Four Presidents had 1 civil lawsuit each entering office. Trump has 75. Could go to a hundred.

R

rdean

John Dean: Can Trump survive the lawsuits against him?

Four presidents have been forced to deal with civil lawsuits which they carried into the Oval Office: Theodore Roosevelt, Harry Truman, John Kennedy and Bill Clinton.

Clinton vs. Jones went all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court, which unanimously (9-0) held in May 1997 that a sitting president has no immunity from civil litigation involving actions undertaken before entering office.

Finally, Trump has a solid reputation as a liar. For example, The Washington Post ran a story during the campaign about how in a 2007 lawsuit deposition he was caught in some 30 lies. Also during the campaign, Newsweek reported on his lie after lie after lie. Trump clearly outpaced his opponents during the campaign with his untruthfulness. But lying as president-elect or president is playing in a very different league.

---------------------------------------------
Trump didn't pay at venues where he held his rallies. He even stiffed these little girls and they have filed a lawsuit against him.

I suspect there will be a lot of lawsuits filed before his inauguration during the month of January.
Can you imagine how many times we will get to see him in court? Do you think he will pay off all of them like he did with the 25 million Trump U? Guess we'll see.

Come on...seriously. Did Trump stiff paying some little girls for performing at his rally? Can he get any lower?

Did you hear that horrendous "Go USA! Go Trump!" song. They deserve to be stiffed for acting as propaganda pieces.

Come on...seriously. Did Trump stiff paying some little girls for performing at his rally? Can he get any lower?

Did you hear that horrendous "Go USA! Go Trump" song. They deserve to be stiffed for acting as propaganda pieces.
They're just little girls. No one deserves to be stiffed. But they really don't deserve it. You have to wonder what kind of people would do that. Then you look at Trump and say "Oh, yea".

Donald Trump cut off medical treatment to his nephew's sick baby | Daily Mail Online

He did it to get back at the family. Trump is famous for being revenge driven.

Did you hear that horrendous "Go USA! Go Trump" song. They deserve to be stiffed for acting as propaganda pieces.

Come on... they are kids and he made promises. What he owes those kids is chump change to him. That's fucking pathetic of him. I hate the piece of shit more and more every day... and more and more with every Trumpbot post I read on here. There are just a few people in this world that I truly hate, and I can count on one hand the people I would wish ill things to happen to... but I would put Trump in the Kim Jong Un, Assad, and Putin category.

The mother fucker got my grandmother to vote for him.. he duped her, and now the GOP that backs him is working on cutting her Social Security. So yeah fuck him and his whole establishment.

Come on... they are kids and he made promises. What he owes those kids is chump change to him. That's fucking pathetic of him. I hate the piece of shit more and more every day... and more and more with every Trumpbot post I read on here. There are just a few people in this world that I truly hate, and I can count on one hand the people I would wish ill things to happen to... but I would put Trump in the Kim Jong Un, Assad, and Putin category.

The mother fucker got my grandmother to vote for him.. he duped her, and now the GOP that backs him is working on cutting her Social Security. So yeah fuck him and his whole establishment.
Putin is very popular with Trump supporters. You can see it here on the USMB.

the future looks bleak indeed. If Trump carries his business practises into Government, the first thing he'll do is give the bird to China (it has already started..), and 'cancel' the huge debt owed by the USA. What then unfolds will be devastating, and not only for the USA.
China is now the pre-eminant world power, and T'Rump's bully-boy tactics will backfire spectacularly.
Hang onto your hats, kids, it's going to be a wild ride.
Personally, I'm stocking up on gold, it's way under-valued right now.

Four presidents have been forced to deal with civil lawsuits which they carried into the Oval Office: Theodore Roosevelt, Harry Truman, John Kennedy and Bill Clinton.

Clinton vs. Jones went all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court, which unanimously (9-0) held in May 1997 that a sitting president has no immunity from civil litigation involving actions undertaken before entering office.

Finally, Trump has a solid reputation as a liar. For example, The Washington Post ran a story during the campaign about how in a 2007 lawsuit deposition he was caught in some 30 lies. Also during the campaign, Newsweek reported on his lie after lie after lie. Trump clearly outpaced his opponents during the campaign with his untruthfulness. But lying as president-elect or president is playing in a very different league.

Trump didn't pay at venues where he held his rallies. He even stiffed these little girls and they have filed a lawsuit against him.

I suspect there will be a lot of lawsuits filed before his inauguration during the month of January.
Can you imagine how many times we will get to see him in court? Do you think he will pay off all of them like he did with the 25 million Trump U? Guess we'll see.

You know why you dont have any civil suits against you Rderp ? Brcause you are a poor broke ass bastard that no one cares about.

Now think real hard why Trump woild have so many civil suits?

Could it be just maybe, he is rich, famous and hurt itsy bitsy peoples feelings?

Come on... they are kids and he made promises.

Doesn't matter. Anyone that shamelessly promotes that scumbag and jingoistic/nationalistic rhetoric does not deserve to get paid. Don't forget those kids had an adult manager, so it is just another Trump cultist that got screwed over in the end.

What he owes those kids is chump change to him. That's fucking pathetic of him. I hate the piece of shit more and more every day... and more and more with every Trumpbot post I read on here. There are just a few people in this world that I truly hate, and I can count on one hand the people I would wish ill things to happen to... but I would put Trump in the Kim Jong Un, Assad, and Putin category.

I truly hate every politician, but Dumbass Donald has a special way of getting under your skin.

the future looks bleak indeed. If Trump carries his business practises into Government, the first thing he'll do is give the bird to China (it has already started..), and 'cancel' the huge debt owed by the USA. What then unfolds will be devastating, and not only for the USA.
China is now the pre-eminant world power, and T'Rump's bully-boy tactics will backfire spectacularly.

^^^^^

The king of the USMB Snowflakes

Go after silver too. Gold is really good because it is used in so many electronics. Might be worth trying to invest in a company that recycles old electronic devices for the gold in them.

Come on... they are kids and he made promises.

Doesn't matter. Anyone that shamelessly promotes that scumbag and jingoistic/nationalistic rhetoric does not deserve to get paid. Don't forget those kids had an adult manager, so it is just another Trump cultist that got screwed over in the end.

What he owes those kids is chump change to him. That's fucking pathetic of him. I hate the piece of shit more and more every day... and more and more with every Trumpbot post I read on here. There are just a few people in this world that I truly hate, and I can count on one hand the people I would wish ill things to happen to... but I would put Trump in the Kim Jong Un, Assad, and Putin category.

I truly hate every politician, but Dumbass Donald has a special way of getting under your skin.

Yea because you are a pussy

You know why you dont have any civil suits against you Rderp ? Brcause you are a poor broke ass bastard that no one cares about.

Could it be just maybe, he is rich, famous and hurt itsy bitsy peoples feelings?

Let me see. Romney was rich. Bush was rich. Clinton is rich. How many civil suits did they have out against them?

I love that line. This is coming from the cult in which a vast portion of its members were silent about their support for Trump before the election. Bunch of pussies if you ask me.

Its clear the OP doesn't know what a corporation is, or how it protects an individual like Trump. The OP is going to need butthurt antibiotics.

I love that line. This is coming from the cult in which a vast portion of its members were silent about their support for Trump before the election. Bunch of pussies if you ask me.

What cult pussy? Hey you have been on all night, I just got up before dawn..doing what us Men do going to work.

Well I stopped by waffle house first because I was hungry

Let me see. Romney was rich. Bush was rich. Clinton is rich. How many civil suits did they have out against them?

They have a television show? They arogant ? and Clinton was rich? I thought he was poor when he left the W.H.?

They have a television show? They arogant ? and Clinton was rich? I thought he was poor when he left the W.H.?

Having a television show matters? Romney is rich, Bush is rich, and Hillary Clinton is rich. Where are all the civil suits?

New Topics

Forum List

Back