Trump argues like a five year old

Heh funny how it directs to insults towards Trump. Especially when he makes a good point. Anderson Cooper is paid by Hillary. If the not, the demos for sure. So he clearly went for the unreasonable poking towards Trump. Mostly from the beginning. Then Trump put him in his place.

Trump whined like a child
Nope....whining like a child is what Obama does when he doesn't get his way.
I know you are but what are you?

OBAMA!

And you call Trump immature? That reply didn't make much sense either, sport.

Why don't you take a picture....it will last longer

giphy.gif

Nope....whining like a child is what Obama does when he doesn't get his way.
I know you are but what are you?

OBAMA!

And you call Trump immature? That reply didn't make much sense either, sport.

Why don't you take a picture....it will last longer

giphy.gif
Five year olds make faces while others speak

Anderson Cooper tells Donald Trump he argues like 'a five-year-old'

Cooper asked Trump about his ongoing feud with rival Ted Cruz, which started after an anti-Trump super PAC circulated a racy image of Trump's wife, Melania. Trump later retweeted an image of Melania next to Cruz's wife, Heidi, in what Cooper called an "unflattering" pose. Trump said he thought the photo of Heidi was "nice," and when pressed by Cooper, said, "I didn't start it."

Cooper responded by telling the Republican frontrunner "with all due respect, that's the argument of a five-year-old,

He has the emotional stability of a 5 year old so no surprise here.
At least he isn't calling people sniveling cowards.
Trump followers set such a high bar for the comb over Mussolini to hurdle. As far as we know he hasn't murdered anyone or molested any children either........bravo!

Heh funny how it directs to insults towards Trump. Especially when he makes a good point. Anderson Cooper is paid by Hillary. If the not, the demos for sure. So he clearly went for the unreasonable poking towards Trump. Mostly from the beginning. Then Trump put him in his place.

Trump only whines like a five year old boy when he isn't yammering like a twelve year old girl.

I think Trump has gotten therapy for his pouty-face, my kids would wait patiently for the pouty-face and howl, and now, they wait in vain.

Forum List

Back