The same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction

R

rdean

Donald Trump takes aim at US intel on Russia - CNNPolitics.com

"These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction," the transition said in a terse, unsigned statement.

"I don't believe it. I don't believe they interfered," Trump said in an interview for the latest issue of Time magazine, adding that he thought intelligence community accusations about Russian interventions in the election were politically motivated.

----------------------------------------------

Scary stuff. Trump doesn't believe US intel. That's the same intel he gets from these people who are sworn to defend this country. But he doesn't believe what they tell him. He hardly goes to any meetings, relying instead on the advice of the guy who thinks Hillary ran a sex ring out of a pizza parlor.

Those AREN'T the same people that said Saddam had WMD's. The people that said that came from Bush's White House and they are all gone. Trump lied.

Trump doesn't know anything about Russia and Thug Putin and neither does his base. That's been proven here at the USMB.

Imagine a new president who is at war with the nation's intelligence community. The FBI likes him. They helped him get elected. Why would he drive the CIA away? They probably liked him to..

And why is Trump so protective of Russia? Considering Putin's murderous past, being a former KGB agent, and the fact he invaded one country and annexed part of another, how does Trump still see this dangerous man as a "friend"? The same way Trump's base sees Putin as a friend.

Do you guys remember the Russian Federation official that publicly stated that he and several others within the Russian government have ties to the Trump campaign?

Deny! Deny! Deny! The mantra of Trump cultists.

"These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction," the transition said in a terse, unsigned statement.

"I don't believe it. I don't believe they interfered," Trump said in an interview for the latest issue of Time magazine, adding that he thought intelligence community accusations about Russian interventions in the election were politically motivated.

Scary stuff. Trump doesn't believe US intel. That's the same intel he gets from these people who are sworn to defend this country. But he doesn't believe what they tell him. He hardly goes to any meetings, relying instead on the advice of the guy who thinks Hillary ran a sex ring out of a pizza parlor.

Those AREN'T the same people that said Saddam had WMD's. The people that said that came from Bush's White House and they are all gone. Trump lied.

Trump doesn't know anything about Russia and Thug Putin and neither does his base. That's been proven here at the USMB.

Imagine a new president who is at war with the nation's intelligence community. The FBI likes him. They helped him get elected. Why would he drive the CIA away? They probably liked him to..

And why is Trump so protective of Russia? Considering Putin's murderous past, being a former KGB agent, and the fact he invaded one country and annexed part of another, how does Trump still see this dangerous man as a "friend"? The same way Trump's base sees Putin as a friend.

Yes you far left drones believe the same source on Buin Laden, but not on WMD's..

Another failed far left drone thread.

Yes you far left drones believe the same source on Buin Laden, but not on WMD's..

President Bush said he greatest disappointment was no WMD's. You believed him when he lied, but refuse to believe him when he tells the truth. Odd that.

President Bush said he greatest disappointment was no WMD's. You believed him when he lied, but refuse to believe him when he tells the truth. Odd that.

See how the far left will still bring up Bush?

How about some numbers that mean something? How many people on welfare compared to the number when Obama took office?

Those AREN'T the same people that said Saddam had WMD's. The people that said that came from Bush's White House and they are all gone. Trump lied....

Funny, I thought the head of the CIA said Saddam's evil WMD were a "slam dunk"

But besides that, is there any actual evidence that the Russians did anything? "Anonymous officials say..", "we suspect..." and "they believe..." isn't very convincing if you're not one of Hillary's brainwashed minions

:banana:

The thing is Russian government officlas admitted themselves that they we're in communication with the Trump campaign.

Putin and his goons are probably sitting back laugh at us now. They know Trump is a moron and going to screw up this country beyond repair. Putin may be devil but he's a smart man.

Putin knows Trump is going to be our downfall.

I am still trying to figure out as to why leftards view Putin with such a jaundiced eye while giving a free pass to the Chi-coms......why is that??? What has Russia done besides fight the CIA backed ISIS in Syria that has gotten their panties in such a wad? No leftards has ever been able to explain it......much like what has Assad done that has offended the sensibilities of USA.INC.......give it a shot, pardner......

I am still trying to figure out as to why leftards view Putin with such a jaundiced eye while giving a free pass to the Chi-coms......why is that??? What has Russia done besides fight the CIA backed ISIS in Syria that has gotten their panties in such a wad? No leftards has ever been able to explain it......much like what has Assad done that has offended the sensibilities of USA.INC.......give it a shot, pardner......

Well a couple of reasons. For one Russia is communist. Number two, Russia doesn't believe in basic freedoms. Number three, they made homosexuality a crime. Number four, they buy slaves from North Korea. And number five, they ignore UN sanctions and do their own thing like continue to do business with North Korea. That's just a few off the top of my head.

And I'm not Liberal.

The thing is Russian government officlas admitted themselves that they we're in communication with the Trump campaign.

Putin and his goons are probably sitting back laugh at us now. They know Trump is a moron and going to screw up this country beyond repair. Putin may be devil but he's a smart man.

Putin knows Trump is going to be our downfall.

But Barrypuppert said that our elections were not rigged.....how can this be? Russia was behind the Wikileaks showing what a bunch of disgusting lying sacks of shit the DNC was and how they made sure that Sanders didn't get the nod of the DNC? It's Russia's fault that it was revealed that the Hiltlery crowd and George Soros was behind the civil unrest at Trump rallies??? Seems to me that you are pissed that the DNC was revealed for the commie POS that they are and it galls you......thoughts???

WMD were found.

Nile-River.jpg

Well a couple of reasons. For one Russia is communist. Number two, Russia doesn't believe in basic freedoms. Number three, they made homosexuality a crime. Number four, they buy slaves from North Korea. And number five, they ignore UN sanctions and do their own thing like continue to do business with North Korea. That's just a few off the top of my head.

And I'm not Liberal.
Sounds just like China to me.

And I'm not Liberal.
Sounds just like China to me.

Except China didn't hack the U.S. election to help Trump get elected. So Russia gets the perks and China gets punked.

Neither did Russia. That's just more fake news nonsense spread by liberals.

Neither did Russia. That's just more fake news nonsense spread by liberals.

Just liberals... and the CIA... and various European countries... Countries like Germany where they are already working on Russian hacks to change the results of their election.

We live in a new age. The power of the internet might be blessing sometimes, but based on this election, and some of the things that is still going on, it could ruin the world. When one person like Trump can make a tweet about some, and then that person has to deal with constant death threats, something is seriously wrong.

And I'm not Liberal.

Russia isn't "communist".....China is though. Russia doesn't believe in basic freedoms? They are working on making people free and self-sufficient. Russia has been put through hell by the western banking oligarchs that funded the Bolshevik revolution and kept communism propped up until it no longer served their purpose...this is another thing that you have no clue about. I could give a three hour lecture just on that topic alone without using any notes. Human and child sex slavery and organ harvesting the biggest money makers of USA.INC...that along with drugs and weapons. USA.INC's biggest exports have to do with human misery and that is a fucking FACT....can you handle the truth???? I doubt it........

Forum List

Back