The Repository of All 2016 Election Wagers

What happens to CrusaderFrank if Hillary wins the Democratic Primary?

If Gary Johnson wins I will leave the forums.

well its not a but scats prediction is hilarious

Scat says- "And when Hillary wins on election night 2016 with 57% of the NPV and sails over 400 EV, I will just laugh at you".

A bit early for bets yet. However, if the GOP doesn't agree on something positive to present the voters in this nation, I will predict they will lose the election, no matter who the Dem candidate is. The cat fight we have seen so far over there is pretty entertaining in a disgusting sort of way.

Scat says- "And when Hillary wins on election night 2016 with 57% of the NPV and sails over 400 EV, I will just laugh at you".

Stat has been pretty consistent that Hillary will win 400 EVs.

I am extremely skeptical of this. I have offered a sigs bet to him but he has declined.

rightwinger has also made the same claim (except if Bush is the nominee). I have offered the same bet but have yet to receive a reply.

Stat has been pretty consistent that Hillary will win 400 EVs.

I am extremely skeptical of this. I have offered a sigs bet to him but he has declined.

rightwinger has also made the same claim (except if Bush is the nominee). I have offered the same bet but have yet to receive a reply.

I had Hillary as a narrow winner with negative coattails but at this point I think that China will tank the Ds prior to the election. I doubt that China will do as badly as Japan has done since 1994 much less cause as much damage as the meltdown but it will be bad.

I bet no one follows through with any of their bets.

There were all sorts of wagers in 2012 of people betting that they'd leave the board if their candidate - Romney - lost. Few actually did.

However, many if not most bets for sigs were honored.

teapartysamurai never honored the bet.

Okay, you freaking liar, I did. I went away for a year, as said. I went away for more than a year.

You are a freaking liar!

Okay, you freaking liar, I did. I went away for a year, as said. I went away for more than a year.

You are a freaking liar!

If liberals are talking, they're either repeating shit the "think" is true, or they're lying.

So no matter what they say it's bullshit.

I bet no one follows through with any of their bets.

There were all sorts of wagers in 2012 of people betting that they'd leave the board if their candidate - Romney - lost. Few actually did.

However, many if not most bets for sigs were honored.

teapartysamurai never honored the bet.

You are a freaking liar!

Your bet was to change your sig line. You added to your sig line; you never changed it.

Biden is now bowing out purportedly according to the headline on Yahoo news. I wasn't aware that he had thrown his hat into the ring.

Forum List

Back