The Red/Grey Chips Weren't Thermite After All

advice-animals-memes-paranoid-parrot-followed.jpg

35nfn0.jpg

[...] But he is willing to do so, if someone is willing to front the $3,000 it would take to do the proper tests.

Ah. The mystery's solved: the MVA study simply lacked the funding for the DSC test. What a relief. For a minute there I thought someone might have been avoiding the high-temp procedures for more nefarious reasons. Mohr and Millette being broke as a joke is a whole 'nother animal.

Wait a sec' though, I wonder what the excuse is for their failure to perform the Flame Ignition Tests.

From Harrit's paper:

5. Flame/Ignition Tests

The DSC used in our studies does not allow for visual in-spection of the energetic reaction. Therefore tests were also performed with a small oxyacetylene flame applied to red/gray chips. Samples were either heated on a graphite block or held with tweezers in the flame. Several paint samples were also tested and in each case, the paint sample was immediately reduced to fragile ashes by the hot flame. This was not the case, however, with any of the red/gray chips from the World Trade Center dust.
The first WTC red/gray chip so tested was approximately 1mm. After a few seconds of heating, the high-speed ejection of a hot particle was observed under the hand of the person holding the torch. The intense light and bright orange color of the particle attest to its high temperature. In this case, the attempt to recover the diminutive end-product of the reaction was unsuccessful. A short video clip of the test (including slow-motion) is available here: http://journalof911studies.com/volume/2008/oxy_redchip_slow.mov

In a later flame-ignition test, the end product was recovered and is shown in the photomicrograph and SEM image in Fig. (23). Once again, the formation of iron-rich semi-spherical shapes shows that the residue had been melted, enabling surface tension of the liquid to pull it into spherical shapes. However, the evidence obtained in the DSC analyses is more compelling that a thermitic reaction actually occurs as in that case ignition is observed when the red material is heated to no more than 430 ˚ C.

Do you think Millette et al can swing a few bucks for an oxyacetylene torch, a graphite block, and a pair of tweezers?

Also, as I posted before, he would also need to know precisely which chip Jeff Ferrer tested to get the most accurate comparison result. But that is impossible, due to Dr. Ferrer's failure to notate which one it was.

IF Farrer failed to chronicle which chip came from what sample, the negligence would have no bearing on the results themselves, because the composition and elemental structure of the r/g chips from all four samples are identical.

As for the notion that Millette needs to know which sample or samples Farrer's chips were from in order to pick the right chips for his own DSC test, it's nothing short of laughable. He's already confirmed the commonality of the physical composition of the relevant r/g chips in all 8 samples, so he knows exactly which ones to test.

p.s., just as a side note, I would like to thank you for your calm, rational discussion on this subject. It has been a very refreshing change from the usual "shill", "agent" and "someone farted" exchanges that are prevalent in this sub-forum. You have my respect.

Hey, as far as I'm concerned, it's all about the argument.

I do appreciate the sentiment, though.

Last edited:
Setting aside the straw man, Millette's team could've circumvented some of the early criticism aimed at its own study, had they sufficiently heated some r/g chips from each of their own 4 samples. Why they apparently chose not to do so ...is a scientific mystery in itself. And that's a point that can't be overstated.

Kinda makes you wonder as to the possibility of any unreported anomalies...

speaking of Minetta,one of the smoking guns in the case,people like agent rat will say something like Cheneys orders were to not go and get something to eat until everybody is together or something like that.:D No way could they have been stand down orders to not shoot down the alleged aircraft .:D

Setting aside the straw man, 's team could've circumvented some of the early criticism aimed at its own study, had they sufficiently heated some r/g chips from each of their own 4 samples. Why they apparently chose not to do so ...is a scientific mystery in itself. And that's a point that can't be overstated.

speaking of Minetta,one of the smoking guns in the case,people like agent rat will say something like Cheneys orders were to not go and get something to eat until everybody is together or something like that.:D No way could they have been stand down orders to not shoot down the alleged aircraft .:D
hey hand job ,thats Millette not Minetta....
nothing like bringing a spork to a gun fight!:321:

Setting aside the straw man, 's team could've circumvented some of the early criticism aimed at its own study, had they sufficiently heated some r/g chips from each of their own 4 samples. Why they apparently chose not to do so ...is a scientific mystery in itself. And that's a point that can't be overstated.

ooh, ooh, ooh, can I do it this time?

Someone farted in here.

:lol:

ooh, ooh, ooh, can I do it this time?

Someone farted in here.

:lol:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: standing ovation!

and boring and inane...
I've always said that about your clips!

The below article describes how and why a forum owner would pay posters. But that is just the tip of the iceberg with regard to paid forum posting. With the removal of the restrictions on money being used in politics the flood gates have opened and political and corporate interests are flooding forums by hiring posters, both domestic and overseas, to push viewpoints. This tactic worked so well for the right in the eighties and nineties on "talk radio", and they are now well entrenched on internet discussion groups.

About Paid Forum Posters | eHow.com

if not agents then you are some incredibly hurtin individuals that choose to spend their life posting goofy little pictures in the eots zone...

That can be changed, you know.

Mani lost his sandbox, and the rep zone is no longer Echo's.

Three sounds like a really good number to me.

if not agents then you are some incredibly hurtin individuals that choose to spend their life posting goofy little pictures in the eots zone...

That can be changed, you know.

Mani lost his sandbox, and the rep zone is no longer Echo's.

Three sounds like a really good number to me.

I would fire most you..you need to do more than post goofy pictures and one liners agent...at least you try to spread some disnfo sometimes..but i still would expect you to up your game if you want to get paid

The funniest shit (of all the funny absurd shit you and your fellow idiot twoofers post) is the use of the term "agents."

It suggests that there are morons (like you) who actually believe that disagreement with your insane bullshit can only be "explained" by resort to the notion that we must all be "in-on" the alleged conspiracy.

:cuckoo:

:lmao:

You will never even begin to grasp why you are recognized as the delusional imbecile you clearly are.

The funniest shit (of all the funny absurd shit you and your fellow idiot twoofers post) is the use of the term "agents."

It suggests that there are morons (like you) who actually believe that disagreement with your insane bullshit can only be "explained" by resort to the notion that we must all be "in-on" the alleged conspiracy.

:cuckoo:

You will never even begin to grasp why you are recognized as the delusional imbecile you clearly are.

you are not a paid poster ,you are just a low-life pervert...but daws and rat are most definitely paid to post and therefore acting as agents

Forum List

Back