The Repository of All 2016 Election Wagers

What this thread needs is a periodic summery of the bets in play. I think there are only 3 you have identified Torro and they are thus:

Thread bet:
  1. FA_Q2 vs Cerial - FA bets trump will not be the nominee
Sig line bet:
  1. None so far
Leave the board permanently (or with that particular name):
  1. Rotagilla vs Dr Grump - Rotagilla bets Trump will win the general
  2. Big Yank vs The Human Being - Big Yank bets that Hillary wins the general

Where are you at torro? Not participating in your own creation? :poke:

I don't make such bets.

I did put £20 at 8:1 on Cruz winning the GOP nomination though.

He's my clown too......but I believe he has screwed the pooch with the Carson deal. The string that "conservatives" were using to maintain a connection to him was thin to begin with. I think his underhanded tactics may have snapped it. I wouldn't buy a used car from the dude.

There were all sorts of wagers in 2012 of people betting that they'd leave the board if their candidate - Romney - lost. Few actually did.

However, many if not most bets for sigs were honored.

teapartysamurai never honored the bet.

Okay, you freaking liar, I did. I went away for a year, as said. I went away for more than a year.

You are a freaking liar!

Your bet was to change your sig line. You added to your sig line; you never changed it.

I changed it, you liar!

You just didn't like I added a picture to it.

Get over it, you big baby!

:lol:

Loser.
You were the loser.
In many ways, you still are a loser.
As the loser, you do not get to amend the deal.
As the loser, you do not get to subtract anything that was agreed to.
As the loser, you do not get to add anything that wasn't agreed to.
Understand loser?

You have never upheld your end of the bet. That is simply a fact.

Loser.
yep, She welched

We need a record of all the election wagers, so please put them here.

That way, we can refer to them when posters need reminding of their bets.
Only morons bet on elections. Seriously, what kind of stupidity does it take to place wagers that rely on an outcome determined by a mostly uninformed electorate?
Uh huh.
Go somewhere else and complain that we are having a good time with some basic thread wagers.

Really, what kind of moron goes into a thread all about election wagers to complain that everyone doing them is a moron. You are not usually so caustic grandpa.
My left nut has your name all over it. Go wager your posting privileges based on strangers vote. Then renig on the deal. It's a special kind of stupid
Who said I was going to wager my posting privileges? Who said I was going to renig.

You are acting like a petulant child and if you insist on doing so I will treat your idiotic ranting as such.
thats Grampa Murked U 's M.O.

He's a whiney little emo

What happens to CrusaderFrank if Hillary wins the Democratic Primary?
his head will :blowup:

Why? She voted for Iraq, she gets tons of money from Goldman Sachs, she's practically a right winger
Shes a corporate Dem AKA- "part of the problem" but your hatred has nothing to do w/ those things does it Frank57?

America is in terminal decline.

We split up like the old USSR except China claims Hawaii and the Russians back the Mexicans in seizing California from unarmed Democrats

What happens to CrusaderFrank if Hillary wins the Democratic Primary?
his head will :blowup:

Why? She voted for Iraq, she gets tons of money from Goldman Sachs, she's practically a right winger
Shes a corporate Dem AKA- "part of the problem" but your hatred has nothing to do w/ those things does it Frank57?

America is in terminal decline.

We split up like the old USSR except China claims Hawaii and the Russians back the Mexicans in seizing California from unarmed Democrats

We Canadians are going to take New York and New England.

But we don't want Buffalo.

Fuck that.

Forum List

Back