The Rising Criminality of True Statements

People on the Left are fucking nuts, and should be treated as such by society.

'Misogynistic' quote printed on Texas school wall gets blasted online after going viral
Hey, billy! For what it's worth, I pretty much agree with the hulabaloo, only not vociferously. Back in the Reagan years, when women hung up their aprons and left home to become co-breadwinners, they got a lot of flak for the lack of the femininity they lost in the process. I remember one of my daughters saying that if men acted like real men, women would be the dainty darlings they wanted. She also pointed out that even Adam used the old it's-not-my-fault excuse. When God asked Adam why he was hiding out in the garden instead of facing him, Adam said he ate the apple because the woman... "THAT YOU GAVE ME"... tempted him and he did eat. The days of men's un-responsible (vs. irresponsible) reaction to the ladies are over I guess.

But why do you figure this is a 'leftie' reaction? Republican ladies haven't admired June Cleaver for years.

'Misogynistic' quote printed on Texas school wall gets blasted online after going viral
Hey, billy! For what it's worth, I pretty much agree with the hulabaloo, only not vociferously. Back in the Reagan years, when women hung up their aprons and left home to become co-breadwinners, they got a lot of flak for the lack of the femininity they lost in the process. I remember one of my daughters saying that if men acted like real men, women would be the dainty darlings they wanted. She also pointed out that even Adam used the old it's-not-my-fault excuse. When God asked Adam why he was hiding out in the garden instead of facing him, Adam said he ate the apple because the woman... "THAT YOU GAVE ME"... tempted him and he did eat. The days of men's un-responsible (vs. irresponsible) reaction to the ladies are over I guess.

But why do you figure this is a 'leftie' reaction? Republican ladies haven't admired June Cleaver for years.
Because it's the "lefties" doing all the censoring and outrage crying.

Attachments

• IMG_0823.GIF
    IMG_0823.GIF
    2.9 MB · Views: 65

Meanwhile your liar in chief passed 4.229 lies a month ago and you say NOTHING.
What lies were those lier?
Moron can't even spell the word liar.
Still asking what lies his liar in chief said.
I could give you a link to ALL of them but then you'll cry fake news so I'll just ignore your troll ass

I could give you a link to ALL of them but then you'll cry fake news so I'll just ignore your troll ass
Can you show us what Trump lyied about or not? The leftist nut jobs are banning everything they can, and all you can do is cry about Trump.

Can you show us what Trump lyied about or not? The leftist nut jobs are banning everything they can, and all you can do is cry about Trump.
He indicates a fundamental misunderstanding of economics. In June and July, more than 20 times the president said some variation of the claim that the United States “lost” money on trade deficits. Just about every economist would give a student an “F” for making such a statement.

Lol

Analysis | President Trump has made 4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 days

This is what happens when you watch Fox News. They keep you dumb and you love it.

Poor lil Mikey. So happy he's totally in the dark about his prez habitual lying.

I laugh at your Waters avatar.

Just remember this. When the Dems take over the House, Maxine Waters sits at the head of a committee that can make 45 hand over his bank records. Ha!

Poor lil Mikey. So happy he's totally in the dark about his prez habitual lying.

I laugh at your Waters avatar.

Just remember this. When the Dems take over the House, Maxine Waters sits at the head of a committee that can make 45 hand over his bank records. Ha!
Too bad can't get the scums tax records too

“The more you act like a lady, the more he’ll act like a gentleman.”

Given the nature of humans, this is mere logic, and certainly not at all misogynistic.

What is true about the statement?

Is it true that men only base their treatment of women based on how the woman acts?

Is it true that a man should base their treatment of women based on how the woman acts?

Is it true that women should act a certain way so that men treat them in a certain way?

Could it also not be true to say “The more you act like act like a gentleman, the more she will act like a lady.”

What is true about the statement?

Is it true that men only base their treatment of women based on how the woman acts?

Is it true that a man should base their treatment of women based on how the woman acts?

Is it true that women should act a certain way so that men treat them in a certain way?

Could it also not be true to say “The more you act like act like a gentleman, the more she will act like a lady.”

Of course the reverse is also true.

Forum List

Back