The Right's love affair with Russia...

and of course it was that evil Republican Congress that made the uranium deal with Russia during Obamas first term.

(oops, Democrats held congress when that happened)

Can anyone explain it?

Please, let's hear those explanations.
Weak minded people are drawn to authoritarians like Putin.

Their denials and condoning of Russia's attacks is why I call them collaborators. Traitors. Useful idiots. Putin's cock holsters.

And that includes Trump.

OK, you caught me ...

article-2306900-19386096000005DC-363_634x519.jpg

Can anyone explain it?

Still trying to beat a dead horse?

# Obama ran from Syria using WMDs on its civilians

# Trump bombed Syria using WMDs on its civilians and the world applauded

Can anyone explain it?

Weak minded people are drawn to authoritarians like Putin.

Their denials and condoning of Russia's attacks is why I call them collaborators. Traitors. Useful idiots. Putin's cock holsters.

And that includes Trump.
Weak minded people pedal in conspiricy bullshit because they lead empty lives where there is no consequences to their words because no one listens to them.

Can anyone explain it?

First you have to explain the lefts love affair.... Far more provable, and with video evidence for all to see, unlike the made up horse crap you and yours have been peddling.

Obama took multiple measures against the Russians' attempts to help Trump win the election.

So far Trump is doing nothing to prevent such efforts from happening in the future.

Nobody wants war with the second most prolific nuclear power on the planet ....do they? Former president Hussein scrapped the Space Shuttle in favor of Russian made junk to supply the Russian space station. Hillary paved the way for Russia to claim lucrative uranium sites when she was secy/state. Trump was a freaking civilian while Barry Hussein was playing patsy with Russia so who has the love affair?

Forum List

Back