What's With All The Conservative Russia and Putin Lovers On This Message Board?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I just have to know because it really shocked me to hear a lot of the responses to the thread that was closed about loving Russia and despising the US.

Can somebody please explain this to me because there are an awful lot of you that usually I agree with and respect but I just don't understand why everybody was acting like that. True patriots anyways. The American haters on the left I don't even care about.

I just have to know because it really shocked me to hear a lot of the responses to the thread that was closed about loving Russia and despising the US.

Can somebody please explain this to me because there are an awful lot of you that usually I agree with and respect but I just don't understand why everybody was acting like that. True patriots anyways. The American haters on the left I don't even care about.

Do you mind giving an example of what you're talking about?

• Banned
Do you mind giving an example of what you're talking about?

Sure, no problem.

You start a troll post over a troll post that was closed and pretend there is actually something there to discuss.

• Banned
You start a troll post over a troll post that was closed and pretend there is actually something there to discuss.

The fact that you think asking what happened to the love Americans are supposed to have for their own country over a communist country is a troll post speaks volumes.

I don't mind. I do feel the need to point out, support for Russia is not "conservative" trait. It is another new advent, due to many who still consider themselves conservative, going along with Trump's embrace of Russia, via Putin.

It should be remembered, the only reason the "Cold War" is over, is because we declared it over. It never changed Russia's designs on Europe and expansion of control, which is what the cold war was about. It is important to remember, when declaring victory, the enemy gets a vote. That postulate of war goes all the way back to Sun Tzu, about 6,000 years. Russia actually occupied all the Soviet Block countries to enforce their will. Those countries never forgot it and quietly worked against it, as they could, until they say their chance to break free. This same occurrence was also foreseen and written of in the very first book of military tactics and stretegy, still studied by professionals to this day "The Art of War" way back in the 5th Century BC by Sun Tzu often referred to as Sun Tzu Wu, as Sun Wu was his birth name. "An enemy will always have to occupy conquered territory, to insure continued tribute and prevent sabotage".

It's a tRump thing. He loves dictators, Putin specifically, so they have to as well.

• Banned
I don't mind. I do feel the need to point out, support for Russia is not "conservative" trait. It is another new advent, due to many who still consider themselves conservative, going along with Trump's embrace of Russia, via Putin.

Thank you. I wasn't sure how you would feel about me opening up this thread for answers after you closed the last one. The problem is though Trump doesn't embrace Putin or Russia. The only reason that he was friends with Putin is because a friend can't attack you. Well he or she could but then they wouldn't be a friend anymore. Trump knew this so he used this strategy to keep us out of war.

Not wanting involvement in yet another forever war ≠ supporting one side or the other.

Likewise, pointing out that Tenpercentskyy is a corrupt despotic crook, who blundered his way into a war that he cannot win, doesn't mean that you like Putin.

It should be remembered, the only reason the "Cold War" is over, is because we declared it over. It never changed Russia's designs on Europe and expansion of control, which is what the cold war was about. It is important to remember, when declaring victory, the enemy gets a vote. That postulate of war goes all the way back to Sun Tzu, about 6,000 years. Russia actually occupied all the Soviet Block countries to enforce their will. Those countries never forgot it and quietly worked against it, as they could, until they say their chance to break free. This same occurrence was also foreseen and written of in the very first book of military tactics and stretegy, still studied by professionals to this day "The Art of War" way back in the 5th Century BC by Sun Tzu often referred to as Sun Tzu Wu, as Sun Wu was his birth name. "An enemy will always have to occupy conquered territory, to insure continued tribute and prevent sabotage".
Rambo.jpeg

Not wanting involvement in yet another forever war ≠ supporting one side or the other.

So you're saying that everybody was saying that they both love and support Putin and Russia to keep out of sight from the Russian spies on here?

Why specifically do you say former-President Trump loves dictators?

Anybody who is a true American patriot and a supporter of documents like the US Constitution and Bill of Rights is a dictator to the liberal idiots.

A few posters here are representative of everyone who wants nothing to do with the Ukraine mess?

Broad brush much?

I don't know but all I know is that I don't want anything to do with Ukraine but you don't see me kissing Putin's ass either.

Thank you. I wasn't sure how you would feel about me opening up this thread for answers after you closed the last one. The problem is though Trump doesn't embrace Putin or Russia. The only reason that he was friends with Putin is because a friend can't attack you. Well he or she could but then they wouldn't be a friend anymore. Trump knew this so he used this strategy to keep us out of war.
That reason he actually does support Putin is transactually related to the fact he was actively pursuing to build "Trump Moscow" in negotiation that went all the way up to convention week, when he got the nomination. If he plays his card right, he may still build it. That original desire clouds his view of Putin and Russia, in a very transactional way. Fine for him, but not a conservative thing, at all. The man is not a conservative.

Last edited:
That reason, and the fact he was actively pursuing to build "Trump Moscow" in negotiation that went all the way up to convention week, when he got the nomination. If he plays his card right, he may still build it.

What?

Go re-read. I just edited that post. I can see where you would think "What?" or WTF?.

You may not agree, but now you will more likely understand.

I did not close that other thread for it supporting Russia. I closed it for insulting the United States on US Message Board, in his opening paragraph. Do not respond to this last underlined sentence, as it is a Mod announcement. This means all.

When they found out Russia defeated Hillary, they realized Russia couldn't be all bad.

Forum List

Back