The shooter's parents are to blame

Uh....ok, nutjob. :anj_stfu::alcoholic::cuckoo:

Of course, the scumbag is at the top for being behind this shit but his parents not keeping weapons away from his crazy ass are at #2 on the blame list.....not the guns themselves like these fucking liberals claim 24/7.

Or we can blame the one who pulled the trigger...

Jesse James carried three six shooters when he was gunning down farmers in Lawrence, Kansas. I doubt he even got close to what this man did.

You're a simple fuck.

The older brother is going to need to explain to police why his crazy younger brother was using his ID.....buying ammo, booze?

The father is going to need to explain to police who bought the weapons, what treatements the crazy son was getting, how would he get access to those weapons, etc.

Society expects families to control their family members when they live under their roof. If a son has been undergoing mental illness treatment for years, then bringing weapons into the equation raises the stakes for the family, especially when their kid does this kind of shit.

Suuuuuure nutjob.

I guess nobody would die in your fairytale world.

Guess what some babies die before they are born, even killed....it's called abortion and you support it.

God should have prevented this tragedy.

The older brother is going to need to explain to police why his crazy younger brother was using his ID.....buying ammo, booze?

The father is going to need to explain to police who bought the weapons, what treatements the crazy son was getting, how would he get access to those weapons, etc.

Society expects families to control their family members when they live under their roof. If a son has been undergoing mental illness treatment for years, then bringing weapons into the equation raises the stakes for the family, especially when their kid does this kind of shit.

He's already been released, and the police have stated he had no part in this massacre of children.

Suuuuuure nutjob.

Guess what some babies die before they are born, even killed....it's called abortion and you support it.

Yet scumbags like yourself believe that banning abortion will reduce it, and increasing access to high tech weapons will stop gun crime. Go fuck yourself.

Idiot....the police always go back to people for more questions. He wasn't there, but his role in ignoring his brother's plan or helping him "by chance" get ammo, etc will be brought up again.....you stupid fuck.

He's already been released, and the police have stated he had no part in this massacre of children.

I don't support assault weapons outside the military and police, you piece of shit.

Burn in hell...

Suuuuuure nutjob.

Yet scumbags like yourself believe that banning abortion will reduce it, and increasing access to high tech weapons will stop gun crime. Go fuck yourself.

How is it that the mother took responsibility for housing and feeding her son, yet that responsibility stops when she has knowledge of his instability? He was isolated, the ones who knew best owed society a warning.

Exactly....this should be a warning to parents and other family members that if they have a mental case in the family, then they better ensure that person can't access weapons and the mental case is either locked up or under medical care to prevent some blow up.

The police can't read the minds of crazy people in the city, they need people that live with and know the crazy people to alert them to possible dangers like yesterday.

The Aurora shooter went off the deep end and was seeing a doctor for mental problems. The parents in CA should've visited their son when he dropped out of college, dyed his hair, etc.

Family members can't play dumb when their crazy kid shows up on TV gunning down a school or movie theater.

How is it that the mother took responsibility for housing and feeding her son, yet that responsibility stops when she has knowledge of his instability? He was isolated, the ones who knew best owed society a warning.

No, its humans' free will.

Sooo, what is God's role in all this bloodshed? Is he innocent? Seems like his master plan was flawed.

What part of free will is difficult for you to comprehend?

Free will is easy to comprehend - when Sky Daddy is removed from the equation. The old goat/sheepherders who wrote the Bible nonsense threw in "free will" to cover all bases. In other words - random shit happens.

Free will is easy to comprehend - when Sky Daddy is removed from the equation. The old goat/sheepherders who wrote the Bible nonsense threw in "free will" to cover all bases. In other words - random shit happens.

You're the one who brought it up. Enjoy your life of willful ignorance.

Yes...even the mother that got killed by her crazy son are to blame for this bullshit.

The 3 weapons were registered in HER NAME. How the hell did her insane son have access to her guns? It's called a gun safe that she only knows the combo....then this could've been stopped.

Both his parents and his older brother knew he was a nutjob going back to his school years where he was on psyche drugs and couldn't stay in school. He was diagnosed with mental problems, so the parents and his older brother should've done a better job getting him locked up and keeping weapons away from him.

Reality is the mother would be going to jail today if her son didn't kill her, because she was responsible for letting him get access to those weapons. The father better not have any fingerprints on those weapons or else the police will charge him too.

Credible link? Because I heard (all this today) that his mother was a teacher there, was a part time teacher there, had nothing to do with that school. I was told she was killed at the school, then at home. Then I heard this kid was troubled, aspergers, was just a loner. I heard his brother was the shooter, had nothing to do with it. etc etc.

I fucking hate the media. I really do.

Someone that takes these kind of pics and is being mentally evaluated....shouldn't have access to a weapon especially 3 in his home.

article-2248477-1686E8B3000005DC-505_306x423.jpg

Too bad the shooter is dead, so we could blame the actual perpetrator of the crime, instead of looking for someone.... anyone, to blame for this act of insanity.

Forum List

Back