The Religion of Peace….

I'm guessing he was a brainwashed hate filled religious fanatic.....probably either muslim or christian.....

a friend of yours?

"...either muslim or christian....."

You didn't hear what he was yelling???

So, you're deaf as well as dumb?????

I'm guessing he was a brainwashed hate filled religious fanatic.....probably either muslim or christian.....

a friend of yours?

a test grade of 50% was FAILURE in my high school

a friend of yours?
How remarkably stupid.

I've long wondered whether political correctness makes a person stupid or whether stupidity leads to political correctness.

If you don't listen to me, then things are the way you are.

I suggest to listen to me.

Because I'm not going to lead you wrong. I'm going to lead you right. And I'm going to lead you the way to be righteous. Even if it means we lose. But that's not gonna happen.... :)

We will make all the devil worshipers stop their fake evil Christian Worship. And make them understand their evils! And show them the true way of belief.

…..or is it ‘The Religion of Blood’?

1.In his novel “Coup D’Etat,” Ben Coes writes

“The hardest lesson I had to teach my students at the madrasa was about the need for violent jihad,” said El-Khayab, staring at the window, despite his blindness. “That the violence was somehow necessary in order to create a world without violence. That Islam, the most beautiful and peaceful of religions, demanded that the blood of the infidel be spilled across the earth in order to wash away the filth of the past. The reason it was hard for me to teach this lesson was because I was hidden away, behind the stones and the ivy, the bricks and the windows and doors, within the comforting walls and sounds of the madrasa. It was the boys who had to go out in the world and sacrifice themselves. They were the ones who had to spill the blood on behalf of Allah.”

2.A pot-boiler….no more. Just fiction…..or, is it?

Those of us who are literate know that novelists, more often than not, do scrupulous research to bring their fiction as close to reality as possible.
And, it is possible to compare Coe’s fiction with real world events.

3.This week, in Canada, they held Quds Day…. “an annual event held on the last Friday of Ramadan that was initiated by the Islamic Republic of Iran in 1979 to express support for the Palestinians and oppose Zionism and Israel.”
Quds Day - Wikipedia

One celebrant made clear that he yearned of the day when Sharia was in force, and homosexuals could be executed.

“A protester at the Toronto Al Quds Day rally has said at some point, Sharia Law will replace Canadian Law …

Muslim protester warns, Sharia Law is coming and if that bothers Western nations, they should stop allowing us into their countries · Caldron Pool

Is this Muslim speaker a one-off? An outlier? A 'lone-wolf'?
Or is this view about Sharia and slaughter of those not of the faith, a major theme among the faithful?

Of course…..we in the West could simply deny the truth, put out head in the sand….

...or take heed.

There is no "religion of peace" or "prince of peace." What religion are you? The dregs of the Christian faith are trying to start a war with the entire Islamic faith, and these dregs should be ashamed.

The religious herds are the evil that we have to be aware of, and be careful of, because they want to turn truth into fantasy. And they'll do it by killing and torturing everyone else until they get their way.

I will not allow them to get their way. I will speak the truth against all religious zealots! And defy them!!!!

The religious herds are the evil that we have to be aware of, and be careful of, because they want to turn truth into fantasy. And they'll do it by killing and torturing everyone else until they get their way.

I will not allow them to get their way. I will speak the truth against all religious zealots! And defy them!!!!
Religious zealotry is a cancer in the human race. It is okay to have a faith and a belief, but the second that people start using it as a justification for aggressive behavior toward others, it is not okay any more, no matter what faith or what place.

• Thanks
Reactions: RWS
Large organized religions are always all about justifying the unjustifiable.

• Thanks
Large organized religions are always all about justifying the unjustifiable.
This why I don't like organized religion. So many organized religions demand that you follow some "leader". The American Council of Bishops, the Cardinals, graham, falwell, jeffress, focus on the family. it's all crap These people are merely human, the same as you and I. They know no more and no less than the rest of us.
I don't know what this over-strike thing is about. I did not direct it. I will deal with it later. It apparently is a technical issue.

Last edited:
  • Thanks

“The hardest lesson I had to teach my students at the madrasa was about the need for violent jihad,” said El-Khayab, staring at the window, despite his blindness. “That the violence was somehow necessary in order to create a world without violence. That Islam, the most beautiful and peaceful of religions, demanded that the blood of the infidel be spilled across the earth in order to wash away the filth of the past. The reason it was hard for me to teach this lesson was because I was hidden away, behind the stones and the ivy, the bricks and the windows and doors, within the comforting walls and sounds of the madrasa. It was the boys who had to go out in the world and sacrifice themselves. They were the ones who had to spill the blood on behalf of Allah.”

Those of us who are literate know that novelists, more often than not, do scrupulous research to bring their fiction as close to reality as possible.

3.This week, in Canada, they held Quds Day…. “an annual event held on the last Friday of Ramadan that was initiated by the Islamic Republic of Iran in 1979 to express support for the Palestinians and oppose Zionism and Israel.”
Quds Day - Wikipedia

One celebrant made clear that he yearned of the day when Sharia was in force, and homosexuals could be executed.

“A protester at the Toronto Al Quds Day rally has said at some point, Sharia Law will replace Canadian Law …

Muslim protester warns, Sharia Law is coming and if that bothers Western nations, they should stop allowing us into their countries · Caldron Pool

Or is this view about Sharia and slaughter of those not of the faith, a major theme among the faithful?

Of course…..we in the West could simply deny the truth, put out head in the sand….

...or take heed.

There is no "religion of peace" or "prince of peace." What religion are you? The dregs of the Christian faith are trying to start a war with the entire Islamic faith, and these dregs should be ashamed.

Ms Lysie Goebbels has WRITTEN-------dregs vs FAITH

Quds Day - Wikipedia

...or take heed.

I know you're a dunce, but should you ever reform yourself, and learn to read.....

51SdeJE8uUL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Quds Day - Wikipedia

...or take heed.

I know you're a dunce, but should you ever reform yourself, and learn to read.....

But Lysie's jargon is so much more POETIC-----BETWEEN DREGS AND FAIITH

Quds Day - Wikipedia

...or take heed.

But Lysie's jargon is so much more POETIC-----BETWEEN DREGS AND FAIITH

Now, now.....ignorant folks are allowed to post, too.

You're both ignorant.

You propose truths that is not real.

I can pull the steering wheel.

Quds Day - Wikipedia

...or take heed.

When you learn to read, try doing some historical research. You don't have to go back farther than the time of Jesus.

The three Abrahamic faiths have contended against each other for hundreds of years, and each of these faiths are, and have, been split into factions. There were the massacre of the Cathars, the Inquisition, witch hunts, the Crusades, the pograms, Hitler and the death camps, the split between the Eastern and Western Christians, the on-going feud between Catholics and Protestants in Northern Ireland. There has been so much more. In the present day, Christians, Jews, and Muslims are all splitting off into different factions.

I do not understand your appetite for war. It arises out of nothing. Learn to live in the world that you are actually living in. You will find friends.

BTW: In the last week, I was hospitalized, taken by ambulance. Kudos to the nurse wearing a hijab who finally found how to take blood from my rolling veins (I have been a blood donor for years and did so at the same hospital on 9/11).

Do not peddle war. Practice friendship.

Quds Day - Wikipedia

...or take heed.

When you learn to read, try doing some historical research. You don't have to go back farther than the time of Jesus.

The three Abrahamic faiths have contended against each other for hundreds of years, and each of these faiths are, and have, been split into factions. There were the massacre of the Cathars, the Inquisition, witch hunts, the Crusades, the pograms, Hitler and the death camps, the split between the Eastern and Western Christians, the on-going feud between Catholics and Protestants in Northern Ireland. There has been so much more. In the present day, Christians, Jews, and Muslims are all splitting off into different factions.

I do not understand your appetite for war. It arises out of nothing. Learn to live in the world that you are actually living in. You will find friends.

BTW: In the last week, I was hospitalized, taken by ambulance. Kudos to the nurse wearing a hijab who finally found how to take blood from my rolling veins (I have been a blood donor for years and did so at the same hospital on 9/11).

Do not peddle war. Practice friendship.

It's telling that you are forced to go back a thousand years for any examples that compare the Judeo-Christian faith with that of Islam.

“…from Islam's first contact with Western civilization and for more than a millennium thereafter, Muslims behaved not unlike the Islamic State and on the same conviction: that Islam commands war on – and the enslavement or slaughter of – non-Muslims.

During this perennial jihad that began in the seventh century, almost three-quarters of Christendom's original territory – including all of North Africa, Egypt, Greater Syria and Anatolia – was permanently swallowed up by Islam.

European nations and territories that were attacked and/or came under Muslim occupation (sometimes for centuries) include: Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Iceland, Denmark, England, Sicily, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Greece, Russia, Poland, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Lithuania, Romania, Albania, Serbia, Armenia, Georgia, Crete, Cyprus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Macedonia, Belarus, Malta and Sardinia.

Between the 15th and 18th centuries alone, approximately five million Europeans were abducted and enslaved in the name of jihad.” The Dire Consequences of Rewriting Western-Muslim History

Most westerners have been trained…..beaten into ignoring both said history, and it’s echoes, daily, throughout the world: most Muslims are not terrorists…but nearly all modern terrorists are Muslim.

“…all around the globe, many Muslims are still exhibiting the same imperial impulse and intolerant supremacism of their forbears (reportedly 215 million Christians are currently experiencing "high levels of persecution," mostly in the Muslim world; others are experiencing a genocide in the name of jihad.)”
Raymond Ibrahim

“CAIRO (Reuters) - Islamic State released a video on social media on Thursday calling on its followers to claim victory and wage jihad… It featured the training of Belgian militants suspected in the Nov. 13 shooting and suicide bombing rampage by Islamic State that killed 130 people in Paris.

“Every Muslim who is well aware of the history of Islam, knows that the holy war against infidels is an integral part of Islam, and those who read history would know.” Islamic State video calls for jihad after Brussels blasts - Reuters

You may believe the war is over, that it is just history.....

They don’t.

I hope education doesn't upset you too much.....you dunce.

I can go back to yesterday.

Forum List

Back