Makenna Lee Elrod’s Murder is the Fault of Republicans at Every Level of Government

Are you really arguing that Afghanistan is a good example? Afghanistan has been in a state of civil war since 1976, and the few Afghans left alive probably remember the old King as a golden age.

View attachment 916095

Except no one has ever "taken up arms" and made things better. Most revolutions from France to Iran have made things worse.
you are stupid to think that if things are so bad we revolt that the military will stay loyal in total to the Government.

you are stupid to think that if things are so bad we revolt that the military will stay loyal in total to the Government.
you are stupid to think they wouldn't.

Never count on the "Good Germans" to show up. For the whole of WWII, we waited for the "Good Germans" to realize what a maniac Hitler was. They never did. They fought for him to the last old man and little boy.

you are stupid to think they wouldn't.

Never count on the "Good Germans" to show up. For the whole of WWII, we waited for the "Good Germans" to realize what a maniac Hitler was. They never did. They fought for him to the last old man and little boy.
I am not worried if things get so bad then millions will revolt and overwhelm the Government.

SAY HER NAME. McKenna.

Just a reminder that the gunman in the deadliest school shooting in Texas history bought two AR-style rifles legally just after his 18th birthday — days before his assault on Robb Elementary School in Uvalde. The republicans and their lax gun laws have killed more Mekenna’s than you can count.

Not ONE of you remember her name. McKenna. She was "a light to all who knew her” and the little girl loved to play softball and practice gymnastics and also enjoyed singing and dancing.

View attachment 915127

So that means that the stupid government background checks ain't worth shit, right?

By the way Moon Bat. Now that we are discussing this kind of thing the death of everyone in the country killed by a goddamn Illegal is on the hands of you morons that voted for Potatohead.

been in a lot of govt overthrows joe?.....
No, but I can actually read history books...

You look at all the successful revolutions (not wars of independence, which are quite another animal) and they almost always involve a government that was inept, incompetent, or just plain old failed to read the room.

From Louis XVI to the Shah of Iran, the level of ineptitude was often astounding.

No, but I can actually read history books...

You look at all the successful revolutions (not wars of independence, which are quite another animal) and they almost always involve a government that was inept, incompetent, or just plain old failed to read the room.

From Louis XVI to the Shah of Iran, the level of ineptitude was often astounding.
i agree with you joe....just giving you hard time...

SAY HER NAME. McKenna.

Just a reminder that the gunman in the deadliest school shooting in Texas history bought two AR-style rifles legally just after his 18th birthday — days before his assault on Robb Elementary School in Uvalde. The republicans and their lax gun laws have killed more Mekenna’s than you can count.

Not ONE of you remember her name. McKenna. She was "a light to all who knew her” and the little girl loved to play softball and practice gymnastics and also enjoyed singing and dancing.

View attachment 915127

Do you think McKenna’s killer ‘Salvador Ramos’ has a legal lineage or do you think an invader stole him a citizenship from the American people?

JoeB131 is trying to frame a parallel…he believes Laken Riley’s killer had a Constitutional right to be here on our soil.

Not a constitutional right, but a legal right.

Our laws, as currently written, allow people to claim asylum. Because he arrived with his family, he could not be detained for more than 20 days.

Now, if Trump hadn't sabotaged the asylum system, and he wasn't really qualified, he might have been expelled last year. But he wasn't because we have 1.7 Million pending asylum cases and only 1500 people to work on them.

Our laws, as currently written, allow people to claim asylum. Because he arrived with his family, he could not be detained for more than 20 days.

Now, if Trump hadn't sabotaged the asylum system, and he wasn't really qualified, he might have been expelled last year. But he wasn't because we have 1.7 Million pending asylum cases and only 1500 people to work on them.
What if sanctuary cities didn’t exist?
What if illegals didn’t get free healthcare, EBT cards and drivers licenses?
What if Democrats stopped fighting against mandatory E-verify?
What if Title 42 was left alone?
What if Biden didn’t tell the world’s most desperate to “surge the border”?
What if Trump’s wall was completed?

Democrats OWN every single maiming, rape and murder committed by illegals and everybody knows it.

joe you make a lot of excuses....but i never see you say that biden and his 2 stooges made things worse,which they have...

What if sanctuary cities didn’t exist?
it wouldn't matter. they'd still come.
What if illegals didn’t get free healthcare, EBT cards and drivers licenses?
They'd come anyway.
What if Democrats stopped fighting against mandatory E-verify?
They didn't. Also, E-verify is kind of useless if you don't have a national ID program, which Republicans oppose.
What if Title 42 was left alone?
Well, considering it was being abused, long after Covid had passed, it's a moot point.
What if Biden didn’t tell the world’s most desperate to “surge the border”?
Not what he said, but never mind.
What if Trump’s wall was completed?
Then they'd climb over it, tunnel under it, go around it. cut through it, etc.

joe you make a lot of excuses....but i never see you say that biden and his 2 stooges made things worse,which they have...
No, what's made it worse is we've had 20 years to fix immigration and we didn't.

Let's not blame the kook shooter!

You don't blame immigrant murders. You blame Joe Biden. When someone is murdered by a right winger, it's the fault of the murderer. When someone is murdered by a minority, an immigrant, or a gay person, it's Joe Biden's fault.

When a kook gets their hands on a gun, I blame the 2nd amendment which long ago outlived its usefulness.

No they haven't. Trump made things worse because he closed down all of the immigration courts, and support service for new immigrants. That's why there are so many migrants with nowhere to go and no one to help them get there. It takes years to rebuild these resources once they're destroyed.

it wouldn't matter. they'd still come.

They'd come anyway.

They didn't. Also, E-verify is kind of useless if you don't have a national ID program, which Republicans oppose.

Well, considering it was being abused, long after Covid had passed, it's a moot point.

Not what he said, but never mind.

Then they'd climb over it, tunnel under it, go around it. cut through it, etc.

No, what's made it worse is we've had 20 years to fix immigration and we didn't.
more excuses....

No they haven't. Trump made things worse because he closed down all of the immigration courts, and support service for new immigrants. That's why there are so many migrants with nowhere to go and no one to help them get there. It takes years to rebuild these resources once they're destroyed.
you dont live down here....you have no idea whats going on....

more excuses....

No excuses at all. I welcome immigrants.

My father was an immigrant from Germany, my wife is an immigrant from China.

The stupidity was thinking that we could stop immigration from happening by simply dismantling the avenues for it. Trump decreased LEGAL immigration, but illegal immigration increased despite the walls and the thuggery he allowed from the Border Patrol.

Forum List

Back