The Religion of Peace….

Every religion is still fighting a war, whether they accept it or not.

That's how religion keeps it's power and money. And evolves.

Christians are semi-dormant right now. And they're ready for the shit.

Like I said, it's all about armies. Not the afterlife.

My ideas are that our gods are the Annunaki.

And there's reason behind that. And it makes your religions false.

" Blissful Illusions Resigned For Fools "

* Objectivity As An Excuse For Ignorance *

Do not peddle war. Practice friendship.
Numbers translate into votes and into political policy ; so , do not ignorantly defend those who laud democracy for its tyranny by majority while covertly deriding individual liberty and non violence principles by doctrine .

Hisbah - Wikipedia
Hisbah (Arabic: ‎ ḥisbah) is an Islamic doctrine which means "accountability".[1] Hisbah is an individual or collective duty (depending on the school of law) to intervene and "enjoin good and forbid wrong" in order to maintain the norms of sharia (Islamic law).

The Hisbah has the following major aspects:[3]

• An obligation of a Muslim.
  • An obligation of a state to ensure its citizens comply with hisbah such as sharia

* Modus Operandi Vying For The Final Solution *

47:35 So do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior; and God is with you and will never deprive you of [the reward of] your deeds.

* Here Is Your Nine Eleven *

9:111. Indeed, God has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of God, so they kill and are killed. [It is] a true promise [binding] upon Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur’ān. And who is truer to his covenant than God? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment.

You are getting to the point where you're rotting. And not saved.

Give me a chance to tell you about the Anunnaki. I wish to enlighten you.

But you gotta take a shower first.

Shit.... that's awful....

ok smelly chick, you done with me? Or should I continue. With the OP, not insults.

I'm not gonna lay down because it's a man, posing as a women, that wants me to shut the fuck up.

Whether it's a man, or a woman, I will say they right thing every time. I am about being righteous.

I don't get fooled by people.

I have trust in a few of you. About 2.

Everyone else is evil. You have no idea about the evil that you are into.

I'm not gonna lay down because it's a man, posing as a women, that wants me to shut the fuck up.

Whether it's a man, or a woman, I will say they right thing every time. I am about being righteous.

What do you get fooled by, if not people?
Inquiring minds...

Inquiring minds...
I never got fooled.

Did you?

Inquiring minds...
I never got fooled.

Did you?
Yes, but not by Her.

She Ain't worth the time.

How'd you get fooled? If you don't mind me asking. In case it's pertinent to the thread. Otherwise, fuggetaboutit. :)

Forum List

Back