bill ayers forged the documents... usurped !!

do you have doubts about obama's past ??

• yes

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • no

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i knew it. now it's a federal (post office) case.

anyway obama's birth certificate isn't a dead issue after all.

think you can say where obama was born ?? kenya ?

Go birthers, go. Make Romney talk about it, make him pander to you, make him.

There does seems to be some reasonable doubt about the origins of Obama... He's the most well-protected person on earth. Just try to find info about him? How come nobody says they went to school with him? No past girlfriends? The birth certificate he provided on line has been photoshopped over 50 times. No college transcripts. He's a big secret to the public. There's a reason for this. I hope the truth will come out. My vote goes to him not being a natural born US citizen at all.

I believe he's referring to Sheriff Joe's press conference. He just held a press conference stating Obama's long form is a forgery among other things.

i knew it. now it's a federal (post office) case.

anyway obama's birth certificate isn't a dead issue after all.

think you can say where obama was born ?? kenya ?

You forgot two options in your poll...

Do you think Birthers are morons?

Do you think the OP is an idiot?

Just sayin'... :eusa_whistle:

There does seems to be some reasonable doubt about the origins of Obama... He's the most well-protected person on earth. Just try to find info about him? How come nobody says they went to school with him? No past girlfriends? The birth certificate he provided on line has been photoshopped over 50 times. No college transcripts. He's a big secret to the public. There's a reason for this. I hope the truth will come out. My vote goes to him not being a natural born US citizen at all.
Come on now, BigotBart says he has video of him in school. You CON$ need to get your lies coordinated! :lol:

Come on now, BigotBart says he has video of him in school. You CON$ need to get your lies coordinated! :lol:

those are the cocaine videos, should be out soon.

Last edited:

Will that be before or after the forger is exposed by Corsi???? :rofl::lmao:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/humor...as-been-located-and-fixing-to-be-exposed.html

The idiot is STOPPING AT NOTHING trying to cover up HIS PAST,why wouldnt people have doubts??

there are no cocaine videos... maybe baby bush has some.

seriously... he's president. you need to come to grips or when he's re-elected, your head's going to explode.

there are no cocaine videos... maybe baby bush has some.

seriously... he's president. you need to come to grips or when he's re-elected, your head's going to explode.

we'll see jillian, it's mind numbing for sure. if congress investigates, the vault is opened, that should make a believer out of me. we don't need coke vids, he's already told that truth.

the public pressure is building, alinsky had no provision for a sheriff joe.

i've been right about one thing from the start, the issue is not dead. the left is fighting even harder to sweep said story under the rug, i still want to know why...

let me put it another way. when was the last time someone like you weighed in on another conspiracy?

plus i've been called stupid crazy racist and most recently a **** by obama supporting liberals, who at the same time tout free speech and more civil discourse. just for digging into the president's iffy past.

why is that, if the has never been anything wrong ?? i still have my gut feelings. just curious why do you think just the one week's worth of records for air flights during the week of obama's birth are missing. why does our "president" have the only draft registration with half a date stamp ? should that be a red flag of interest ?

and most of all for me, from the beginning, has been the behavior of the american mass media, very strange indeed. for some reason, i just don't trust them.

i do believe that bill ayers is involved in forging documents for the obamas. i believe that thefogbow is criminally involved in this endeavor, that they will someday be investigated by the justice department... (not obama's)

bill oreilly for example said "obama's father lived in connecticut for several years". then he said "i've looked into the president's birth certificate"... most recently he said "i'm too busy to look into the birth certificate"... and of course the antics of msnbc and cnn...

to me the final chapter will be if any reporters or journalists come forward to say they were pressured by obama not to talk about it, that would be a red flag...

what i do is unpopular, and perhaps even dangerous from time to time, but i think it's important.

and as you know jillian, as a high flying legal eagle, the "condition" that former senator obama is already "president" is irrelevant to all of it.

if there is a cover up about the president being born in kenya we'll find out someday. the fact that everyone in kenya thinks he was born there is another red flag in my mind... these things can take awhile to catch up... it's a tremendous birther story and will always be part of obama's "presidency"...

if it turns out that i'm stupid or crazy.. so be it, but i don't think so... and i know in my heart i have never been, nor will i ever be a racist... stay tuned..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back