The Ryan family business: Oh I thought he was born poor?

The New America: success is demonized and ridiculed.

Democrats are a fucking joke.

Yeah, Obama's new line is that "prosperity must be shared". Does this worthless fuck even know what prosperity means? Prosperity must be earned... not given.

Geeze Louise.

Democrats new slogan: come to America. Work hard. Give us money. But if you're successful, you suck.

Paul Ryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ryan was born and raised in Janesville, Wisconsin, the youngest of four children of Elizabeth A. "Betty" (née Hutter) and Paul Murray Ryan, a lawyer.[6][7][8] He is a fifth generation Wisconsinite.[6][9] His father was of Irish ancestry and his mother is of German and some English descent.[10] His great-grandfather, Patrick William Ryan (1858–1917), founded the Ryan Incorporated Central construction business in 1884.[11][12][13] Ryan's grandfather was appointed U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Wisconsin by President Calvin Coolidge.[14]

He never said he was born poor! So did you read ALL of this, or only this little part that you posted? He worked hard and has done a lot of good things....what have you done with YOUR life? huh?

Why did he pretend hes NOT from money?????????

When did he do that? I know he had jobs as a teenager flipping burgers and one really cute one with the Ocar Mayer Weiner company where he actually got to drive the "weinermobile" once.

Truly a kid with drive if you actually read his biography.

TM is a hate filled, disease-ridden shit-for-brains. It hates anything that has worked and achieved anything. She admires those who have achieved nothing.

She's one sick little fuck.

One thing for sure, he hasn't strayed too far from receiving government money, from soc. sec. survivors, to being on the taxpayers payroll. An aide to a congressman, then 14 years as a congressman. Almost his whole adult life, except for working in a right wing think tank for couple years.
Kind of goes against romney philosophy saying a businessman is what's needed to get america back to work. Being a lifelong receiver of taxpayer money goes against tea bag and randian philosopy also.

Why do democrats focus so much on the GOP's Vice PResidents? Dude he's done more than you will ever do and just becasue you like to suck dick doesnt mean we all think it's cool.

And we do have a businessman on the ticket, it's Romney and somone who supports buisness with is Romney AND Ryan.
And on the Democratic side, lawyers, activisits and government officials, havent seen one do anything but.

he came from money

And he keeps bumping his own poll because no one, rightfully, can make the connection between this stupid thread and Ryan’s competency. And if that is what you’re trying to do I have an idea for you to root out this fallacy of your reasoning. If you ever get cancer I want you to refuse care from the doctor unless he himself has first had cancer.

Watch this video at the 3:50 mark.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rls8H6MktrA]Responsibility to the Poor - YouTube[/ame]

He really was the best.

Why did he pretend hes NOT from money?????????

When did he do that? I know he had jobs as a teenager flipping burgers and one really cute one with the Ocar Mayer Weiner company where he actually got to drive the "weinermobile" once.

Truly a kid with drive if you actually read his biography.

Yep... even IF he came from money... he didn't act like it.

He got out and worked for a living :clap2:

Wonder if he belonged to a "choom" type, dope smoking gang of delinquents...
:eusa_think:

he came from money

And he keeps bumping his own poll because no one, rightfully, can make the connection between this stupid thread and Ryan’s competency. And if that is what you’re trying to do I have an idea for you to root out this fallacy of your reasoning. If you ever get cancer I want you to refuse care from the doctor unless he himself has first had cancer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rls8H6MktrA]Responsibility to the Poor - YouTube[/ame]

He really was the best.

Well, he actually lead to the downfall of conservative economists in television and academia. After Freidman, no modern liberal establishment wanted to put a Thomas Sowell, or Richard Epstien, up against their own in fear of total distruction and humilation on a national scale. That way you get these journalists who never hear the conservative view telling us "all the economists" and fill in the blank.

Last edited:

Responsibility to the Poor - YouTube

He really was the best.

Well, he actually lead to the downfall of conservative economists in television and academia. After Freidman, no modern liberal establishment wanted to put a Thomas Sowell, or Richard Epstien, up against their own in fear of total distruction and humilation on a national scale. That way you get these journalists who never hear the conservative view telling us "all the economists" and fill in the blank.

Well he has been proved right since then... :clap2:

I haven't seen Ryan say a single thing anywhere about coming from poverty, or anything even comparable.

It was the right-wing nuts on this board who were making those claims.

Is there any indication that the Ryan Construction company has anything to do with Paul Ryan other than name. The site TM links to has ownership of this family business now on the hands of the fourth generation of Ryans and there's no Paul Ryan there.

The worst democrats have come up with so far, and that's realistically, is that Ryan used his economic background to make some wise investment moves and now owes everything he has to the poor.

I haven't seen Ryan say a single thing anywhere about coming from poverty, or anything even comparable.

Where would they get that idea? Maybe because he paid for college with his father's SS?
His family business prospered thanks to the government too.

Liberals Seize Upon News That Ryan’s Family Business Built Partly With Government Subsidies | Mediaite

Are you talking about SS Survivors benefits here? If so, you obviously have no fucking idea how little that is. My dad died in 1980, while I was in hs. I got a piddling amount in SS Survivors Benefts, until SS cuts eliminated it entirely a few years later. It was not enough to buy books for college, let alone pay tuition.

Where would they get that idea? Maybe because he paid for college with his father's SS?

Liberals Seize Upon News That Ryan’s Family Business Built Partly With Government Subsidies | Mediaite

Are you talking about SS Survivors benefits here? If so, you obviously have no fucking idea how little that is. My dad died in 1980, while I was in hs. I got a piddling amount in SS Survivors Benefts, until SS cuts eliminated it entirely a few years later. It was not enough to buy books for college, let alone pay tuition.

With his father’s passing, young Paul collected Social Security benefits until age 18, which he put away for college.

http://www.wpri.org/WIInterest/Vol19No2/Schneider19.2.html

There's only two groups of people in your world, isn't there, TDM?

Rich and Poor

Why do you hate people that worked for their money?

Those Section 8 checks just aren't cutting it for ya anymore???

:cuckoo:

With his father’s passing, young Paul collected Social Security benefits until age 18, which he put away for college.

WI Magazine: Rebel Without a Pause: Our reporter spends 48 hectic hours with rising GOP star Paul Ryan. Just how far can his reform plans take him? - by Christian Schneider

I see your mistake. You confused 'putting away for college' with 'he paid for college with his father's SS'.

The SS benefits he 'put away for college' obviously went towards college, but were certainly not enough to have 'paid for college'.

Forum List

Back