The Religion of Peace….

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
…..or is it ‘The Religion of Blood’?

1.In his novel “Coup D’Etat,” Ben Coes writes

“The hardest lesson I had to teach my students at the madrasa was about the need for violent jihad,” said El-Khayab, staring at the window, despite his blindness. “That the violence was somehow necessary in order to create a world without violence. That Islam, the most beautiful and peaceful of religions, demanded that the blood of the infidel be spilled across the earth in order to wash away the filth of the past. The reason it was hard for me to teach this lesson was because I was hidden away, behind the stones and the ivy, the bricks and the windows and doors, within the comforting walls and sounds of the madrasa. It was the boys who had to go out in the world and sacrifice themselves. They were the ones who had to spill the blood on behalf of Allah.”

2.A pot-boiler….no more. Just fiction…..or, is it?

Those of us who are literate know that novelists, more often than not, do scrupulous research to bring their fiction as close to reality as possible.
And, it is possible to compare Coe’s fiction with real world events.

3.This week, in Canada, they held Quds Day…. “an annual event held on the last Friday of Ramadan that was initiated by the Islamic Republic of Iran in 1979 to express support for the Palestinians and oppose Zionism and Israel.”
Quds Day - Wikipedia

One celebrant made clear that he yearned of the day when Sharia was in force, and homosexuals could be executed.

“A protester at the Toronto Al Quds Day rally has said at some point, Sharia Law will replace Canadian Law …

Muslim protester warns, Sharia Law is coming and if that bothers Western nations, they should stop allowing us into their countries · Caldron Pool

Is this Muslim speaker a one-off? An outlier? A 'lone-wolf'?
Or is this view about Sharia and slaughter of those not of the faith, a major theme among the faithful?

Of course…..we in the West could simply deny the truth, put out head in the sand….

...or take heed.

“The hardest lesson I had to teach my students at the madrasa was about the need for violent jihad,” said El-Khayab, staring at the window, despite his blindness. “That the violence was somehow necessary in order to create a world without violence. That Islam, the most beautiful and peaceful of religions, demanded that the blood of the infidel be spilled across the earth in order to wash away the filth of the past. The reason it was hard for me to teach this lesson was because I was hidden away, behind the stones and the ivy, the bricks and the windows and doors, within the comforting walls and sounds of the madrasa. It was the boys who had to go out in the world and sacrifice themselves. They were the ones who had to spill the blood on behalf of Allah.”

Those of us who are literate know that novelists, more often than not, do scrupulous research to bring their fiction as close to reality as possible.

3.This week, in Canada, they held Quds Day…. “an annual event held on the last Friday of Ramadan that was initiated by the Islamic Republic of Iran in 1979 to express support for the Palestinians and oppose Zionism and Israel.”
Quds Day - Wikipedia

One celebrant made clear that he yearned of the day when Sharia was in force, and homosexuals could be executed.

“A protester at the Toronto Al Quds Day rally has said at some point, Sharia Law will replace Canadian Law …

Muslim protester warns, Sharia Law is coming and if that bothers Western nations, they should stop allowing us into their countries · Caldron Pool

Or is this view about Sharia and slaughter of those not of the faith, a major theme among the faithful?

Of course…..we in the West could simply deny the truth, put out head in the sand….

...or take heed.

Nice post. You asked the question but never answered. My answer, do we still have the Oath to the US including a pledge to uphold the constitution when immigrants enter?

Quds Day - Wikipedia

...or take heed.

Nice post. You asked the question but never answered. My answer, do we still have the Oath to the US including a pledge to uphold the constitution when immigrants enter?

I have four more posts planned for this thread.

Stay tuned.

...or take heed.

4. Or, we could take heed of that Muslim speaker, and recognize the danger.

Perhaps this Muslim cleric could shed more light on the subject.

“New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: ‘Muslims should hate non-Muslims’ “The general principle… is to love and to hate for the sake of Allah,” New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: 'Muslims should hate non-Muslims' · Caldron Pool

Compare that to this, from three millennia ago….Lest any imagine that all religions are the same, Leviticus 19:34

34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.

5. Even before the Book of the Judeo-Christian faith, folks learned to live together even if they didn’t all worship in the same way:

Before Sinai and the Ten Commandments, there were the rules called the Noahide Laws, based on reason and a desire to be able to live with other people, laws against bad behavior, the idea that these injured society: bans on murder, theft, idolatry, sexual immorality, animal cruelty, cursing God, and the need to set up courts to punish the infractions. They are incumbent on everyone, whether one respects the Bible or not, because they are so obvious.
The benefit of the Bible is that it tells society how to be good.

Noahide Laws, also called Noachian Laws, a Jewish Talmudic designation for seven biblical laws given to Adam and to Noah before the revelation to Moses on Mt. Sinai and consequently binding on all mankind.” Noahide Laws | Judaism

“According to Jewish tradition, non-Jews who adhere to these laws …are said to be followers of Noahidism and regarded as righteous gentiles, who are assured of a place in the world to come, the final reward of the righteous.” Seven Laws of Noah - Wikipedia

Not good enough for the 7th century barbarians. Hence, the sword on the Saudi flag.

Religion of pieces...

Mideast-Syria_Horo-52-e1381764111647.jpg

Last edited:

Sure.....the former is the manual of the Judeo-Christian faith, the basis for Western Civilization....

...the latter is the instruction manual for the political movement called Islam.

"We believe in freedom of religion insofar as a religion teaches peace and love and the brotherhood of man. When someone uses the concept of religion to dominate other religions through force and coercion or to take over a nation, they you have to say, "My friend, that's not a religion." Michael Savage

Admiral James “Ace” Lyons, Jr. (Ret.), the former commander in chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet,".... until you recognize that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion, you’re never going to come to grips with it. And as far as a strategy – let me just conclude one thing, as I just had in my latest op-ed -- the Obama Administration has a strategy.”

“It’s very simple, any thinking American should be able to grasp,” said the admiral. “It’s anti-American, anti-Western, it’s pro-Islamic, it’s pro-Iranian, and pro-Muslim Brotherhood!”
Admiral Lyons on Obama’s Strategy: ‘It’s Anti-American ... Pro-Islamic, It’s Pro-Iranian, and Pro-Muslim Brotherhood!’

Christians and Jews....the more devout, the less violent. Not so with Islam.
Bill Donohue

the only 'religion' that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced?
.... this is associated more with Islam and not with any other 'religion:
'Pederasty, child brides, honor killings, clitorectomies, stonings, wife beatings and blowing up every innocent they can find.

That help?

6. Blood cult…or Religion of Peace?

Oh, yes: an adherent must submit his will to the deity, and if the opportunity arises, give his life for it. Martyrdom and suicide are the expressions of submission; human blood purifies the world, the totalist radical’s desire for perfection.
In Sayyid Qutb’s “In the Shade of the Quran,” a thirty-volume commentary, violent jihad is the method of choice, and this is the inspiration for Muslim warriors worldwide.

“The blood of the enemy renews the identity of the lynch mob…Death is not an instrumentality-like the death of the enemy on the battlefield- it has become an end in itself” Laurent Murawiec, “The Mind of Jihad,” p. 8-9

The following was found in a hand-written ‘killing manual’ in the luggage of Mohammad Atta: “You must make your knife sharp and you must not discomfort your animal during the slaughter.”
Mohammed Atta

Here is the poetry of a British woman....a Muslim....exhibiting her creativity:

"A Poem of Praise to Allah by Samina Malik: How To Behead
Hold him
Tie the arms behind his back
And bandage his legs together
Just by the ankles
Blindfold the punk
So that he won’t hesitate as much
For on seeing the sharp pointy knife
He’ll begin to shake
And continuously scream like an eedyat
And jiggle like a jelly
Trust me, this will sure get you angry
It’s better to have at least two or three brothers by your side
Who can hold the fool
Because as soon as the warm sharp knife
Touches his naked flesh
He’ll come to know what’ll happen
It’s not as messy or as hard as some may think,
It’s all about the flow of the wrist.
No doubt that the punk will twitch and scream
But ignore the donkey’s ass
And continue to slice back and forth
You’ll feel the knife hit the wind and food pipe
But don’t stop
Continue with all your might.
About now you should feel the knife vibrate,
You can feel the warm heat being given off,
But this is due to the friction being caused."
How Are These Women Different?
Google Groups

Sure.....the former is the manual of the Judeo-Christian faith, the basis for Western Civilization....

...the latter is the instruction manual for the political movement called Islam.

"We believe in freedom of religion insofar as a religion teaches peace and love and the brotherhood of man. When someone uses the concept of religion to dominate other religions through force and coercion or to take over a nation, they you have to say, "My friend, that's not a religion." Michael Savage

Admiral James “Ace” Lyons, Jr. (Ret.), the former commander in chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet,".... until you recognize that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion, you’re never going to come to grips with it. And as far as a strategy – let me just conclude one thing, as I just had in my latest op-ed -- the Obama Administration has a strategy.”

“It’s very simple, any thinking American should be able to grasp,” said the admiral. “It’s anti-American, anti-Western, it’s pro-Islamic, it’s pro-Iranian, and pro-Muslim Brotherhood!”
Admiral Lyons on Obama’s Strategy: ‘It’s Anti-American ... Pro-Islamic, It’s Pro-Iranian, and Pro-Muslim Brotherhood!’

Bill Donohue

the only 'religion' that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced?
'Pederasty, child brides, honor killings, clitorectomies, stonings, wife beatings and blowing up every innocent they can find.

That help?

I got all of them right. How'd you do?

Is The Bible More Violent Than The Quran?

That may be the popular notion of jihad, says Waleed El-Ansary, but it's the wrong one. El-Ansary, who teaches Islamic studies at the University of South Carolina, says the Quran explicitly condemns religious aggression and the killing of civilians. And it makes the distinction between jihad — legal warfare with the proper rules of engagement — and irjaf, or terrorism.

"All of those types of incidences — [Sept. 11], Maj. Nidal Hasan and so forth — those are all examples of irjaf, not jihad," he says. According to the Quran, he says, those who practice irjaf "are going to hell."

So what's going on here? After all, we all have images of Muslim radicals flying planes into buildings, shooting up soldiers at Fort Hood, trying to detonate a bomb on an airplane on Christmas Day. How to reconcile a peaceful Quran with these violent acts?

El-Ansary says that in the past 30 years, there's been a perfect storm that has created a violent strain of Islam. The first is political: frustration at Western intervention in the Muslim world. The second is intellectual: the rise of Wahhabi Islam, a more fundamentalist interpretation of Islam subscribed to by Osama bin Laden. El-Ansary says fundamentalists have distorted Islam for political purposes.

"Basically what they do is they take verses out of context and then use that to justify these egregious actions," he says.​

Bill Donohue

That help?

That may be the popular notion of jihad, says Waleed El-Ansary, but it's the wrong one. El-Ansary, who teaches Islamic studies at the University of South Carolina, says the Quran explicitly condemns religious aggression and the killing of civilians. And it makes the distinction between jihad — legal warfare with the proper rules of engagement — and irjaf, or terrorism.

"All of those types of incidences — [Sept. 11], Maj. Nidal Hasan and so forth — those are all examples of irjaf, not jihad," he says. According to the Quran, he says, those who practice irjaf "are going to hell."

So what's going on here? After all, we all have images of Muslim radicals flying planes into buildings, shooting up soldiers at Fort Hood, trying to detonate a bomb on an airplane on Christmas Day. How to reconcile a peaceful Quran with these violent acts?

El-Ansary says that in the past 30 years, there's been a perfect storm that has created a violent strain of Islam. The first is political: frustration at Western intervention in the Muslim world. The second is intellectual: the rise of Wahhabi Islam, a more fundamentalist interpretation of Islam subscribed to by Osama bin Laden. El-Ansary says fundamentalists have distorted Islam for political purposes.

"Basically what they do is they take verses out of context and then use that to justify these egregious actions," he says.​

I don't find anything in your post that disagrees with the thesis here.

Do you?

Except for this obvious lie:
"....the Quran explicitly condemns religious aggression and the killing of civilians."

Quran 4:89: "They (infidels) desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper."

Quran 8:12: "Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers;"

Quran 2:191: "... kill the disbelievers wherever we find them

Quran 22:19-22: "… for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods."

Quran 8:12: "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.'"

Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Quran 8:7: "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

Quran 8:59: "The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah's enemy."

Quran 8:60: "Prepare against them whatever arms and cavalry you can muster that you may strike terror in the enemies of Allah, and others besides them not known to you."

Quran 9.29" "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

Quran 47:4: "Strike off the heads of the disbelievers" and, after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives."

Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985): "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: 'The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.'"

Quran 9:5: "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, torture them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Sura 3:151: "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers for that they joined companions with Allah for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the fire; and evil is the home of the wrong-doers!"

Sura 8:60: "Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power including steeds of war to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies and others besides whom ye may not know but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you and ye shall not be treated unjustly."

Tabari IX "Allah permits you to shut them (women) in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Quran."

Tabari I:280: "Allah said, 'It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.' Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid."

Ishaq:327: "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'"

These quotations are not out of context. They are representative of dozens and dozens of other messages in the Islamic "holy" texts. Clearly, they have inspired the violent and hateful behavior of followers.

Did I teach you something today?

Last edited:
7.“We should by now have become used to the death cult that is thriving at the fringes of the Muslim world. This is the cult of people who are proud to declare, "You love life, but we love death." This is the cult that sent waves of defenseless children to be mowed down on the battlefields of the Iran-Iraq war, that trains kindergartners to become bombs, that fetishizes death, that sends people off joyfully to commit mass murder.
Because the death cult is not really about the cause it purports to serve. It's about the sheer pleasure of killing and dying.” Cult of Death

a. It is the blood that informs the act. In the 1971 assassination of Jordan’s prime minister, Wasfi l-Tell, by PLO terrorists. “As he lay there, one of his killers bent over and lapped the blood that poured from his wounds.”
Michael Ledeen | National Review

b. Leading Muslim clerics often refer to the love of death. Chief Palestinian Authority cleric Mufti Sheikh Ikrimeh Sabri stated, "We tell them, in as much as you love life, the Muslim loves death and martyrdom.”
http://old.nationalreview.com/comment/stalinsky200405240846.asp

c. And so, the ideals and idea of America, and the iconic message of the Declaration of Independence, ‘life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,’ is anathema to Islamism, just as it was to fascism and communism, and every totalitarian philosophy.

Calling Islam a religion is deceptive.

It is an all encompassing totalitarian ideology with an agenda of world domination hard wired into its very manifesto.

It is truly that boot that would stomp on the human face forever.

Bill Donohue

That help?

People like you are simply too stupid to realize that the Q'ran represents the direct orders of their murdering rapist leader. To have any validity, a comparison to Christianity should limit itself to Jesus' own words.

In a similar vein, the Hadiths represent accounts of the murdering rapist by others, so to have validity, such a comparison would involve just the gospels by Jesus' followers.

Like most leftists with very low IQs, you defend Islam only because you see other leftists of low IQ doing so.

8. This Quds Day celebrant makes his view clear: if you don’t want to live under Sharia, and have the streets run with blood…..don’t let us in, he says.

Yet, the party that supported Stalin and the Soviet Union for 70 years, has a very opposite view for America.

Islam has given rise to a culture that has institutionalized, and continues in the 21st century, human sacrifice, murder, misogyny, stamping out of individuality, abolition of human happiness and sexuality and promises the most drastic punishments for infractions of these, including, heaven forfend, leaving Islam for another religion.

But not all Muslims are of this view.

Or, to put it another way, consider having to determine the extent of radicalization: according to Tawfik Hamid, in his book, “Inside Jihad,” by asking if the subject of questioning supports the following:

A) Killing of Apostates, those who decide to leave the religion

B) Beating of women, and stoning them to death for infractions

C) Calling Jews Pigs and Monkeys

D) Declaring war on non-Muslims either to convert them, or to have them pay a second-class citizen tax

E) Enslave and rape female war prisoners, as in Darfur

F) Fight and kill Jews as preparation for the end days

G) Kill gays

If one of the Muslim persuasion agrees that the above are wrong…..certainly he can live under our Constitution.

Of course, taqiyya is another problem…..

What's disgusting is, the goat-fuckers will gladly chuck butt-rangers, trannies and lesbos off a roof while they stone women to death for wearing a short skirt. And if a woman is raped, the towel-heads will punish her ever time.

And our resident dimocrap SCUM will expect us, Christian Conservatives to fight and die for them.

Not a chance in Hell, if it's up to me. Let the goat-fucking pedophiles have the Coasts for a decade or two. Or three or four.

Then, when we're in the mood, we'll take it back all cleaned up for us.

That's the PCUSA . Religion of Peace. John Knox took out his Claymore after his French prison ship exile shouting I'm making a church, another scotsman with a hippie gown said well I'm not joining you, and that made the PCUSA. Its totally decorative OK American is #1. Its about Churches deciding they're leaving or staying or free form and losing members double every 5 years under government watch, like, its jut unpopular old don't look there, cool.

And our resident dimocrap SCUM will expect us, Christian Conservatives to fight and die for them

What an idiot.

You are a "second class human" according to the Bible. You exist to serve Israel. So go over to Israel, sign up to fight for their military, and die. It is what "God" wants you to do...

Forum List

Back