The ''White Farmer'' speaks

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
Early this morning, on my local news, they showed a video clip of the ''white farmers'' that Sherrod spoke about....

I cant find that video to post, but i did find this one....the farmer begins to speak at around 1:20.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEGp2ni6B1I]YouTube - Shirley Sherrod Defended by White farmers Wife; Eloise & Rodger Spooner[/ame]

They dont care.

The only thing they care about is defending their failed ideas with lies and ignorace

So, the real question about the "Sherrod forced to resign" part of the story is why the Administration did not care enough about finding out the truth of the matter before forcing Sherrod to pull over to the side of the road and text her resignation?

Does the truth not matter to them? "Just get ahead of the news-cycle is all that's important." Let the bodies fall where they might.

Now they think they might hire her back? Hopefully she has more dignity than to accept.

sherrod worked for a nonprofit, she was 17 at the time, when she worked to help this white farmer couple....she did not even work for the gvt.

So, you're saying that since she helped a white farmer when she was 17, then she should be exonerated from making any racist remarks now?

This was a great Hack job by the, so called news channel, FOX. They are pretty good at reporting half truths and editing tape to suit their political means.

So, you're saying that since she helped a white farmer when she was 17, then she should be exonerated from making any racist remarks now?

They weren't racist. You need to watch something besides FOX. It has melted your brain.

the slight to the white man happened long ago when she was 17, fox hoodwinked their loyal GED followers again just like the acorn fake video's.

This was a great Hack job by the, so called news channel, FOX. They are pretty good at reporting half truths and editing tape to suit their political means.
Fox didn't report the story until after she was fired.

Liberal Smear Fail!

So, the real question about the "Sherrod forced to resign" part of the story is why the Administration did not care enough about finding out the truth of the matter before forcing Sherrod to pull over to the side of the road and text her resignation?

Does the truth not matter to them? "Just get ahead of the news-cycle is all that's important." Let the bodies fall where they might.

Now they think they might hire her back? Hopefully she has more dignity than to accept.

The whole point of the video is to acknowledge the racist intentions of Ms. Sherrod and the positive and affirmative response she received from her audience. And from today, 7/21/2010, a snip from Ben Jealous public reaction.

"Her actions were shameful. While she went on to explain in the story that she ultimately realized her mistake, as well as the common predicament of working people of all races, she gave no indication she had attempted to right the wrong she had done to this man."

The whole point of this story as I perceive it thus far, is to illustrate that rascism exists everywhere and with it comes power to unite or divide...

Gateway Pundit

Last edited:

PHHHTTTTTT>>>>> "Blame the messanger?"

From the OP

the words that eventually led to her losing her job.

"[The white farmer] was trying to show me he was superior to me," she said, recalling the day some 24 years ago. "I knew what he was doing, but he had to come to me for help."

Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack issued a statement Tuesday saying the controversy made Sherrod's position as a rural development director, a job she was appointed to last March, untenable. But Vilsack said Wednesday that after learning more about what Sherrod actually said, he would reconsider.

If Secretary Vilsack is such a dumbass as to issue the statement before knowing the facts, then its HIS FAULT, not FNC, or any other media source.

This is only another example of the Cabinet of Underqualified Baffoons that Obama the Poster Boy for Minority Social Promotion has appointed.

Last edited:

just as obie wan did to the cop, "I don't have the facts but the cop acted stupidly". I suppose that's Fox's fault too.

From the OP

"[The white farmer] was trying to show me he was superior to me," she said, recalling the day some 24 years ago. "I knew what he was doing, but he had to come to me for help."

Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack issued a statement Tuesday saying the controversy made Sherrod's position as a rural development director, a job she was appointed to last March, untenable. But Vilsack said Wednesday that after learning more about what Sherrod actually said, he would reconsider.

If Secretary Vilsack is such a dumbass as to issue the statement before knowing the facts, then its HIS FAULT, not FNC, or any other media source.

This is only another example of the Cabinet of Underqualified Baffoons Obama the Poster Boy for Minority Social Promotion has appointed.

And Fox DID NOT air this on Monday, when it was first released on an Internet blog....

From the OP

This is only another example of the Cabinet of Underqualified Baffoons Obama the Poster Boy for Minority Social Promotion has appointed.

And Fox DID NOT air this on Monday, when it was first released on an Internet blog....

Even worse.

But let's look at good ol' Tom Vilsack

On November 30, 2006, he formally launched his candidacy for the Democratic Party's nomination for President of the United States in the 2008 election, but ended his bid on February 23, 2007.

Barack Obama announced Vilsack's selection to be the United States Secretary of Agriculture under his administration on December 17, 2008.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........gee, another Obama appointee who had a past of throwing down an election for Obama........:eusa_whistle:

Pattern or coincidence?

I'm beginning to believe Blago.

Forum List

Back