The Sherrod mess could get interesting

From the information we have now, several things are very interesting.

First did FOX/Briebart know that the inital tape was edited? Did they actually have the whole tape, or was it just the snippet shown. Assuming they only had the snippet, did they actually try to find the rest of it, or did they just post it. If on the other hand they had the whole tape and did the editing themselves, then hoo boy. heads will roll.

The second seperate part is the NAACP and WH/USDA reaction. I am wondering why they didnt do more research themselves beforing forcing a resignation. This plays into the whole "thrown under the bus" meme that has been circulating. Poor judgement by the goverment people in my opinion.

Today should be an interesting round of retractions and aplologies. Out of the whole mess only Sherrod is probably going to come out of this looking clean. As for lawsuits the media people and the NAACP will probably get a pass, as long as they were doing it in good faith (i.e. only had the edited tape.) The big lawsuit loser will be the USDA.

Whether they knew or not doesn't matter. They simply don't give a shit. That station is working for their Arab masters.

Hey Sean, go to any concerts lately?

First did FOX/Briebart know that the inital tape was edited? Did they actually have the whole tape, or was it just the snippet shown. Assuming they only had the snippet, did they actually try to find the rest of it, or did they just post it. If on the other hand they had the whole tape and did the editing themselves, then hoo boy. heads will roll.

The second seperate part is the NAACP and WH/USDA reaction. I am wondering why they didnt do more research themselves beforing forcing a resignation. This plays into the whole "thrown under the bus" meme that has been circulating. Poor judgement by the goverment people in my opinion.

Today should be an interesting round of retractions and aplologies. Out of the whole mess only Sherrod is probably going to come out of this looking clean. As for lawsuits the media people and the NAACP will probably get a pass, as long as they were doing it in good faith (i.e. only had the edited tape.) The big lawsuit loser will be the USDA.

Whether they knew or not doesn't matter. They simply don't give a shit. That station is working for their Arab masters.

Hey Sean, go to any concerts lately?

Ok, so now that your bullshit lies that they knew have been exposed you have moved onto who cares if they knew or not, they still suck?

Ok, who cares if Sharrod is a racist or not, she is still a piece of shit. Does that equate? Of course not.

Lying moron.

The question should be - Who put the edited video up on youtube? The story was first put out by bidgovernment.com. Did they edit the video? Did NAACP put out the video? Who put it up first? Big gov does'nt say where they got the video. Then we found out that NAACP lied yesterday because he was there at the meeting in March. He could have gone on the news and said I was at that meeting and then he could have explained the truth. But he did'nt
Something needs to be dug up here. This is a story behind the story. What is really going on here?

Agreed - and why was the White House so freaked out about some low level administrative position within the USDA???? :eusa_eh:

The bigger question is why would anyone consider Fox News to be a legitimate news network?

If the National Enquirer printed the story, would they have reacted the same?

It is time to iew Fox News for what it is....Right Wing News Entertainment

The Professioneal Wrestling of News Networks

The administration is obviously considering Fox a legitimate News source. That should make anyone stop and think a minute. It probably won't. but it should.

Agreed - and why was the White House so freaked out about some low level administrative position within the USDA???? :eusa_eh:

The bigger question is why would anyone consider Fox News to be a legitimate news network?

When are you going to stop with the lies? Like 40 people have claimed your bullshit today and NO ONE has posted a video that shows Fox calling for this woman's job Monday. Do so or join the ranks of liars. Liar

How much coverage on this made up story was provided on Fox news vs the legitimate news outlets?

The administration is obviously considering Fox a legitimate News source. That should make anyone stop and think a minute. It probably won't. but it should.

I agree...it reflects poorly on the administration to give Fox News legitimacy

Time to start treating them as the propaganda machine they are

Professional Wrestling meets the News

Maybe...But this isn't the first time Barry and Company have jumped the shark. Barry lashed out when a pal of his was arrested...and in realizing his err? It brought us the now infamous Beer Summit.

What will Ms. Sherrod get for the latest faux pas other than her JOB back? A BBQ in the Rose Garden? Oh, that's right...that won't happen because both Barry and Michelle have sworn that stuff off while Michelle tours the country telling us our kids are too fat...WE are too fat...Desserts are NOT a right...whilest they ignore what their own advice. :eusa_whistle:

They screwed up. And shame the outcry in Ms. Sherrod's defense from many on the Right caused quite a few things to happen...namely Obama, and the NAALCP to re-examine things?

One can HOPE for a CHANGE in their attitudes? NAH...

the NAACP had the whole tape from the get go. remember it was to them whom she spoketh. :eusa_pray:

Has anyone found out who edited the tape yet?

Maybe...But this isn't the first time Barry and Company have jumped the shark. Barry lashed out when a pal of his was arrested...and in realizing his err? It brought us the now infamous Beer Summit.

Wait a minute . . . .wasn't that whole white cop/black professor thing suppose to be a 'teachable moment'? Barry isn't a very good learner.

What will Ms. Sherrod get for the latest faux pas other than her JOB back? A BBQ in the Rose Garden? Oh, that's right...that won't happen because both Barry and Michelle have sworn that stuff off while Michelle tours the country telling us our kids are too fat...WE are too fat...Desserts are NOT a right...whilest they ignore what their own advice. :eusa_whistle:

They are offering her a better, stronger, faster job. btw, we're getting Blizzards for dessert!

When are you going to stop with the lies? Like 40 people have claimed your bullshit today and NO ONE has posted a video that shows Fox calling for this woman's job Monday. Do so or join the ranks of liars. Liar

How much coverage on this made up story was provided on Fox news vs the legitimate news outlets?

As far as the evidence we have now: None until after she was forced to resign.

Brietbart broke the story early in the morning. No one can show Fox mentioning it before OReilly which is at 8pm. She was forced to resign before 5pm.

If we find more evidence, I'll gladly revise the timetable. I want to get this accurate as possible. But all I've seen so far is people accusing Fox without evidence. Which, as I've mentioned before, is completely ironic considering the whole lesson from this incident should have been to get all the information before jumping to conclusions.

Wait a minute . . . .wasn't that whole white cop/black professor thing suppose to be a 'teachable moment'? Barry isn't a very good learner.

They are offering her a better, stronger, faster job. btw, we're getting Blizzards for dessert!

:lol:

This is all I've found so far.

HANNITY: Hang on. Hang on. I just want get some facts on the table and then — I want your opinion on everything else associated with it. All right, but — so you have this tape since April?

BREITBART: I didn't have the tape. I had recognition that it existed.

HANNITY: It existed. OK.

BREITBART: And the man told me about it. And he tried to send it to me and it came on a disc and it didn't show up. I said this is annoying. So when the NAACP thing happened, I found his phone number, I called him up, and he sent me to — two excerpts of the video.

Andrew Breitbart on 'Hannity': 'This Is Not About Shirley Sherrod' - Hannity - FOXNews.com

Breitbart

Wrong. He didn't HAVE the entire recording...but oddly? Seems the NAALCP did.

You know? The sorts of things that make objective folks go Hmmmmmm....:eusa_think:

Yew can cease with yer horseshit blame crap. Breitbart should've know there was MORE to it...seeing where the VID came from...so Andy B? Dig a little deeper next time, eh?

Any evidence for that? or is this just an assumption?

Breitbart did it

He had motive, opportunity and a history of pulling similar frauds

In other words, an assumption.

Breitbart did it

You see...in a court of law, you need evidence beyond a reasonable doubt

In the court of Public Opinion you need motive, oportunity and a history of having done it in the past

I'm willing to give Breitbart the same burden of proof he gave Sherrod

Last edited:

Forum List

Back