The same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction

Been watching CNN haven't you? I'd rather have had Putin president for the last 8 years then that piece of shit you imbeciles elected.
I never watch CNN shit stick! And it is no surprise you would have preferred a Russian president over an American president, you pro-Russian, anti-American fucking puke!
Prove it. Putin 2008!

Donald Trump takes aim at US intel on Russia - CNNPolitics.com

"These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction," the transition said in a terse, unsigned statement.

"I don't believe it. I don't believe they interfered," Trump said in an interview for the latest issue of Time magazine, adding that he thought intelligence community accusations about Russian interventions in the election were politically motivated.

----------------------------------------------

Scary stuff. Trump doesn't believe US intel. That's the same intel he gets from these people who are sworn to defend this country. But he doesn't believe what they tell him. He hardly goes to any meetings, relying instead on the advice of the guy who thinks Hillary ran a sex ring out of a pizza parlor.

Those AREN'T the same people that said Saddam had WMD's. The people that said that came from Bush's White House and they are all gone. Trump lied.

Trump doesn't know anything about Russia and Thug Putin and neither does his base. That's been proven here at the USMB.

Imagine a new president who is at war with the nation's intelligence community. The FBI likes him. They helped him get elected. Why would he drive the CIA away? They probably liked him to..

And why is Trump so protective of Russia? Considering Putin's murderous past, being a former KGB agent, and the fact he invaded one country and annexed part of another, how does Trump still see this dangerous man as a "friend"? The same way Trump's base sees Putin as a friend.

Yes you far left drones believe the same source on Buin Laden, but not on WMD's..

Another failed far left drone thread.
President Bush said he greatest disappointment was no WMD's. You believed him when he lied, but refuse to believe him when he tells the truth. Odd that.

See how the far left will still bring up Bush?

Clinton didn't invade Iraq knowing Bin Laden was in Afghanistan.

How about some numbers that mean something? How many people on welfare compared to the number when Obama took office?
The Bush tax cuts and the over 43,000 factories gone under Bush and the GOP simply got rid of enormous revenue streams and millions of jobs.

Even a tard could understand how that would drive up welfare.

These ignorant right wingers have zero idea how anything works.

Been watching CNN haven't you? I'd rather have had Putin president for the last 8 years then that piece of shit you imbeciles elected.
I never watch CNN shit stick! And it is no surprise you would have preferred a Russian president over an American president, you pro-Russian, anti-American fucking puke!
Prove it. Putin 2008!
Obama talked to the press.

Putin had them murdered.

Fool.

Prove it. Putin 2008!

Putin had them murdered.

Fool.
Who did he have murdered? Prove it.

"These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction," the transition said in a terse, unsigned statement.

"I don't believe it. I don't believe they interfered," Trump said in an interview for the latest issue of Time magazine, adding that he thought intelligence community accusations about Russian interventions in the election were politically motivated.

Scary stuff. Trump doesn't believe US intel. That's the same intel he gets from these people who are sworn to defend this country. But he doesn't believe what they tell him. He hardly goes to any meetings, relying instead on the advice of the guy who thinks Hillary ran a sex ring out of a pizza parlor.

Those AREN'T the same people that said Saddam had WMD's. The people that said that came from Bush's White House and they are all gone. Trump lied.

Trump doesn't know anything about Russia and Thug Putin and neither does his base. That's been proven here at the USMB.

Imagine a new president who is at war with the nation's intelligence community. The FBI likes him. They helped him get elected. Why would he drive the CIA away? They probably liked him to..

And why is Trump so protective of Russia? Considering Putin's murderous past, being a former KGB agent, and the fact he invaded one country and annexed part of another, how does Trump still see this dangerous man as a "friend"? The same way Trump's base sees Putin as a friend.

Yes you far left drones believe the same source on Buin Laden, but not on WMD's..

President Bush said he greatest disappointment was no WMD's. You believed him when he lied, but refuse to believe him when he tells the truth. Odd that.

Another far left drone religious dogma post!

Transcript: President Clinton explains Iraq strike - December 16, 1998

Another far left drone that will deny real history and facts!

Another idiot tard who didn't bother to read his own article:

I decided then to call off the attack with our airplanes already in the air because Saddam had given in to our demands.

Prove it. Putin 2008!

Putin had them murdered.

Fool.
The determined ignorance of your kind is so over the top. Doesn't there ever come a time when you feel like a fool? Ever?

Trump Defends Putin’s Murder of Journalists: ‘Our Country Does Plenty of Killing Also’

Does Vladimir Putin kill journalists?

How about some numbers that mean something? How many people on welfare compared to the number when Obama took office?
The Bush tax cuts and the over 43,000 factories gone under Bush and the GOP simply got rid of enormous revenue streams and millions of jobs.

Even a tard could understand how that would drive up welfare.

These ignorant right wingers have zero idea how anything works.
The main reason why factories and manufacturing left this country is the outrageously high corporate tax rate... fucking federal government fucks everything up it touches… Fact

Prove it. Putin 2008!

Putin had them murdered.

Fool.
The determined ignorance of your kind is so over the top. Doesn't there ever come a time when you feel like a fool? Ever?

Trump Defends Putin’s Murder of Journalists: ‘Our Country Does Plenty of Killing Also’

Does Vladimir Putin kill journalists?
Sounds like you want to nationbuild...

Trump himself admitted Iraq was a mistake. He was correct and most all conservatives now agree with him.

That's a good one coming from a guy who was CERTAIN Saddam had WMD's.

You mean the same government agencies that told both Clinton and Bush!

Silly far left drone!

Gee that was Feb 15 1998. Here is what Clinton said 2 1/2 years later:

"We are now convinced Saddam has no weapons of mass destruction or active programs."
- President Bill Clinton, August 9th, 2000

And what did Clinton then say about the success or failure of the 4 days of bombing Iraq By US and British forces in Operation Desert Fox?????
"We are now convinced Saddam has no weapons of mass destruction or active programs."

CNN.com - Clinton defends successor's push for war - Jun 19, 2004

And yet Bill Clinton also bragged about being able to kill Bin laden but did not!

So Clinton lied and people died!

Silly far left drone!

And what did Clinton then say about the success or failure of the 4 days of bombing Iraq By US and British forces in Operation Desert Fox?????

From your own link:
Clinton said he would not have undertaken the war until after U.N. chief weapons inspector Hans Blix "finished his job."

Weapons inspectors led by Blix scoured Iraq for three and a half months before the U.S.-led invasion in March 2003 but left after President Bush issued an ultimatum to Iraqi President Saddam Hussein to leave the country.

"I want it to have been worth it, even though I didn't agree with the timing of the attack," Clinton said.

Out intelligence agencies haven[t done their job in years/
From the attacks on the World trade Center to the Saddam has weapons of mass destruction fiasco
they are an epic failure. Can't blame Trump for not trusting them. These agencies have become nothing more that political pawns perpetuating the propaganda that the White House wants out there to back their actions

And he did......he used them on the Kurds.....and his own people.....then he played games with the U.N. weapons inspectors until 9/11....when his games ended...

From your own link:
Clinton said he would not have undertaken the war until after U.N. chief weapons inspector Hans Blix "finished his job."

Weapons inspectors led by Blix scoured Iraq for three and a half months before the U.S.-led invasion in March 2003 but left after President Bush issued an ultimatum to Iraqi President Saddam Hussein to leave the country.

"I want it to have been worth it, even though I didn't agree with the timing of the attack," Clinton said.

And I have proof that Clinton would have done the same thing as Bush did and you quoted it!

Regardless of who was president at that time the US would have gone into Iraq!

Yes I know that defeats the far left religious dogma, but facts are facts!

So Republicans finally admit there were no wmd's?

Forum List

Back