The Right's love affair with Russia...

Slurp slurp slurp. Take Putin's cock out of your mouth.

Russia is, and always has been, our number one enemy.

So why were Obama and Hillary fellating Putin?
Because they are Democrats, like Trump.

Nope, nope, nope, nope. Sorry I have to take issue with this. Democrats would never elect Trump as President. He is not a liberal, I agree I don't think he's a real conservative either, he's an opportunist whose ideology is the path of least resistance.

The Republican party has been going down this course for decades and finally got what they wanted when a moron told them everything they wanted to believe.

Trump may not be a conservative, but conservatives more often than not are for Trump. You sound like one of those idiots who insists Hitler was a liberal.

Other than that I agree with almost everything you say.

Trump was always a liberal...

I agree, his stands on many issues is liberal. I have been seeing this for a few years now.

His stands are nothing more than which way the wind is blowing. What today is he so liberal about? I mean other than calling that ridiculous tax cut for the rich disguised as a healthcare plan "mean" that he still celebrated when the House passed it?

Has anyone yet explained it? In my opinion, it's because the Russian media fawn over Trump rather than rigorously scrutinize him, his actions and his remarks. Of course, Russians and their media have nothing near what Americans do to lose or gain as a result of Trump being POTUS, so why shouldn't they kiss his fat orange ass.

Nope, nope, nope, nope. Sorry I have to take issue with this. Democrats would never elect Trump as President. He is not a liberal, I agree I don't think he's a real conservative either, he's an opportunist whose ideology is the path of least resistance.

The Republican party has been going down this course for decades and finally got what they wanted when a moron told them everything they wanted to believe.

Trump may not be a conservative, but conservatives more often than not are for Trump. You sound like one of those idiots who insists Hitler was a liberal.

I agree, his stands on many issues is liberal. I have been seeing this for a few years now.

His stands are nothing more than which way the wind is blowing. What today is he so liberal about? I mean other than calling that ridiculous tax cut for the rich disguised as a healthcare plan "mean" that he still celebrated when the House passed it?
He's to stupid to know Colbert was impersonatng Bill O'Reiily .. poking fun. Colbert is quite Liberal.

Quacks like a liberal

Walks like a liberal

It is a liberal...Trump was always a lefty, don't you get why your so upset with Trump?

Because he acts just like you.

Quacks like a liberal

Walks like a liberal

It is a liberal...Trump was always a lefty, don't you get why your so upset with Trump?

Because he acts just like you.

And you not answering the question says volumes.

He's to stupid to know Colbert was impersonatng Bill O'Reiily .. poking fun. Colbert is quite Liberal.

What does Colbert or O'Reilly have to do with the price of tea in China. We were discussing if Trump is a liberal or not. I don't watch O'Reilly or Colbert, I find neither entertaining.

Forum List

Back