The Sherrod mess could get interesting

Sherrod had no expectation for fox to be fair, she did have an expectation fro NAACP to be fair.

When this all shakes down not going back to the job will make her case against breitbart and fox that much stronger.

Fox is in big trouble

Whatever you lying bitch. Fox was WAY more fair than the NAACP and Sherrod agrees.

:lol:

Why do you take TM seriously enough to even respond to her idiocy?

Sherrod had no expectation for fox to be fair, she did have an expectation fro NAACP to be fair.

When this all shakes down not going back to the job will make her case against breitbart and fox that much stronger.

Fox is in big trouble

Fox is in trouble for Glenn Beck taking a stand that her firing was unfair and for not reporting the story until after she was fired?

Wow! BIG TROUBLE!

From the information we have now, several things are very interesting.

First did FOX/Briebart know that the inital tape was edited? Did they actually have the whole tape, or was it just the snippet shown. Assuming they only had the snippet, did they actually try to find the rest of it, or did they just post it. If on the other hand they had the whole tape and did the editing themselves, then hoo boy. heads will roll.

The second seperate part is the NAACP and WH/USDA reaction. I am wondering why they didnt do more research themselves beforing forcing a resignation. This plays into the whole "thrown under the bus" meme that has been circulating. Poor judgement by the goverment people in my opinion.

Today should be an interesting round of retractions and aplologies. Out of the whole mess only Sherrod is probably going to come out of this looking clean. As for lawsuits the media people and the NAACP will probably get a pass, as long as they were doing it in good faith (i.e. only had the edited tape.) The big lawsuit loser will be the USDA.

What I think is encouraging is that Glenn Beck defended Sherrod, Tuesday, on his show. Gotta love Fox News Channel for always trying to get it correct...

But but but....FOX is in BIG TROUBLE!

TM said so. For what, it's not quite clear. But they're in BIG TROUBLE!

If she had an expectation for the NAACP to be fair, it proved false, when it met the brick wall of reality. She found out the hard way.
Tho, I'm sure other 'true believers' will continue to carry the excess baggage of false expectations of fairness as relates to the NAACP.

If she had an expectation for the NAACP to be fair, it proved false, when it met the brick wall of reality. She found out the hard way.
Tho, I'm sure other 'true believers' will continue to carry the excess baggage of false expectations of fairness as relates to the NAACP.

So now you are hitting at the NAACP for being unfair to black people?

Says the guys who were defending the lies of fox and brietbart

I call Shenanigans. Please provide "Documinted Proove" (sic - using TM speak in the hope that she might grok) that Fox lied.

As for Breitbart, all he did was post parts of a longer video, something that is quite common for all video-enabled media.

I've compared the lameness of the NAACP to another org. thats' outlived its' usefulness, the United Nations.
The only time either org. makes big news anymore is when they fuck up!

Was he the ONLY tea partier with a gun?

BettyWhite.jpg

Last edited:

So now you are hitting at the NAACP for being unfair to black people?

NO, for being unfair to ALL people. The NAACP has become a political tool for a PREZ that rose above race while campaigning. But that was in a far off galaxy, a long, long, time ago.

I hope this woman sues them all and ends up OWNING fox news

Does TruthMatters disprove evolution?

No. There are some critters, such as the Coelacanth, which haven't evolved over millions of years.

Perhaps the key is if the organism really wants to evolve. Clearly, TM doesn't meet this criteria.

Whether or not she's as evolved as a Coelacanth is questionable.

I'll only give her status on par with a Geranium.

NO, for being unfair to ALL people. The NAACP has become a political tool for a PREZ that rose above race while campaigning. But that was in a far off galaxy, a long, long, time ago.

And your proof of this claim is what?

By the way the NAACP reacted by unhesitatingly throwing Sherrod under a bus, then had to come back within a 24 hour news cycle and retract their initial statements.
That tells us they want this story out of mind and memory ASAP, so they can get back on political point to continue to paint the Teaparty as rascist, resulting in voter diviseness and distraction, as the mid-term elections approach. Using race, for political gain, is unfair to all voters.
This is my political analysis, something which is foreign to a blind partisan like yourself.
Original political analysis cannot be 'wikipedia'ed'.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back