The Ryan family business: Oh I thought he was born poor?

what was the story Ryan told in public about his family beginings?

Yes we know, he's an Evil Rich Racist. That all you guys got? Ran out of material i guess. You guys are so damn boring.

Clinton came from money
jfk came from butt tons of money
carter came from money

damn bitch, if you hate the higher ups gaining power, vote TEA Party, they want everyday people in office.

hell, they put a veternarian in ofc down in FL just today

The wealthy get unemployment. I'm sure they get SSi too...

Maybe that's what Romney's hiding...he did brag about being "unemployed" in the Primaries. :razz:

You know what, fuck you! The only way people become rich like that is to work hard and have a strong work ethic where they would ABSOLUTELY REFUSE any kind of hand out or help whatsoever from the government, because they have too much pride in themselves, just like all the right wing lawyers/business owners/former state governors on this very board. It's because of them and their hard work that the rest of the country is able to have unemployement benefits because you want to sit at home all day and smoke weed instead of going out and finding a job even if that means taking a job at McDonalds (who has been constantly hiring and desperately looking for people throughout the entire recession) because you think you're too good for a job like that. You should take a lesson from those millionares. They're not too good to work at McDonalds. They'd do it, and probably work their way up within a year to own the place, off of nothing more than the money they made there.

I think you need a new name

:clap2:MOST IRONIC POST EVER:clap2:

Clinton came from money
carter came from money

damn bitch, if you hate the higher ups gaining power, vote TEA Party, they want everyday people in office.

Can you point to a single TP elected that doesn't also come "from money"?

Clinton came from money
carter came from money

that was a primary election

Clinton came from money
carter came from money

One of the reasons Bill Clinton was so popular was that he didn't come from money. He came from a single mother who lived in Hope Arkansas.

Clinton came from money
carter came from money

Can you point to a single TP elected that doesn't also come "from money"?

Florida Veterinarian Appears to Take Down 12-Term GOP House Rep. Stearns | ABC News - Yahoo!

never heard of him, but Im guessing since he's a veternarian, he's prolly just middle class

I think you need a new name

I think you need a new GAME!

$ 1 5 , 9 2 2 , 0 2 7 , 4 4 6 , 3 7 7 . 1 3

THAT is 15.922 TRILLION dollars and it is the national DEBT.

$ 5 0 , 8 1 6 . 6 9

THAT is nearly 51 THOUSAND dollars and it's the MINIMUM debt that every single baby born on this day in this country owes with their FIRST BREATH!

IF...you are a tax payer in America YOU OWE $ 1 4 3 , 9 3 5 . 0 0

PAY UP OR SHUT UP!!!

YOU...need a new GAME. Cause I got to say, this divide, distract and deflect shit is getting TIRED!

he came from money

While his folks may have had money, he was not that wealthy until he married someone with wealth. His net worth to that time was less than $400,000. That is hardly wealthy. More like middle class.

I do not like Ryan because his policies suck for the working American. However, there is no reason to smear him with a brush that does not apply. And even were he born rich, and had great wealth from the git-go, that is hardly reason to reject him. Think FDR and Theodore Roosevelt.

that was a primary election

Yea and we all know how poor John Kerry was. :D

Dem-Bots know not of what you speak. They never heard of em. :lol:

And let us not forget, while Obama's family may not have been as rich as Kerry's, he was very good at using other people's money, very early. Other people's money catapulted him to where he is now, no wonder he's all about spreading the wealth, he knows the personal gains to be made with other people's money, experience and military service. Oh, he's good at that.

Forum List

Back