CDZ The "really" woke

Woke, just a word twisted to mean what ever you want. is to be awake a bad thing? Reality say's no one has all the right answers, We don't seem to try very hard to reach for answers, we are mired in Blame.
Uh, no.

Woke is not about being awake. It is the very antithesis, in fact, since it demands lock step conformity, is viciously opposed to questioning, and punishes anybody with an independant mind.

You might as well refer to the proles in 1984 as being the ones who are actually awake instead of Winston Smith.

When I say fascist, I am referring to the very most central quality to fascism, namely, the demand for utter conformity of thought. If you reference the fascist symbol ( the fasces), the sticks bound together are representative of a people bound together by an unwavering and unquestioned shared belief system and the blade represents the power such unquestioned belief weilds.

Fascism has always been on the right. If you're looking at the right-left paradigm, fascism as about as far as you can go to the right.
Now throw in the fact that none of these groups are the actual government and are aligned mostly on the left, I can't see where they can be considered fascist. From what I gather, like me, they're against these huge tech companies, Rx companies and the wars (IIRC).
But I may be wrong about that, because the only attention they get from me, are posts on forums like this.
When I say racist, I am referring to th efact that woke is based entirely upon identity, with some identities automatically assigned negative qualities. It is unquestioningly racist against white people, who are forced to cower before it and grovel in abject shame over the color of their skin.

I agree 100%. And couldn't have said it better myself.

I do not want to use the word woke. I'm still searching for something more suitable. But really woke will have to do for the time being.

I think I understand what todays "woke" means. And I have to say, I agree with a little more than just some of it. BUt I get a little fuzzy around the cancelling part of it, when someone doesn't abide by certain parts of it. Like if I don't like black thugs, because they're thugs (and not because of their race), I'm still considered a racist. Or if I'm not attracted to a transwoman because he/she was born a male, I'm transphobic. When the reality of it is, I don't want to get involved with someone because of the probably mental issues that go along. Or anything else other than the simple man & woman things that I'm used to.

Being really woke, IMO means those that see the BS built into the woke culture, cancel culture, Trump worshipping, party affiliations, proud boys, BLM and all the other divisional groups that are out there that is fed to many people through the MSM and social media. It doesn't matter to me that someone is woke. What matters if they don't have the ability to actually wake up. Something put them in that state of mind. And something can take them out.
Some may never "wake up." There are people who are delusional enough to think Trump was sent by god. On the flip side, there are those who think it's ok for a transwoman to expose his male genitals to little girls in women's dressing rooms, just because it's the law in CA. And actually go so far as to blame the mom.

Being "woke" means you have to close your eyes to certain things. Being brainwashed means you don't even know you are. Like a pro life Trump supporter who still supports Trump after he funding planned parenthood. Or the ones who are pro choice, but refuse to honor Trump, even in the slightest way, for funding planned parenthood.

What keeps these people locked into such a mental state? What keeps them owned? What keeps them in a perpetual state of argument. Not only with each other. But with themselves?
The person who supports legalizing heroin and fentanyl, will it take a druggy robbing and killing one of their close family members or friends, just for the money to buy their next fix?
The person who supports transwomen, will it take their daughters being exposed to the shemales genitals, to finally realize that transwomen are just feminine men, but men just the same.
Or how about Trump supporters. What will it take for them to realize that he's no conservative. Not a real one.
The evidence is out there. But what does it take for people to really wake up?
Simple. An honest informative corporate media.

I think you'd have been correct 10 years ago.

However, I think these are more and more observably become central tenants of the Democratic Party. You see Democrats refusing to say "pregnant women", and instead use the term "birthing people". The "squad" of young Democrats is allowed to spew anti-semetic rhetoric without any questioning from their party.

the big monster is Identity politics, which is an arm of Marxist principles, which believe that you as an individual aren't an individual, but part of a group that is engaged in a power struggle. Life is just power struggles, and people different than you (and lower on the victim totem pole) are enemies to you, and by their very existence are acting against you. Thus, you have to be an "ally" in the radicalism or else you're a foe.

Identity politics was mainstreamed by Barack Obama's 2012 election... when he stopped trying to appeal to Americans and instead focused on appealing to all minority groups, joined them together, and pitted them against the US. And, if you disagreed with what Obama said, you were a racist. Obama started all of this, and it's quite observable.

Then Trump came along and slammed this new form of bullying, racism, etc. which is Identity politics. He didn't do so elegantly, and the Identity politic crowd was absolutely horrified.. moreso than actual horrific events in the world, like Chinese human rights violations, murderous Feudal Lords in Africa, etc. They have begun to view Conservatives as more dangerous than murderous regimes. Democrats said January 6th was on par with 9-11, the Civil War, Pearl Harbor, etc. This gaslighting is dangerous, because when you convince your followers that Conservatives are Nazis, then the followers feel than can treat them like Nazis.

The violence is entirely predictable, yet, the Democrats continue this aggressive, violence-enducing rhetoric, all while accusing Trump of doing it. This "blame the person you're doing something to with doing what you're doing" is another Marxist staple.

2 things:

1. I've seen the nazi flag waved by both sides. One side waving it in support of it. And the other side waving it as if to say "This is who is running our government." Like the big on in Farmington NM.
I'm not up to speed on who's actually supporting NAZI-ism. As far as I know, it's mostly far right, skin head type white racist.

2. I remember Obama touching on this. But never actually siding with the thugs who were causing all the rioting. I remember the blacks getting all excited, but then getting let down by Obama's lack of support for the thugs in those communities. Maybe he realized that the population of decent blacks getting abused by the police wasn't what he was actually told.

Simple. An honest informative corporate media.

I'm not holding my breath for that to happen. Especially not one that'll be able to stay in business very long. I'm starting to think that people don't want to hear the truth.
I lost a lot of social media friends when Trump got the nomination, because I just couldn't bring myself to jump on board the Trump train. Like I said, I was done supporting parties or politicians.
They always come back to bite me on the ass.

2 things:

1. I've seen the nazi flag waved by both sides. One side waving it in support of it. And the other side waving it as if to say "This is who is running our government." Like the big on in Farmington NM.
I'm not up to speed on who's actually supporting NAZI-ism. As far as I know, it's mostly far right, skin head type white racist.
Well, Nazism is a small niche of a few people. However, the media and Democrats would have you believe there are millions around every corner.. and they all voted for Trump, so that means all Trump voters are Nazis.

That's the type of flawed logic that is constantly used in attacks by Democrats. It's laughable, but yet sadly effective when delivered non-stop by the media to the public.

2. I remember Obama touching on this. But never actually siding with the thugs who were causing all the rioting. I remember the blacks getting all excited, but then getting let down by Obama's lack of support for the thugs in those communities. Maybe he realized that the population of decent blacks getting abused by the police wasn't what he was actually told.
Obama did what many Democrats did with the George Floyd riots. They vaguely denounced violence without identifying who was doing it. But, when it was January 6th, they absolutely condemned specific people and movements.

Whenever leftists do violence, Democrats don't name them. Hell, Joe Biden is quoted saying ANTIFA isn't even real, it's an idea. Yet, he'll also say white supremacy is rampant everywhere, despite I've not seen anyone out advocating for the supremacy of white people.

Just look at the difference in how the BLM riots and January 6th was treated:
BLM Riots
- Mostly peaceful
- Not connected to Democrats rhetoric
- Just a few bad apples
- 30 people dead, billions in damage, blocks burned to the ground, hundreds of officers hospitalized, innocent civilians businesses and livelihoods permanently gone.

January 6th
- horrifically violent through and through
- Connected directly to Trump rhetoric
- Everyone at the rally is complicit, as are all Trump voters
- 1 criminal died, business resumed on the floor 3 hours later.

The media and Democrats covered for the BLM violence that caused massive damage while focusing on one incident by a few hundred people that caused almost no damage.

Last edited:
I'm not holding my breath for that to happen. Especially not one that'll be able to stay in business very long. I'm starting to think that people don't want to hear the truth.
I lost a lot of social media friends when Trump got the nomination, because I just couldn't bring myself to jump on board the Trump train. Like I said, I was done supporting parties or politicians.
They always come back to bite me on the ass.
You asked a question in the OP. I answered it. I agree the corporate media will never be truthful and informative. After all, it’s owned by the same people who control our government.

The two parties are very much alike. Just as Joe and Don are very much alike. Problem is the corporate media makes sure the American people don’t know this. They want us divided so they can continue enriching and empowering themselves.

You asked a question in the OP. I answered it. I agree the corporate media will never be truthful and informative. After all, it’s owned by the same people who control our government.

The two parties are very much alike. Just as Joe and Don are very much alike. Problem is the corporate media makes sure the American people don’t know this. They want us divided so they can continue enriching and empowering themselves.
Not sure I could say the two presidents are very much alike, But agree with you on everything else

Not sure I could say the two presidents are very much alike, But agree with you on everything else
Their personalities and approach to the job are different, but on the big issues of the day they are very much alike. On war, taxes, healthcare, spending, protecting the ultra wealthy, doing little for the poor, imperialism, limiting American’s rights, appeasing the deep state…i.e. keeping the CIA and the other intelligence agencies happy, they have much in common.

Of course this is true of all presidents since LBJ.

I don't know for sure. But I just can't see our elected officials making most of these laws and mandates.
Take Bernie Sanders for example. He's constantly railed against the big banks. But when he had the opportunity to audit the Federal Reserve, he crawfished.
So I'm suspicious of their being people with enough money to get what they want, when they want it. And by who ever they want to deliver it.
Why would people that get million $$$ bonuses take orders from people who make $300,000 in salary?

Dang man. I feel like I'm talking to myself. Good post.

The both do as they're told. Same shit. Different shovel.

Trump just pretended to give orders. But looking back now. He really didn't do much for most of us. Sure, we got a tax cut. But if he really wanted to give us a tax cut (along with the republican majority he had) we would've gotten the tax cut and the deductions would've stayed the same.
In my business, and my personal taxes, I lost so many deductions that I ended up paying more. Just out of curiosity, I ask the tax lady to lower my income a few thousand $$$$, just to see the number. And the amount owed went up higher.

"Woke" is a euphemistic term used by the Left to incite hate violence and agitate Black voter turn out for the Democrat Party.
"Woke" is supposed to mean that minority Democrat Voters have realized that white people are their evil oppressors.
But, the truth is that most people's problems are not caused by other people, they cause their own problems.
Our system works for the people who use it properly.
The Police are not hunting down Black men to kill, that is racist demagoguery.
The Democratic Party's hate, racism, greed, corruption and dystopian culture destroys the middle class.
The Democrats are making their cities and states unlivable for mainstream middle class people aka GOP voters.
Employers and People are leaving the Blue states.
The real key to a successful country is a strong prosperous middle class.
Woke is a Joke.

Well lets go back to PC, same deal different word, The labels are killing us, feeding off of propaganda put out to turn us against each other for political gain. And the sad thing is its working.

I do not want to use the word woke. I'm still searching for something more suitable. But really woke will have to do for the time being.

I think I understand what todays "woke" means. And I have to say, I agree with a little more than just some of it. BUt I get a little fuzzy around the cancelling part of it, when someone doesn't abide by certain parts of it. Like if I don't like black thugs, because they're thugs (and not because of their race), I'm still considered a racist.

Oh, that's easy my friend, so let me offer some help on just one of your points that is causing confusion.

The reason why it's fuzzy is because you take people seriously when you shouldn't be. It's perfectly legitimate to dislike black thugs, but it's not legitimate to frame all black people as thugs. Isn't that simple? Have you abided by that logic? If so then you won't be getting in trouble with people who understand that.
Just learn to reject those who paint all blacks with the same brush!

And now, if your intent was honest, there should be no more fuzziness on at least that issue!

I think I can deal likewise with any of your other issues too.

I'm putting the Trump supporters into the same column as the "woke" crowd. And it's not so much about Trump, is the people who support him. And the people who oppose him. Trumps almost a neutral party in all this.
We are at a crossroads right now in this country. I never thought I would see our government take an active role in dividing our country, arming terrorists and putting priority on foreign nationals over American citizens. But that is where we are. The "Woke" faction has bought into the Racial and economic divisiveness pushed by Democrats. You can sneer at Trump supporters for supporting the only man who puts America's interests and American citizens first if you want. I guess you fancy yourself some sort of intellectual moderate. Well this is no time for fence sitting, your country is being taken from you.

America has lots of thugs, both black and white, but not all whites are thugs and not all blacks are thugs.

The conversation initiated here can serve Americans to come to terms with the 'RACE' problem that has been developed in America over many years. It could be that there are just too many black thugs, as a result of blacks being held down and held back.

We are at a crossroads right now in this country. I never thought I would see our government take an active role in dividing our country, arming terrorists and putting priority on foreign nationals over American citizens. But that is where we are. The "Woke" faction has bought into the Racial and economic divisiveness pushed by Democrats. You can sneer at Trump supporters for supporting the only man who puts America's interests and American citizens first if you want. I guess you fancy yourself some sort of intellectual moderate. Well this is no time for fence sitting, your country is being taken from you.
Intellectual moderates don't frame all black people as thugs. You're not interested in answers or solultions, you're only interested in causing more trouble.

Forum List

Back