Trump argues like a five year old

I don't like what that reporter said....Did you ever see how funny looking he is?

donald-trump-mocks-reporter-825x450.jpg
Yeah like when Big Ears insulted special needs people on the Tonight Show....but he is forgiven, and Trump is an f**king jackass.

Duped AGAIN!

No...actually it is not like that
Obama was making fun of himself
Trump was mocking a handicapped person he disagreed with
Yup.....after the cripple published a bunch of nasty comments about Trump.

Maybe we can find a one-legged, black, Muslim, Hispanic, female transsexual, and have her call Trump names.

Then Democrats will have all their bases covered.

That is how a five year old reacts to criticism

Anderson Cooper tells Donald Trump he argues like 'a five-year-old'

Cooper asked Trump about his ongoing feud with rival Ted Cruz, which started after an anti-Trump super PAC circulated a racy image of Trump's wife, Melania. Trump later retweeted an image of Melania next to Cruz's wife, Heidi, in what Cooper called an "unflattering" pose. Trump said he thought the photo of Heidi was "nice," and when pressed by Cooper, said, "I didn't start it."

Cooper responded by telling the Republican frontrunner "with all due respect, that's the argument of a five-year-old,
Ever notice when attacked and on responds to soeone that supports the ORIGINAL attacker that you get moronic crap like this? I notice NO ONE that is dissing Trump as said a thing about his wife being attacked or his Kids being attacked, what do we call that again?

Good point

An adult would react to their wife or kids being attacked by voicing their outrage and defending their family

A five year old would react by posting an ugly picture of your opponents wife and mocking my wife is prettier than your wife
What's the difference?

FYI, Cruz was calling Trump's wife a whore.

Rather than deny it and defend his wife, Trump posted that my whore is prettier than your ugly wife

That is how a five year old responds

I don't like what that reporter said....Did you ever see how funny looking he is?

donald-trump-mocks-reporter-825x450.jpg
Yeah like when Big Ears insulted special needs people on the Tonight Show....but he is forgiven, and Trump is an f**king jackass.

Duped AGAIN!

No...actually it is not like that
Obama was making fun of himself
Trump was mocking a handicapped person he disagreed with
Yup.....after the cripple published a bunch of nasty comments about Trump.

Maybe we can find a one-legged, black, Muslim, Hispanic, female transsexual, and have her call Trump names.

Then Democrats will have all their bases covered.

That is how a five year old reacts to criticism
You should be used to it by now.....8 years of Clinton scandals and 7.5 years of Obama excuses.

Cooper asked Trump about his ongoing feud with rival Ted Cruz, which started after an anti-Trump super PAC circulated a racy image of Trump's wife, Melania. Trump later retweeted an image of Melania next to Cruz's wife, Heidi, in what Cooper called an "unflattering" pose. Trump said he thought the photo of Heidi was "nice," and when pressed by Cooper, said, "I didn't start it."

Cooper responded by telling the Republican frontrunner "with all due respect, that's the argument of a five-year-old,
Cooper does not comprehend the difference between a statement of fact and an argument.

He's a stupid fuck.

Ever notice when attacked and on responds to soeone that supports the ORIGINAL attacker that you get moronic crap like this? I notice NO ONE that is dissing Trump as said a thing about his wife being attacked or his Kids being attacked, what do we call that again?

Good point

An adult would react to their wife or kids being attacked by voicing their outrage and defending their family

A five year old would react by posting an ugly picture of your opponents wife and mocking my wife is prettier than your wife
What's the difference?

Rather than deny it and defend his wife, Trump posted that my whore is prettier than your ugly wife

Actually the original attack was as low as you could get.

But this is what Ted Cruz specializes in. The born-again Christian published nude photos he bought the rights to from GQ.

Good point

What's the difference?

Actually the original attack was as low as you could get.

But this is what Ted Cruz specializes in. The born-again Christian published nude photos he bought the rights to from GQ.

That is a lie

Fact check: Trump’s false accusation on Melania photo

Verglas, the photographer, says no one contacted him about the photo, and he’s the one who owns the rights to it.

And that means the Cruz campaign didn’t contact Verglas to buy the rights to the photo, either. We find Trump’s accusation that the Cruz campaign bought the photo for the super PAC to be baseless.

It's very Presidential to bring out the "I didn't start it" retort.

Good point

What's the difference?

What would be a better word? Golddigger? It's not as though it's believable that she'd be attracted to a pudgy comb over salesman who didn't have lots of money.

Watching Trump is a real entertainment experience. He's funny, intriguing, disgusting, horrifying, and embarrassing all at the same time.

I saw that last night. I quickly realized why there were none of his “loyalty battalions” on here defending it. About 5 minutes later he said that healthcare was a function of the Federal government…which is exactly what these losers have been bitching about for the past 8 years or so.
Sonny Clark pro universal healthcare now? Youuuuu betchya!
I'm 110% pro "affordable healthcare" for every single U.S. citizen, without exception. We're presently forced to concede to, and abide by, the corrupt healthcare industry, which includes pharmaceuticals, hospitals, labs, clinics, doctors, health insurance companies, and medical technicians. We have no choice other than to seek medical treatment or die.

The necessities of life are food, water, shelter, clothing, and proper healthcare. ( ** transportation has become a necessity when looking at the big picture )

Without exception, the major issue in the healthcare industry is "Price Gouging". It's beyond sensible reasoning to expect the general public to pay $1,800 a day for a tiny filthy hospital room. Hospitals charge $5.00 for a single aspirin. A ten minute conversation with a doctor cost $350, and is considered to be a mere "follow up" office visit, nothing more. A simple blood test consist of 20 or more different tests, and can cost upwards of $2,000. And most of the test are unnecessary. Most of the cost of proper healthcare is nothing more than a scam, a con, and legalized theft.

Regardless of the avenues that must be taken, we need "affordable healthcare", or else continuing down the present path will lead to a national crisis. The government can not afford to continue paying astronomical charges incurred through the Medicare and Medicaid programs. Both programs are infested with fraud and corruption. And, John Q. Public can not continue to pay a major portion of their income for healthcare. Something has to give, and it is vital that it happens sooner rather than later.
You coulda just said "yupp, got me, im not conservative on the issue of healthcare," and saved the walloftext for anyone who is also gullible enough to vote for don king for president of the united states......and might get some knowledge out of the wall.
Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me.

Just curious, do you have a problem with explanations when you ask a question, or make a statement about someone?
Yes, I do support Trump, but do not support Don King. Don King is a salesman, promoter, and con artist. He also has ridiculous hair.

Hahaha

SFC is being unintentionally ironic.

Trump has a net worth in the billions, you? lol

What a child like retort

Being a billionaire is an excuse for childlike behavior?

As expected, you don't own your own jet airplane or run a multi-billion dollar empire.

Probably didn't inherit hundreds of millions either.

It wasn't hundreds of millions why do you lie? Even so do you know the difference between hundreds of millions and 10 billion lmao.

Does he really have 10 billion? He obviously isn't very honest. Romney is unimpressed. Where are his taxes?

Trump is lying. Nobody believes this except rubes.

Of that $10 billion, Trump claims his Trump brand is worth $9 billion.

It wasn't hundreds of millions why do you lie? Even so do you know the difference between hundreds of millions and 10 billion lmao.

Does he really have 10 billion? He obviously isn't very honest. Romney is unimpressed. Where are his taxes?

Romney is a joke in comparison wealth wise. :laugh:

He inherited much less. And we haven't seen the taxes yet. Most think trump is worth much less than he claims.

His taxes are none of your business, never mind Trump has already explained why he's undergoing an IRS audit. The IRS audits him every year. Wow you are quickly running out of nonsense for me to debunk.

All your responses have been nonsense. You are like trump and back up nothing you say. Are you 5 years old?

Ah, typical of JV posters after your points have been debunked you resort to personal insults. Return from the minors after you have more experience.

Good point

What's the difference?

What would be a better word? Golddigger? It's not as though it's believable that she'd be attracted to a pudgy comb over salesman who didn't have lots of money.
They've been married for years. Trump used to be pretty handsome when they met...1998.

Last edited:

Good point

What's the difference?

They've been married for years. Trump used to be pretty handsome when they met...1998.

Nice looking couple

2B2D969D00000578-3187853-image-a-3_1438949292756.jpg

Good point

What's the difference?

Nice looking couple

Bill likes this pic....he's in a sandwich between two women. One of them is a Lesbian......3 guesses who.

He inherited much less. And we haven't seen the taxes yet. Most think trump is worth much less than he claims.

His taxes are none of your business, never mind Trump has already explained why he's undergoing an IRS audit. The IRS audits him every year. Wow you are quickly running out of nonsense for me to debunk.

All your responses have been nonsense. You are like trump and back up nothing you say. Are you 5 years old?

Ah, typical of JV posters after your points have been debunked you resort to personal insults. Return from the minors after you have more experience.

And you still post nonsense. Trump is the king of personal insults. Is that your guy? Should he go back to the minors?

And you still post nonsense. Trump is the king of personal insults. Is that your guy? Should he go back to the minors?

You have been Ignore banned, go sit at the kids table.

You have been Ignore banned, go sit at the kids table.

Cute. You carry on like a child and ignore me. I guess trump supporters hate the truth.

Good point

What's the difference?

Nice looking couple

Bill likes this pic....he's in a sandwich between two women. One of them is a Lesbian......3 guesses who.

Looks like Bill is copping a feel on Trumps wife

Must be great for her to be held by manly hands...Trump has the hands of a five year old

Last edited:

...and what pisses the WE-GOP and Liberals off is that this '5yo' is / has been kicking their ass. (Arf, arf, arf...)

None of them have figured out that 'taking Trump Down' is NOT a 'win-able' tactic - every time they attack him they only bolster the resolve of the Anti-Establishment/Anti-Career politician Trump Supporters.

Winning back the American people THEY have ignored, insulted, abandoned, refused to represent, and over whom they have appointed themselves 'ruler' is the key. It may be too late, but that...IMO...is their only chance.

No matter what Trump does now they can only speculate how he will be once he is in the WH. They already know what the others will be like. So their option is 'same ol' same ol' non-representative, non-listening, Oligarchist-ruling self-serving rulers or 'this guy'. Politicians have remarkably pissed off the American people SO BADLY that they are willing to go with 'THIS GUY' over them.

So far they have made no effort to make amends and get the American people to trust them again. Instead they have only OPENLY schemed, plotted, and acted to steal the nomination / ensure they get THEIR choice of Nominee, no matter what the American people say.

Forum List

Back