Death Knell For The Democrats?

Elvis Prior to Drugs?

No..it’s the old elvis; he attends all of the secret WTO meetings where they approve our budget. I can get you on a conference call with him and Jimmy Hoffa though if you’re really polite and ask kindly.

It's on the WTO Site.
You know, a site you never go to because there's no anti-Republican sound bites.

Feel free to quote.

I’ll save you some time.
YOU
“You look for it”
ME
“No, if it was there, you’d quote it.”
YOU
“I’m too busy to do your work for you.”
ME
“This ain’t work junior, this is public service, exterminating bugs like you”

And welcome back to square one.

Or you could shock everyone and actually back up your assertion.

Like the way you quoted Hillary's 3 Bills in NY? You didn't.
I had to go to Wikipedia to find out she passed a Bill to save Parks.
I read the WTO Site about 4 or 5 years ago.
You can read it for yourself since you obviously aren't doing anything else productive at the moment.

Had someone asked me to cite the source, I would have done it happily.
As predicted…you’re punting. All too easy.

Really? You couldn't post a Link to Wikipedia and now you're accusing MikeTX of breaking the Rules by not posting a Link?
You didn't post the Link because Hillary's "accomplishments" in NY were a joke.

Spin, redirect. lie, as always. How much do you take home a month to do this?

About 10X as much as you make in a year junior. But then again, as noted by the overwhelming frustration of you, billy boy, and the groper, I’m very good at it.
Good to see you admit you are a traitor paid shill. They should ban you.

About 10X as much as you make in a year junior. But then again, as noted by the overwhelming frustration of you, billy boy, and the groper, I’m very good at it.

Who do you think pays me????
The chick in the avatar with the 1940s Lois Lane hairdo.

Not sure whom you’re talking about but then again, maybe I’ll run into Lois at the next WTO meeting.

Not sure whom you’re talking about but then again, maybe I’ll run into Lois at the next WTO meeting.
Holy shit...you don't know who Lois Lane is?
Are you even an American?

I have no doubt that a lot of these shills are not Americans.

I bet the IT Administrator in her shill prison only allows access to Message Boards.

Incredible! Ordinarily, one would have to go to a trailer park, a tractor pull or a Trump rally to hear hyperbole and irrationality used as an argument.

The Democrat party is trying to destroy America.

The argument used by the irresponsible, the uniformed, the hyper partisan who, by the way, are dividing this nation, perhaps irreparably.
HA HA. Listen to a Democrat liberal saying that conservatives are uniformed. Like a turtle telling a horse he's slow. I've been saying all through this thread and a couple of other ones, liberals are the most information-deprived (and thereby ignorant) individuals in America. And sadly, they don't know how much they don't know. It's easy to tell how ignorant they are in these threads. They are totally unaware of what is happening in the immigration fiasco, or with Muslims, or gun rights, or the death penalty, or a dozen other issues.

I have never lost a debate with these guys on these things, and in every case, they boldly step into the debate, and suddenly find out there's whole bunch of important things they didn't know. Of course, because liberal media doesn't report those things. I remember when Donald Trump's latest book, Crippled America came out. I went right out and got the book and read it. It is a warehouse of information about Trump's policies, as is his website. So what do liberal media report ? Not that stuff. Then programmed liberals watch those shows loaded with misinformation and a lack of true information

I watched MSNBC and PBS on TV every day for months after that book came out. I never once heard the words Crippled America, or any reference to the book, or its content. Same with the Trump website.
Don't delude yourself. Liberals, indeed everyone aware of the politics in this nation today, are aware of immigration, Islamic terrorism, gun violence and capital punishment. You mistake disagreement with your position as ignorance of the issues.

Don't blame the 'media boogeyman' for the falts of your political heroes. Blame the manner by which their message is delivered. Not everyone is as angry, disaffected and flummoxed as you and your political comrades. Some folks remain clear heard, politically aware, reasonable and mature. Such people won't subscribe to the bitter, divisive and toxic politics you seem to champion.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to point out how corrosive the brand of politics offered by the contemporary American Conservative movement. Have a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend.

Da, ve doc know who Loisssss Lane iz. Ve do haf ways of makin you talk!!!

Not sure why you brought it up….honestly

I bet the IT Administrator in her shill prison only allows access to Message Boards.

Drat! He now knows where we have the secret WTO meeting…in the shill prison! Foiled Again!

Look at your avatar.

More one liner personal attacks from a shill that was caught. Now who would have thought that would ever happen. Admit it, you have been outed.

No, you're hysterically bad at it, and your claim to be paid is a vain fantasy.

Effective lying requires a related kernel of truth. You thoroughly dispense with that.

Look at your avatar.

Yeah, who is that manly bitch anyway? :laugh:

Forum List

Back