Study claims ‘highly engineered explosive’ found in WTC rubble

The disgrace is idiots like you INSISTING the Government was behind it. All with out anything other then, "well we think so".

oh there is a lot more than just because I think so...dont pretend

so these men are idiots....

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

You disgrace those men as well. Go ahead tell us how many are on the list THEN tell us how many actually believe the Government did it. I am beyond tired of your lies and misleading bullshit. Just for you DUMB FUCK.... just because some one wants a new investigation does NOT mean they think the Government did it. Read your own damn links.

I wish the people you lie about would sue your ass for it.

If you actually had any real evidence we would not be listening to you on a fringe forum of this board. We would be seeing it in the news as court cases were filed and proceeded through the system.

the media is controlled and you are delusional if you believe the majority of men and woman
on the patriot site simply call for a new investigation..that is not true...and the small amount of evidence released so far has all been through court cases...the reasons there is no law suites is because the last thing they would ever want is a court case ..testimony under oath...witnesses testomny...evidence disclosure...so go fuck yourself asshole ..you and glen beck

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05_kasBlnLY]YouTube - First Time I Heard 9/11 Family Member Bob McIlvaine Speak[/ame]

STUPID MOTHERFUCKER

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suc1ZpU2f2I]YouTube - Glenn Beck: "I hate 9/11 victims families for asking questions"[/ame]

Last edited:

You disgrace those men as well. Go ahead tell us how many are on the list THEN tell us how many actually believe the Government did it. I am beyond tired of your lies and misleading bullshit. Just for you DUMB FUCK.... just because some one wants a new investigation does NOT mean they think the Government did it. Read your own damn links.

If you actually had any real evidence we would not be listening to you on a fringe forum of this board. We would be seeing it in the news as court cases were filed and proceeded through the system.

the media is controlled and you are delusional if you believe the majority of men and woman
on the patriot site simply call for a new investigation..that is not true...and the small amount of evidence released so far has all been through court cases...the reasons there is no law suites is because the last thing they would ever want is a court case ..testimony under oath...witnesses testomny...evidence disclosure...so go fuck yourself asshole ..you and glen beck

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05_kasBlnLY]YouTube - First Time I Heard 9/11 Family Member Bob McIlvaine Speak[/ame]

STUPID MOTHERFUCKER

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suc1ZpU2f2I]YouTube - Glenn Beck: "I hate 9/11 victims families for asking questions"[/ame]

You are a delusional Paranoid. I HAVE checked your posts and links before and when one actually does so they discover your claims are simply hot air.

The disgrace is idiots like you INSISTING the Government was behind it. All with out anything other then, "well we think so".

it would be a waste of time to even attempt to sue him
first off, i doubt he has much tangable assets to be worth it, and second, since he has zero credibility and no one normal believes his bullshit, it would be next to impossible to prove damage

Then you didnt check them

seriously it is bold and right in front of his face and he still makes the same stupid claims like if he says it enough it will be true it will be true

Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.

Member, Military Intelligence Hall of Fame.

Video 7/11/06: "One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?" http://www.und

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Lt. Col. Latas, Major Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.

Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.
Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous

Major Douglas Rokke, PhD

Major Douglas Rokke, PhD, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Director U.S. Army Depleted Uranium Project. 30-year Army career.

Article 8/19/05: Regarding the impact at the Pentagon on 9/11/2001 "When you look at the whole thing, especially the crash site void of airplane parts, the size of the hole left in the building and the fact the projectile's impact penetrated numerous concrete walls, it looks like the work of a missile. And when you look at the damage, it was obviously a missile." Jeff Rense Program

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see General Stubblebine, Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Lt. Col. Latas, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Forum List

Back