A Plan For Suicide

Good. About time.

You want the Democrats to commit political suicide?

Good for you! :113:
No. I want the Dems to gather their balls into their hands and actually do something about the insane and out of control gun situation in this country. God knows the Republicans won't. They haven't even got the weenies to tell President Trump when he is violating all that is decent.

Good. About time.

No. I want the Dems to gather their balls into their hands and actually do something about the insane and out of control gun situation in this country. God knows the Republicans won't. They haven't even got the weenies to tell President Trump when he is violating all that is decent.

There is no "out-of-control gun situation". Only an out-of-control justice system that keeps the criminal and the insane on the streets to the growing misfortune of civilized society.

Vermin is vermin. There's no logical reason to protect them.

Good. About time.

Do they gather their own balls or turn to the guy to their right and gather his balls? If all their hands are full, who signs the bill they pretend to work at?

If they cannot even speak up to a man they believe is " violating all that is decent" ....

Who needs the useless bastards?

Good. About time.

How do you know so much about weenies and balls my lady?

Good. About time.

You folks have taught me all I know. But it was very unladylike of me, wasn't it Jimmy? No one would ever speak to me like that.

Good. About time.

You folks have taught me all I know. But it was very unladylike of me, wasn't it Jimmy? No one would ever speak to me like that.

No.

By comparison to what goes down here you are an angel and I enjoy reading your posts.

Post on about genitals please?

Good. About time.

Do they gather their own balls or turn to the guy to their right and gather his balls? If all their hands are full, who signs the bill they pretend to work at?

If they cannot even speak up to a man they believe is " violating all that is decent" ....

The Dems long held that it would be political suicide to introduce gun control in Congress. No longer. The American public wants a little more security for their own family and themselves. Less than half of American households choose to have a gun.
Most of the folks I know are gun owners and I have no worries about any of them. However, the laws and the procedures in place to stop mentally ill and criminal people from buying a gun are nearly nonexistent and need to be seriously upgraded. For starters. There are plenty of other laws that would help in that regard as well.

Read it and weep, Billy. If the Dems get back the Congress, there will be some sanity around guns. The majority of the people want it.

NPR Poll: After Parkland, Number of Americans Who Want Gun Restrictions Grows
This is from NPR. You can't take it seriously.

Dat's right. What we can trust is huge corporate media that exists to sell pickup trucks to city dwellers, and that's why they keep us up to date on how big Kim Kardashian's ass is.

What problem have you solved if you get a total ban on sales of automatic "assault" weapons? What do you do about the millions of AR15s, AKs etc. already in possession of people? How do you stop the private sales of assault weapons? This is classic Democratic thinking "We HAVE to do something so we can feel good about ourselves even if it won't make a difference".

Good. About time.

The Dems long held that it would be political suicide to introduce gun control in Congress. No longer. The American public wants a little more security for their own family and themselves. Less than half of American households choose to have a gun.
Most of the folks I know are gun owners and I have no worries about any of them. However, the laws and the procedures in place to stop mentally ill and criminal people from buying a gun are nearly nonexistent and need to be seriously upgraded. For starters. There are plenty of other laws that would help in that regard as well.

If the American public wishes more security for their family, they should buy more guns.

Good. About time.

There is no "out-of-control gun situation". Only an out-of-control justice system that keeps the criminal and the insane on the streets to the growing misfortune of civilized society.

Vermin is vermin. There's no logical reason to protect them.
But billy, with gun show trunk sales and property transfers without universal background checks, you ARE protecting vermin.

New Topics

Forum List

Back