The Ryan family business: Oh I thought he was born poor?

LOL, I love it. Again with the Ryan vs Obama. Hey lefties in case you didn't notice Ryan is not running for POTUS this time. Obama's team did the same crap to Sarah Palin, we've played this game before. Difference is Ryan is a 7 time elected member of Congress.

He's been in charge of House Budget and understands the fiscal cliff the Dems are proposing. He's capable of destroying the Obama camp's lies and innuendos with common sense.

He scares the crap out of Obama and he's only number 2 on the ticket. :lol:

Oh yea, in case you didn't notice, Obama and his dem cronies know nothing about budgets or how money works. They think all you have to do is spend it, any way you want.

Last edited:
why do you care? And he's rich because his great grand dad was a US attorney?
You realize people are related to Julius Caesar and it doesnt make them rich?
you also realize Anderson Cooper's mother is Gloria Vanderbilt, of THE Vanderbilt clan and she grew up poor, but rebuilt a fortune.....

Talk about prejudicial and envy.......you really dont know shit do you?

He's rich because his family's business got government money to build stuff.

And that wealth translated into a government job for Paul Ryan.

Who says government spending doesn't create jobs.

Until he begs for the government spending that he voted against.

:eusa_whistle:

When he found his father dead at age 16--he was eligible for social security--meaning (not RICH)

ignorance_on_display_in_love_en_amour.jpg

Libs are really mad that Ryan saved the money that he got for college instead of buying drugs like a good little lib would. This proves he's not one of the people, he's not a drug addict like the presidebt.

Libs are really mad that Ryan saved the money that he got for college instead of buying drugs like a good little lib would. This proves he's not one of the people, he's not a drug addict like the presidebt.

Did he inhale? :smoke: If he didn't then he didn't really smoke. Just like oral sex isn't sex.

Tha's how the Lib mind reasons.

Last edited:
Yes he did inhale and was honest about it.

Robmoney hasnt been honest about much and seems to keep changing his positions to suit his purpose of gaining power.

Well I had no problem working my way through college and doing drugz, so stick that in yer pipe and smoke it.

Who gives a shit how much money his family has.

Most people have more money than you, that's a fact.

Paul Ryan did NOT grow up with money. When he found his father dead at age 16--he was eligible for social security--meaning (not RICH)--that he saved to go to college. He worked at McDonald's after school.
Paul Ryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now Obama on the other hand--was raised by filthy rich grandparents who sold their generations old farm in Kansas--moved to Hawaii--started a banking business there--and kept Obama in private schools all of his life. Obama never worked a single day of his life in the private sector--much less flipping hamburgers at McDonald's.

This is just the typical liberal BULL-SHIT--and LIES that liberals continually do.

obamas-sinking-ship.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you need to paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

Incorrect.

Everyone, rich or poor, is eligible.

Ryan comes from an extremely wealthy family.

And you are wrong about Obama's family as well. They were of moderate means. And comparing them with the Ryan family is ludicrious.

SS paid for his college and thats OK.

what not OK is him being a child of wealth and not wanting poor kids to get a chance at college.

Most kids who get SS survivor bennies cant afford to save them for college.

They use them to eat and house themselves.

what not OK is him being a child of wealth and not wanting poor kids to get a chance at college.

Does lying come naturally to you, or do you have to work at it?

Did he inhale? :smoke: If he didn't then he didn't rally smoke. Just like oral sex isn't sex.

Tha's how the Lib mind reasons.

And all others that are not libs, their mouths are like smoke houses and everyone hangs their meat there.
Is that accurate like your statements? I hope so. It seems to be the only logic you seem to be able to spew from that tiny brain.

Last edited:

We could ask you the same,but,,:eusa_whistle:

What is the Ryan plan on Pell Grants?

When he found his father dead at age 16--he was eligible for social security--meaning (not RICH)

ignorance_on_display_in_love_en_amour.jpg

The wealthy get unemployment. I'm sure they get SSi too...

Maybe that's what Romney's hiding...he did brag about being "unemployed" in the Primaries. :razz:

You know what, fuck you! The only way people become rich like that is to work hard and have a strong work ethic where they would ABSOLUTELY REFUSE any kind of hand out or help whatsoever from the government, because they have too much pride in themselves, just like all the right wing lawyers/business owners/former state governors on this very board. It's because of them and their hard work that the rest of the country is able to have unemployement benefits because you want to sit at home all day and smoke weed instead of going out and finding a job even if that means taking a job at McDonalds (who has been constantly hiring and desperately looking for people throughout the entire recession) because you think you're too good for a job like that. You should take a lesson from those millionares. They're not too good to work at McDonalds. They'd do it, and probably work their way up within a year to own the place, off of nothing more than the money they made there.

I'm must be a bad lib...I joined the military for my college money. Ended up doin' 20 and now I'm hoping the do nothing Congress will pass legislation allowing me to pass these benefits on to my children. If I don't use 'em soon, I'm gonna lose 'em.

Forum List

Back