The same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction

Neither did Russia. That's just more fake news nonsense spread by liberals.

Just liberals... and the CIA... and various European countries... Countries like Germany where they are already working on Russian hacks to change the results of their election.

We live in a new age. The power of the internet might be blessing sometimes, but based on this election, and some of the things that is still going on, it could ruin the world. When one person like Trump can make a tweet about some, and then that person has to deal with constant death threats, something is seriously wrong.

Holy shit....you are beyond "dense".........recounts in the very states for Hitlery have shown Trump picking up votes....how and the fuck can you blame that on Russia?????

Donald Trump takes aim at US intel on Russia - CNNPolitics.com

"These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction," the transition said in a terse, unsigned statement.

"I don't believe it. I don't believe they interfered," Trump said in an interview for the latest issue of Time magazine, adding that he thought intelligence community accusations about Russian interventions in the election were politically motivated.

----------------------------------------------

Scary stuff. Trump doesn't believe US intel. That's the same intel he gets from these people who are sworn to defend this country. But he doesn't believe what they tell him. He hardly goes to any meetings, relying instead on the advice of the guy who thinks Hillary ran a sex ring out of a pizza parlor.

Those AREN'T the same people that said Saddam had WMD's. The people that said that came from Bush's White House and they are all gone. Trump lied.

Trump doesn't know anything about Russia and Thug Putin and neither does his base. That's been proven here at the USMB.

Imagine a new president who is at war with the nation's intelligence community. The FBI likes him. They helped him get elected. Why would he drive the CIA away? They probably liked him to..

And why is Trump so protective of Russia? Considering Putin's murderous past, being a former KGB agent, and the fact he invaded one country and annexed part of another, how does Trump still see this dangerous man as a "friend"? The same way Trump's base sees Putin as a friend.

I am still trying to figure out as to why leftards view Putin with such a jaundiced eye while giving a free pass to the Chi-coms......why is that??? What has Russia done besides fight the CIA backed ISIS in Syria that has gotten their panties in such a wad? No leftards has ever been able to explain it......much like what has Assad done that has offended the sensibilities of USA.INC.......give it a shot, pardner......

Well a couple of reasons. For one Russia is communist. Number two, Russia doesn't believe in basic freedoms. Number three, they made homosexuality a crime. Number four, they buy slaves from North Korea. And number five, they ignore UN sanctions and do their own thing like continue to do business with North Korea. That's just a few off the top of my head.

And I'm not Liberal.

Russia isn't "communist".....China is though. Russia doesn't believe in basic freedoms? They are working on making people free and self-sufficient. Russia has been put through hell by the western banking oligarchs that funded the Bolshevik revolution and kept communism propped up until it no longer served their purpose...this is another thing that you have no clue about. I could give a three hour lecture just on that topic alone without using any notes. Human and child sex slavery and organ harvesting the biggest money makers of USA.INC...that along with drugs and weapons. USA.INC's biggest exports have to do with human misery and that is a fucking FACT....can you handle the truth???? I doubt it........

Yes, they do limit basic freedoms. Take fore example their news is run by the government. Communism still exists in Russia. It might not be the strongest ideal, but it still exists. I just got done taking a course on human trafficking last semester Dale. So don't start your bull about the U.S. being the largest exporter of this and that. You really don't have even a clue about it, if you really think it is the U.S. doing the exporting.

Just liberals... and the CIA... and various European countries... Countries like Germany where they are already working on Russian hacks to change the results of their election.

We live in a new age. The power of the internet might be blessing sometimes, but based on this election, and some of the things that is still going on, it could ruin the world. When one person like Trump can make a tweet about some, and then that person has to deal with constant death threats, something is seriously wrong.

Holy shit....you are beyond "dense".........recounts in the very states for Hitlery have shown Trump picking up votes....how and the fuck can you blame that on Russia?????

Quit being so fucking ignorant. It's not just about actually hacking machines and stuff like that, it's the hacking of the emails, the hacking of the DNC voting headquarters, and various other stuff like Russian planted fake news stories... ALL in favor of Trump.

Quit being so fucking ignorant. It's not just about actually hacking machines and stuff like that, it's the hacking of the emails, the hacking of the DNC voting headquarters, and various other stuff like Russian planted fake news stories... ALL in favor of Trump.
Some of us, me included, may be ignorant, but we are not LIARS!

This is how:

liberals.jpg

Funny, I thought the head of the CIA said Saddam's evil WMD were a "slam dunk"
"We do not have any direct evidence that Iraq has used the period since Desert Fox to reconstitute its WMD programs"

-George Tenet, 2/07/2001

"These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction," the transition said in a terse, unsigned statement.

"I don't believe it. I don't believe they interfered," Trump said in an interview for the latest issue of Time magazine, adding that he thought intelligence community accusations about Russian interventions in the election were politically motivated.

Scary stuff. Trump doesn't believe US intel. That's the same intel he gets from these people who are sworn to defend this country. But he doesn't believe what they tell him. He hardly goes to any meetings, relying instead on the advice of the guy who thinks Hillary ran a sex ring out of a pizza parlor.

Those AREN'T the same people that said Saddam had WMD's. The people that said that came from Bush's White House and they are all gone. Trump lied.

Trump doesn't know anything about Russia and Thug Putin and neither does his base. That's been proven here at the USMB.

Imagine a new president who is at war with the nation's intelligence community. The FBI likes him. They helped him get elected. Why would he drive the CIA away? They probably liked him to..

And why is Trump so protective of Russia? Considering Putin's murderous past, being a former KGB agent, and the fact he invaded one country and annexed part of another, how does Trump still see this dangerous man as a "friend"? The same way Trump's base sees Putin as a friend.

I am still trying to figure out as to why leftards view Putin with such a jaundiced eye while giving a free pass to the Chi-coms......why is that??? What has Russia done besides fight the CIA backed ISIS in Syria that has gotten their panties in such a wad? No leftards has ever been able to explain it......much like what has Assad done that has offended the sensibilities of USA.INC.......give it a shot, pardner......

Well a couple of reasons. For one Russia is communist. Number two, Russia doesn't believe in basic freedoms. Number three, they made homosexuality a crime. Number four, they buy slaves from North Korea. And number five, they ignore UN sanctions and do their own thing like continue to do business with North Korea. That's just a few off the top of my head.

And I'm not Liberal.

Russia isn't "communist".....China is though. Russia doesn't believe in basic freedoms? They are working on making people free and self-sufficient. Russia has been put through hell by the western banking oligarchs that funded the Bolshevik revolution and kept communism propped up until it no longer served their purpose...this is another thing that you have no clue about. I could give a three hour lecture just on that topic alone without using any notes. Human and child sex slavery and organ harvesting the biggest money makers of USA.INC...that along with drugs and weapons. USA.INC's biggest exports have to do with human misery and that is a fucking FACT....can you handle the truth???? I doubt it........

Yes, they do limit basic freedoms. Take fore example their news is run by the government. Communism still exists in Russia. It might not be the strongest ideal, but it still exists. I just got done taking a course on human trafficking last semester Dale. So don't start your bull about the U.S. being the largest exporter of this and that. You really don't have even a clue about it, if you really think it is the U.S. doing the exporting.

Our news is run by "da gubermint"....the Smith-Mundt Act was overturned in 2013....remember??.....it's perfectly legal for your beloved "gubermint" to spew propaganda and stage fake news events...don't try and test me on this, asswipe....I will mop up the floor with you and the same goes with human and child trafficking. Russia has a small tolerance for the queers and transgendered? Good for them....because it has been proven through history that any time that this kind of behavior is tolerated and condoned? It brings the country or empire down. This is yet another debate you can never win ....not on your life.

And your proof is the lamestream media that told you all of this????? Funny how Wikileaks was legit when it was exposing the Tony Blair/ George W Bush collaboration to illegally invade Iraq.....but if hacks hurt leftards???? Well HOT damn, it must be a conspiracy of the RUSSKIES!!!! Fake news??? You mean fake news like this????????

The libs are beyond stupid, and if not then they just want to cause problems. It will come to an ugly end soon.

How often do you revisit your condo in the fucking Twilight Zone?

Yes you far left drones believe the same source on Buin Laden, but not on WMD's..

Another failed far left drone thread.

That's a good one coming from a guy who was CERTAIN Saddam had WMD's.

How often do you revisit your condo in the fucking Twilight Zone?
Been watching CNN haven't you? I'd rather have had Putin president for the last 8 years then that piece of shit you imbeciles elected.

Yes you far left drones believe the same source on Buin Laden, but not on WMD's..

HE did. They were found. The fact that and the rest of the tards ignore that means nothing.

HE did. They were found. The fact that and the rest of the tards ignore that means nothing.

They were? Where are the nukes? Where are mobile biological/chemical weapons?

btw, even Bush admitted there were no WMD's. You idiot.

If I tell you where they were, all you will do is continue to lie and deny. It's what your kind always does and why I rarely EVER answer questions by you liars.

You mean the same government agencies that told both Clinton and Bush!

Silly far left drone!

No but the far left NYtimes says they did!

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...t/chemical-weapons-iraq-pentagon-secrets.html

Silly far left drone!

Been watching CNN haven't you? I'd rather have had Putin president for the last 8 years then that piece of shit you imbeciles elected.
I never watch CNN shit stick! And it is no surprise you would have preferred a Russian president over an American president, you pro-Russian, anti-American fucking puke!

Forum List

Back