Don Lemon fired again for his "woke" BS

The topic of this thread is about Lemon & Musk.
He was fired for the absolutely insane asks that he wanted in his contract.
Right wing sissies and their cancel culture...
Wrong. Not canceled. It is right here. Just not paid to do it. Free to post, like anyone else.

In fact, Elon was quite generous to give of his time.

Elon Musk on Racism, Bailing Out Trump, Hate Speech, and More - The Don Lemon Show (Full Interview)​

I'll be giving my point by point synopsis however, this review of the interview nails it.

Bottom line, Elon got REKT!

Maybe Lemon can partner with Keith Olbermann, another vanquished Leftist douche. :abgg2q.jpg:
What I don't understand is why people can't simply just be who they are. No one is stopping Don Lemon from being Don Lemon.
What is this insistent urge spread the disease against the will of those around you?

I'll be giving my point by point synopsis however, this review of the interview nails it.

Bottom line, Elon got REKT!

The “Free-Speech Twitter” PSYOP

elon-musk-close-up.png

". . . . The funny thing is, it usually isn’t the person who conned them that they want to lash out at. Doing that would only make them feel more ashamed. No, typically, who people want to lash out at, when they finally realize that they’ve been bamboozled, are the people who didn’t get bamboozled along with them, and who tried to warn them that they were being bamboozled.

This phenomenon is occurring right now. I know this, because a certain sector of my readers are angrily unsubscribing from my Substack, and unfollowing me on Twitter, and so on. This happens more or less every time that people start to realize I was right about some PSYOP or con that I warned them about … Russiagate, Covid, and now “free-speech Twitter,” or “X,” or whatever we’re calling it today.

Yes, that’s right, the jig is up. The bloom is off the rose. The cat is out of the bag. The party is over. The thrill is gone. Folks are finally starting to realize that “free-speech Twitter” was an elaborate con (or a PSYOP, depending on how paranoid you are), and they’re none too happy about this realization.

So, they’re taking it out on blasphemers like me who tried to warn them about The Emperor Elonicus, and how the Twitter Files was a textbook limited hangout, and who pointed out how Musk shut it down as soon as it had served its purpose, and who referred to some of them as “Musk cultists,” and “suckers,” and who tweeted sarcastic Tweets like this … "
8jx09i.jpg

"But I’m not writing this column to whine about that. It’s part of human nature. I get it.

I’m writing this column because, maybe, now that folks are starting to face the fact that the whole “free-speech Twitter” thing was an elaborate con, or a trap, or a PSYOP, maybe, now, they can knock off the “Elon is our savior!” crap and try to pay attention to what is actually happening.

Here’s an example of what is actually happening …"

8jx0i5.jpg

"Here’s a link to that Tweet with a recording of the Spaces thing. It’s Linda Yaccarino, X CEO, explaining how the new censorship system works. And here’s my favorite Yaccarino quote:

“Since acquisition, we have built brand-safety and content-moderation tools that have never before existed at this company. And we’ve introduced a new policy to [address?] your specific point about hate speech, called “Freedom of speech, not reach.”

"What she’s talking about is the future of Internet censorship. Not the ham-fisted government-initiated censorship that people tend to think of when they think about censorship. Corporate censorship. “Free-market” censorship. What she’s talking about is the virtually imperceptible moment-by-moment manipulation of social-media content, search engine results, “reference” platforms like Wikipedia, everything most people see on the Internet. The corp-speak term is “visibility filtering.”

From now on, instead of being suspended or deplatformed — which is bad PR, and only draws more attention to the deplatformed party — dissident voices will be “deamplified.” We will be “free” to post whatever we like, but we will be talking to no one, in a digital void, which most people won’t even know exists. “Red/blue” culture-war mud-slinging content, and other such harmless entertainment that keeps the masses infuriated and at each other’s throats, will of course be allowed, and will be “amplified” and “monetized.” But any serious form of political dissent or deviation from official narratives will be labelled “hate speech,” “disinformation,” “malinformation,” or simply “unhealthy.” Corporations like X, Meta, Alphabet, and Tencent will decide what is “healthy.” They will do so with algorithms, but not only with algorithms. . . . "

etc.

Whats "woke" OP?

Also, we'll all be able to see the whole interview soon enough to access for ourselves what got Musk's panties in a bunch.

However, please enlighten us as to what was "woke" about the interview.

Looking forward to your response.
Woke encompasses the pussyfying in society that generally attracts the support of those that lean Left. For example - Trannies, safe spaces, nasty books, pro-nouns, me-too, naughty statues, taking the knee, BLM etc..

Woke encompasses the pussyfying in society that generally attracts the support of those that lean Left. For example - Trannies, safe spaces, nasty books, pro-nouns, me-too, naughty statues, taking the knee, BLM etc..
Where did you get that from?

Oxford English Dictionary.

Merriam Webster Dictionary.

Cambridge Dictionary.

Reality.

Common sense.

Einstein Quote.

And a bloke in a pub....

...so fact checked from 7 sources.
Woke: aware of and actively attentive to important societal facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)

Source: Definition of WOKE

So, wrong and/or lying as usual.

Woke: aware of and actively attentive to important societal facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)

Source: Definition of WOKE

So, wrong and/or lying as usual.
One day, you cretins will grasp English sarcasm, but I doubt it because you're too dumb.

Did you honestly believe that was a bona fide list? Seriously!

Forum List

Back