takes these kind of pics and is being mentally evaluated....shouldn't have access to a weapon especially 3 in his home.

article-2248477-1686E8B3000005DC-505_306x423.jpg

Fair enough. So should I report to the FBI that there is a guy here who named himself "goneBezerk" because I think he is going to shoot up a school?

See what I did there? 20/20 hindsight is easy.

Idiot.

For real???

Would you have the time to unlock your gun if a lunatic son came at you with a knife?

Uhhhhhh, I don't care about that case.

The killer unless mentally retarded is to blame 100% of the time.

When someone is mentally deranged, then bystanders that didn't prevent the mentally deranged person are second to blame after the killer.....especially if they got the weapons even by accident.

For real???

The shooter's parents are to blame.

This statement is pure bull shit. The person who is at blame in this tragic event is the shooter. He knew right from wrong.

If she was afraid her son would stab her, then he should've been sent to a mental ward.....just call the police and report the threat 1 time and the kid is locked up.

But....you think the parent that is afraid their son is going to stab them should just leave the guns around the house so he can gun her down instead???

For real???

Would you have the time to unlock your gun if a lunatic son came at you with a knife?

Uhhhhhh, I don't care about that case.

The killer unless mentally retarded is to blame 100% of the time.

When someone is mentally deranged, then bystanders that didn't prevent the mentally deranged person are second to blame after the killer.....especially if they got the weapons even by accident.

For real???

You are reacting on emotions instead of logic and facts. Wait until you know what happened in this family.

Forum List

Back