The Right's love affair with Russia...

Didn't you get the message? The lie about collusion with Russia is falling apart...
what message dingle berry breath ..WTF are you talking about Mr Imbecile ? my source was "Business Insider" your Idiot grunts come from your Anus

my source was "Business Insider"

Launched in 2007 by former top-ranked Wall Street analyst Henry Blodget and DoubleClick executives Dwight Merriman and Kevin Ryan

Henry Blodget. What a douche.

Launched in 2007 by former top-ranked Wall Street analyst Henry Blodget and DoubleClick executives Dwight Merriman and Kevin Ryan

and you who are you ?
what are your credentials ?

you are a random hapless asshole sucking hole for Trump because your nature is to be submissive ...hardly someone believable or respectable ..:321:
190541_600.jpg

and you who are you ?
what are your credentials ?

you are a random hapless asshole sucking hole for Trump because your nature is to be submissive ...hardly someone believable or respectable ..:321:

and you who are you ?

I'm no Henry Blodget.

In 2002, then New York State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer published Merrill Lynch e-mails in which Blodget gave assessments about stocks which conflicted with what was publicly published.[6] In 2003, he was charged with civil securities fraud by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.[7] He agreed to a permanent ban from the securities industry and paid a $2 million fine plus a $2 million disgorgement.[2]

Evidence is mounting that Russia took 4 clear paths to meddle in the US election
Sonam Sheth and Natasha Bertrand at Business Insider

Evidence is mounting that Russia took 4 clear paths to meddle in the US election

"SNIP..............

The first involved establishing personal contact with Americans perceived as sympathetic to Moscow — such as former Defense Intelligence Agency chief Michael Flynn, former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, and early Trump foreign-policy adviser Carter Page — and using them as a means to further Russia's foreign-policy goals.

The second involved hacking the Democratic National Committee email servers and then giving the material to WikiLeaks, which leaked the emails in batches throughout the second half of 2016.

The third was to amplify the propaganda value of the leaked emails with a disinformation campaign waged predominantly on Facebook and Twitter, in an effort to use automated bots to spread fake news and pro-Trump agitprop.

And the fourth was to breach US voting systems in as many as 39 states leading up to the election, in an effort to steal registration data that officials say could be used to target and manipulate voters in future elections.

................SNIP"

Of course

1. Russia told the American public of the DNC rigging there elections

2. Told the American public of Hillary using a illegal server

3. Told the America public about Hillary 30,000 emails that she deleted

4. Scared the head of the FBI enough to meddle in the elections

ZHG3aMhillary-riggedc.jpg

Intel officials detail how Russian cyberattacks sought to interfere with US Elections

BY Richard Lardner and Deb Riechmann, Associated Press June 21, 2017 at 12:18 PM EDT

RTS182CT-1024x659.jpg

Bill Priestap, Assistant Director of Counterintelligence Division at the FBI, testifies about Russian interference in U.S. elections to the Senate Intelligence Committee in Washington, D.C. Photo by Joshua Roberts/Reuters

WASHINGTON — Current and former government officials painted a sinister portrait Wednesday of Russian cyberattacks on the United States aimed at interfering in the U.S. presidential election last year. Moscow stockpiled stolen information and selectively disseminated it during the campaign in an effort to undermine the legitimacy of the American political process, they said.

Intel officials detail how Russian cyberattacks sought to interfere with US Elections

BY Richard Lardner and Deb Riechmann, Associated Press June 21, 2017 at 12:18 PM EDT
RTS182CT-1024x659.jpg

Bill Priestap, Assistant Director of Counterintelligence Division at the FBI, testifies about Russian interference in U.S. elections to the Senate Intelligence Committee in Washington, D.C. Photo by Joshua Roberts/Reuters

WASHINGTON — Current and former government officials painted a sinister portrait Wednesday of Russian cyberattacks on the United States aimed at interfering in the U.S. presidential election last year. Moscow stockpiled stolen information and selectively disseminated it during the campaign in an effort to undermine the legitimacy of the American political process, they said.

That's your link, still upset about Putin sending you a birthday card with the information they hacked ?

download.jpg

Can anyone explain it?

Please, let's hear those explanations.
Weak minded people are drawn to authoritarians like Putin.

Their denials and condoning of Russia's attacks is why I call them collaborators. Traitors. Useful idiots. Putin's cock holsters.

And that includes Trump.

I do not understand why you would call your Liberal Progressive Democrat nesting mates traitors and collaborators even though you know it's true.

Quite a few people here remember WWII and the aftermath and why the world is in a mess because of Russia and Communism. Russia was a Communist country when they joined the fight in WWII. Only four years after Hiroshima, Russia tested it's first A-bomb, thanks to the Rosenbergs and their nasty little group of traitors. The Rosenbergs also gave Russia the secrets of radar, sonar, the jet engine and the proximity fuse. Russia also infected a lot of countries with communism. Think that's all right? The US has fought commies ever since. The North Koreans, Chinese, North Vietnamese and Viet Cong. We endured Communist Cuba's missile crisis and the Berlin wall. If you didn't know about all this before then you know it now. Russia has been our adversary for over 70 years, so there is no treason or collaboration by Republicans. Only by Liberal Progressive Democrat Pukes.

P.S: I don't like your sissy faggot avatar.

Can anyone explain it?

Their denials and condoning of Russia's attacks is why I call them collaborators. Traitors. Useful idiots. Putin's cock holsters.

And that includes Trump.

I do not understand why you would call your Liberal Progressive Democrat nesting mates traitors and collaborators even though you know it's true.

Quite a few people here remember WWII and the aftermath and why the world is in a mess because of Russia and Communism. Russia was a Communist country when they joined the fight in WWII. Only four years after Hiroshima, Russia tested it's first A-bomb, thanks to the Rosenbergs and their nasty little group of traitors. The Rosenbergs also gave Russia the secrets of radar, sonar, the jet engine and the proximity fuse. Russia also infected a lot of countries with communism. Think that's all right? The US has fought commies ever since. The North Koreans, Chinese, North Vietnamese and Viet Cong. We endured Communist Cuba's missile crisis and the Berlin wall. If you didn't know about all this before then you know it now. Russia has been our adversary for over 70 years, so there is no treason or collaboration by Republicans. Only by Liberal Progressive Democrat Pukes.

And the democrat party supported them the whole way.......

Can anyone explain it?

And that includes Trump.

I'm old school conservative, retard. That's why I hate Putin's cock holsters like Trump. Reagan is spinning in his grave over the Russia-loving pseudocons who have hijacked the party.

Oh, you must be in love with Putin, then.

What a moron.

Here's something to educate you: [URL='http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/depict-putin-as-gay-clown-go-to-jail.585314/']Depict Putin As Gay Clown, Go To Jail[/url]

I don't need an education from you, c*nt. I served during the Cold War.

Putin is a KGB thug, and that's what I have been calling him for a very long time. Especially when some pseudocon with his cum on their chin posts their love for him.

Here is the obsequious Putin cock holster all the rubes voted for:

trump_tweet_putin.jpg

RTS182CT-1024x659.jpg

You and the dumbasses that wrote that article need to learn the difference between "interfere" and "influence". Information can't interfere with jack shit, it can only be used to influence. But I guess telling the truth doesn't have a much dramatic propaganda value.

Look at this little bitch blush like a schoolgirl as he talks about his relationship with the love of his life:

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

Trump hasn't even made so much as a single tweet in anger over Russia's attacks on our country.

Not. One.

As far as taking retaliatory measures for their attacks? Forget it. He's actually considered rolling back the sanctions Obama laid on them.

As far as proactively taking steps to prevent further attacks? He's as silent as the fucking grave.

Trump is Putin's collaborating bitch.

Can anyone explain it?

No one has a lover affair with Russia. However, the left is trying to make Russia into a bogeyman.
Slurp slurp slurp. Take Putin's cock out of your mouth.

Russia is, and always has been, our number one enemy.
Horseshit. Turds like you loved the Soviet Union when the communists were firmly in control.
Fuck you, c*nt. You're so full of shit your shoes squish when you walk.

Now take Putin's cock out of your mouth and start asking yourself why Trump is being Putin's bitch.

Forum List

Back