The Red/Grey Chips Weren't Thermite After All

if not agents then you are some incredibly hurtin individuals that choose to spend their life posting goofy little pictures in the eots zone...

That can be changed, you know.

Mani lost his sandbox, and the rep zone is no longer Echo's.

Three sounds like a really good number to me.

I would fire most you..you need to do more than post goofy pictures and one liners agent...at least you try to spread some disnfo sometimes..but i still would expect you to up your game if you want to get paid

OK, put up or shut up.

Who exactly is paying people to mock you conspiritards? Name the organization or agency. And if your going to claim it is the government, tell us where the funding is coming from.

And we all know that you nutjobs aren't being paid. Pope Dickey G and Cardinal Jones suck up the money, they don't spread it around.

That can be changed, you know.

Mani lost his sandbox, and the rep zone is no longer Echo's.

Three sounds like a really good number to me.

I would fire most you..you need to do more than post goofy pictures and one liners agent...at least you try to spread some disnfo sometimes..but i still would expect you to up your game if you want to get paid

OK, put up or shut up.

Who exactly is paying people to mock you conspiritards? Name the organization or agency. And if your going to claim it is the government, tell us where the funding is coming from.

And we all know that you nutjobs aren't being paid. Pope Dickey G and Cardinal Jones suck up the money, they don't spread it around.

don't you have a bottle drive to get going or something to try and raise 3OOO $ for the debwunktard foundation ??...stop wasting your time here

OK, put up or shut up.

don't you have a bottle drive to get going or something to try and raise 3OOO $ for the debwunktard foundation ??...stop wasting your time here

Answer my question Gage-dupe.

and boring and inane...
I've always said that about your clips!

The below article describes how and why a forum owner would pay posters. But that is just the tip of the iceberg with regard to paid forum posting. With the removal of the restrictions on money being used in politics the flood gates have opened and political and corporate interests are flooding forums by hiring posters, both domestic and overseas, to push viewpoints. This tactic worked so well for the right in the eighties and nineties on "talk radio", and they are now well entrenched on internet discussion groups.

About Paid Forum Posters | eHow.com
AND WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT YOU ALLEGATIONS OF PAID SCHILLS ON THIS SITE .....i'LL WAIT

The below article describes how and why a forum owner would pay posters. But that is just the tip of the iceberg with regard to paid forum posting. With the removal of the restrictions on money being used in politics the flood gates have opened and political and corporate interests are flooding forums by hiring posters, both domestic and overseas, to push viewpoints. This tactic worked so well for the right in the eighties and nineties on "talk radio", and they are now well entrenched on internet discussion groups.

AND WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT YOU ALLEGATIONS OF PAID SCHILLS ON THIS SITE .....i'LL WAIT

good you wait...I will get back to you one day in the meantime..try to get out more

good you wait...I will get back to you one day in the meantime..try to get out more
so the answer is none...:eusa_liar:

and boring and inane...

He already knows that so its kinda pointless to tell the agent that.

Forum List

Back