Zone1 Seventh Day Adventist lesson on the Trinity or Godhead

onefour1

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2014
Watched this video and thought it was interesting. He speaks of the origin of 666 and how it has been incorporated into modern day Catholicism and other Christian churches.

Watched this video and thought it was interesting. He speaks of the origin of 666 and how it has been incorporated into modern day Catholicism and other Christian churches.

Do you believe this story literally?

There are ziggurats and watchtowers all over the Middle East... Some are still standing. They use them for guidance, communication and an early warning system. The story of the Tower of Babel is about the failure of a civilization and the collapse of literacy.

Do you believe this story literally?

There are ziggurats and watchtowers all over the Middle East... Some are still standing. They use them for guidance, communication and an early warning system. The story of the Tower of Babel is about the failure of a civilization and the collapse of literacy.
I do believe the story of the Tower of Babel from the bible is literal. I haven't yet looked into his teachings of 666 in detail but I do find his story to be interesting.

1776 less 1,110 just again coincidentally equals 666
1776 was the beginning of the United States and our declaration of Independence. What significance does 1110 have? Or does it mean nothing?

1776 was the beginning of the United States and our declaration of Independence. What significance does 1110 have? Or does it mean nothing?
It obviously means everything, but it hasn't come to you yet! This is no coincidence again!

please explain. what do the numbers 1776 and 1110 mean to you?

In the year 1110 the god caused the moon to vanish from the sky.
You know of 1776 and 666.

Forum List

Back