The Rising Criminality of True Statements

“The more you act like a lady, the more he’ll act like a gentleman.”

Given the nature of humans, this is mere logic, and certainly not at all misogynistic.

Women are not responsible for men's behavior. You are responsible for your own behavior. If anything, real life shows us over and over again that women have no control over the way men act. If we did, they'd do a lot more house cleaning.

“The more you act like a lady, the more he’ll act like a gentleman.”

Given the nature of humans, this is mere logic, and certainly not at all misogynistic.

Women are not responsible for men's behavior. You are responsible for your own behavior. If anything, real life shows us over and over again that women have no control over the way men act. If we did, they'd do a lot more house cleaning.

Well, if a woman acts like a pig, chances are she'll be treated like a pig.

Replace woman with man, and it is also true.

Why is this hard for the Left to understand?

People on the Left are fucking nuts, and should be treated as such by society.

'Misogynistic' quote printed on Texas school wall gets blasted online after going viral

What is true about the statement?

Is it true that men only base their treatment of women based on how the woman acts?

Is it true that a man should base their treatment of women based on how the woman acts?

Is it true that women should act a certain way so that men treat them in a certain way?

Could it also not be true to say “The more you act like act like a gentleman, the more she will act like a lady.”

Of course the reverse is also true.

Is it true that men only base their treatment of women based on how the woman acts?

Is it true that a man should base their treatment of women based on how the woman acts?

Well, if a woman acts like a pig, chances are she'll be treated like a pig.

Replace woman with man, and it is also true.

Why is this hard for the Left to understand?

Nope, it's nonsense. You're just too trailer trash to know how to behave any better.

'Misogynistic' quote printed on Texas school wall gets blasted online after going viral
Meanwhile your liar in chief passed 4.229 lies a month ago and you say NOTHING.
What lies were those lier?
One of my favorite were " this tax law will cost me money."
Another: " There were good people on both sides."
There are no good people on the left, so yes, that was a lie.

Thank you John McCain that the left wing propaganda network, Media Matters is tax exempt. MM's masthead proudly proclaims "we monitor (only) conservative speech". MM takes every word the President speaks, spins it and feeds it like pablum to the willing freaks on the left who exist only on hatred and anger. The "right" has no such source.

I really hope the school walls are covered in quotes from famous whores throughout history. lol

Moron can't even spell the word liar.
Still asking what lies his liar in chief said.
I could give you a link to ALL of them but then you'll cry fake news so I'll just ignore your troll ass
Can you show us what Trump lyied about or not? The leftist nut jobs are banning everything they can, and all you can do is cry about Trump.
He indicates a fundamental misunderstanding of economics. In June and July, more than 20 times the president said some variation of the claim that the United States “lost” money on trade deficits. Just about every economist would give a student an “F” for making such a statement.

Lol

Analysis | President Trump has made 4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 days

This is what happens when you watch Fox News. They keep you dumb and you love it.
So now the lib says "misunderstanding" is lying.

I could give you a link to ALL of them but then you'll cry fake news so I'll just ignore your troll ass
Can you show us what Trump lyied about or not? The leftist nut jobs are banning everything they can, and all you can do is cry about Trump.
He indicates a fundamental misunderstanding of economics. In June and July, more than 20 times the president said some variation of the claim that the United States “lost” money on trade deficits. Just about every economist would give a student an “F” for making such a statement.

Lol

Analysis | President Trump has made 4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 days

This is what happens when you watch Fox News. They keep you dumb and you love it.

Good point. We do need to differentiate between his lies and just issues that he is totally ignorant on.

Yes, it's the latest lib hissy fit over nothing. Everyday we see more and more liberal insanity. Next thing you know you clowns will be outraged because in the game of chess, white always moves first.

'Act like a Gentleman' and 'Act like a Lady' is a secret code for not acting like an asshole.

Of course...this is USMB...and a different set of rules apply.

Lol

Good point. We do need to differentiate between his lies and just issues that he is totally ignorant on.
Perhaps the ignorance is all between the ears of the beholder.

Lol

Perhaps the ignorance is all between the ears of the beholder.

No, despite all of his hot air, there are a great many things Trump is ignorant about. It comes from not reading, something he proudly brags about.

I don’t see it as sexist

It seems to talk to personal standards and being treated as you behave

Forum List

Back