Don Lemon fired again for his "woke" BS

I have a difficult time believing Musk would give this deranged clown the time of day.

That is, unless Musk had a motive, knowing Lemon couldn't help himself to further expose what woke really is.

Lemon on X is like Hitler on Washington post.

Cancel Culture used to be primarily the pervue of the Left, but now it has spread to the other end, as well.

Amazing how similar the two ends of the spectrum can be in their behaviors.
So you believe that as his employee, to Musk, Lemon was untouchable no matter what he said to his boss?

Nope! But it sure is interesting watching you folks acting just like those you despise.
Or interesting to hear mac1958 talking out of both sides of his mouth

I.E. bashing Musk at the same time that he denies that he’s bashing Musk

Nope! But it sure is interesting watching you folks acting just like those you despise.

I watched the Left do it with PC, and now the Right is acting the same way. Peas in a pod.
You’re engaging in a dishonest or uneducated approach. Cancel culture is the removal of various products that are deemed to be racist. It also is part of a hypocritical approach to history for example, the removal of only white statues of history, but not black statues of Black people who engaged in similar actions as white counterparts.

There is no comparing cancel culture on the left to whatever you think the right has. For example, there are no conservative companies that have a quota to hire a certain number of white people. Otoh There’s tons of universities, companies, and sports organizations that have quotes for hiring minorities.

Somebody being fired for their job for conduct that a boss deems detrimental happens all the time. Lemon wasn’t fired because he was black.

Why should I be surprised you’re the same guy who thinks the American economy is incredible when half the country doesn’t have $1000 to their name for an emergency …and most of the middle class can’t afford a home in this country.

Cancel culture is the removal of various products that are deemed to be racist.
Cancel Culture is not the "removal of various products that are deemed to be racist". You're either ignorant or lying.

Cancel Culture is the intimidation and/or punishment of PEOPLE who say the wrong things, as deemed by social authoritarians on both ends of the political spectrum.

Just like this.

Whats "woke" OP?

Also, we'll all be able to see the whole interview soon enough to access for ourselves what got Musk's panties in a bunch.

However, please enlighten us as to what was "woke" about the interview.

Looking forward to your response.

Or interesting to hear mac1958 talking out of both sides of his mouth

I.E. bashing Musk at the same time that he denies that he’s bashing Musk
He clearly doesn't understand the synergy of warfare...

I watched the Left do it with PC, and now the Right is acting the same way. Peas in a pod.
Lemon has created nothing in his life. He checked the boxes for employment in a field that influences people and living a great life from it. Musk is a creator. A visionary. And much employment from him. For the peasants we need people like this. We do not like what goes with it though. We have to many innovators today who want to tell others how to live. Unlike from other eras who helped to give us better lives no matter how they were as persons. Musk seems to not be one of them. Lemon on the other had is a member of the death and destruction wing. And it is endless in this era. A talker. When we need walkers.

I thought Musk was all about free speech? Isn’t that why he bought Twitter in the first place?

Like all hypocrites, Musk is for free speech so long as he agrees with what you have to say and so long as you bend the knee to his eminence.

Cancel Culture used to be primarily the pervue of the Left, but now it has spread to the other end, as well.

Amazing how similar the two ends of the spectrum can be in their behaviors.
And there you are, above it all eh? No…

Ol' Van said it best... :laughing0301:

But... but... but...

1710500206398.jpeg

Sour Lemonade at best... a displaced, disgraced Woke-a$$$ Token Dude reinforces his Loser image and gets $hitcanned again.

Something for a Slow News Day that doesn't mean a thing and which will be forgotten by day-after-tomorrow... MEH.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back