The Repository of All 2016 Election Wagers

What this thread needs is a periodic summery of the bets in play. I think there are only 3 you have identified Torro and they are thus:

Thread bet:
  1. FA_Q2 vs Cerial - FA bets trump will not be the nominee
Sig line bet:
  1. None so far
Leave the board permanently (or with that particular name):
  1. Rotagilla vs Dr Grump - Rotagilla bets Trump will win the general
  2. Big Yank vs The Human Being - Big Yank bets that Hillary wins the general

Where are you at torro? Not participating in your own creation? :poke:

Are you the one we report our bets to?

No one really 'reports' them anywhere but this is Torros thread. I will keep a running log though, just link where the bet was made ;)

TBH, I think the most interesting aspect of this is going to be seeing who - after it is black and white - follows through with what they said they would do.

I think I am lagging behind too - have not bet my sig line yet :D

Thread bet:
  1. FA_Q2 vs Cerial - FA bets trump will not be the nominee
Sig line bet:
  1. Torro vs JimBowie1958 - Torro bets that Hillary beats Trump (conditional on Trump/Hillary being the nominies) Post #73
  1. Rotagilla vs Dr Grump - Rotagilla bets Trump will win the general Post #62
  2. Big Yank vs The Human Being - Big Yank bets that Hillary wins the general Post #30
My bet is looking bad :(

Last edited:
I don't make such bets.

I did put £20 at 8:1 on Cruz winning the GOP nomination though.
^ just like to rub that one in Torro :D

It's not over until the delegate votes are counted!

jknowgood and candycorn have bet avies

Trump argues like a five year old
Meh - I was not rubbing in the bet. you claimed that you did not make such bets and here we are - you have :D

I know. I couldn't pass that one up.

I've made two here. I've won them both.

I did offer stat a bet when he said Hillary would win 400+ EVs. With Trump looking like the nominee, I'm glad he didn't take it!

Thread bet:
  1. FA_Q2 vs Cerial - FA bets trump will not be the nominee (and I have to pay up soon :( )
Sig line bet:
  1. Torro vs JimBowie1958 - Torro bets that Hillary beats Trump (conditional on Trump/Hillary being the nominies) Post #73
  2. Big Yank vs The Human Being - Big Yank bets that Hillary wins the general Post #30
Sig Line Bet
  1. Candycorn vs. Indeependent - Candycorn bets Hillary beats Trump and avatars are per-selected. Post #81

Thread bet:
  1. FA_Q2 vs Cerial - FA bets trump will not be the nominee (and I have to pay up soon :( )
Sig line bet:
Sig Line Bet
  1. Candycorn vs. Indeependent - Candycorn bets Hillary beats Trump and avatars are per-selected. Post #81

Same bet with jknowgood for me...

Ah. I know Toro stated that earlier but he linked to page 6 of the thread and not to where it was accepted so I didn't see him accept the challenge. It's in there now. You trying to get all the republicans here to have a Hillary avi candycorn? :D I know that is going to make me laugh my ass off.

Thread bet:

1. FA_Q2 vs Cerial - FA bets trump will not be the nominee (Paid in full)
Sig line bet:
Sig Line Bet
  2. Candycorn vs. jknowgood - Candycorn bets Hillary beats Trump and avatars are per-selected. Post #158

Forum List

Back