Don Lemon fired again for his "woke" BS

Don Strikes Back...

So the full interview is going to be available on Monday.

Quickly, all the Don-bashers of USMB.

Please list all the wrongs Don did.

I believe some of you were saying something about he did something to "his boss?"

Well in this "The View" clip he states that Elon wasn't his boss.

In fact, he states that the people of "X" wooed him, and even sweetened the deal financially.

Anyway, please list what you people believe to be the wrongs Don did, BEFORE Monday.

Thank you.

One major thing that's wrong with leftists is their masters constantly dictate story-time for shallow heads. You guys soak it all in, when there's nothing there to begin with. Take a guess what the output is?

Democracks.

Next thing you know you're writing turds full of distortions and distractions, and bolding random words free of rhyme and reason.

Last edited:
Don Strikes Back...

I believe some of you were saying something about he did something to "his boss?"

In fact, he states that the people of "X" wooed him, and even sweetened the deal financially.

Anyway, please list what you people believe to be the wrongs Don did, BEFORE Monday.

Thank you.

He also said that Elon was stifling free speech.
the full interview is going to be available on Monday.
On X. Interesting that.

Musk played Lemon hard, beginning to inevitable end.

Lemon must of thought it was gay day for blacks. Take that in your woke and smoke it.

The play is called “ The Mind Fluffer”
star-trek.gif

I have a difficult time believing Musk would give this deranged clown the time of day.

That is, unless Musk had a motive, knowing Lemon couldn't help himself to further expose what woke really is.

I will reserve judgement till I see first hand the interview on the 18th.

We shouldn't let anyone tell us what to think till was actually see it.

GIkDrMFbIAAR12y

Elon Musk abruptly cancels ‘Don Lemon Show’ on X hours after taping interview for debut episode​

Elon Musk abruptly cancels ‘Don Lemon Show’ on X hours after taping interview for debut episode​

New York Post

Don Lemon Unwittingly Reveals He HATES Free Speech!​

Mar 16, 2024
"After losing his CNN hosting gig, Don Lemon was supposed to enjoy a soft landing at X/Twitter, where he was given the opportunity to host a whoe new show. But that didn’t happen after a tense interview with Elon Musk during which Lemon applauded the X CEO for promoting free speech by adding Lemon’s show but criticized him for NOT censoring what Lemon termed “hate speech.”

Jimmy and Americans’ Comedian Kurt Metzger discuss why it’s a bad idea for tech industry billionaires to decide what speech should and should not be allowed."

Why are you letting these fascists have such control over public media???
Please tell us how something that Musk owns, is the public's? :dunno:

Is your house owned by all of us? Can I come over walk in, browse what is in your fridge, and sleep on your couch when ever I want?

:eusa_think:

Cancel Culture used to be primarily the pervue of the Left, but now it has spread to the other end, as well.

Amazing how similar the two ends of the spectrum can be in their behaviors.
No, what is simply amazing, is that you are completely too blind to see the difference here. . .

Don Strikes Back...

Thank you.

ironymeter.gif

Care to describe the irony here?
How?

The interview hasn't been released yet?

:dunno:

We have defenders of Musk, taking his side. . . and we have defenders of Lemon, taking his side. . .

. . . all we know, is that they both tend to have their cognitive biases, don't we?

The only thing that can be said? Is that Musk is still allowing this interaction to be published on his platform, though he isn't going to pay Lemon to do it.

IMO? I think that says a lot about Musk, doesn't it?

. . . if the situation were reversed? Lemon might just as well tell everyone Musk spews hate speech, and this can't be allowed to have the public see what he is saying.

:rolleyes:

How?

The interview hasn't been released yet?

:dunno:

We have defenders of Musk, taking his side. . . and we have defenders of Lemon, taking his side. . .

. . . all we know, is that they both tend to have their cognitive biases, don't we?

The only thing that can be said? Is that Musk is still allowing this interaction to be published on his platform, though he isn't going to pay Lemon to do it.

IMO? I think that says a lot about Musk, doesn't it?

. . . if the situation were reversed? Lemon might just as well tell everyone Musk spews hate speech, and this can't be allowed to have the public see what he is saying.

:rolleyes:
From what little I've seen, seems the only thing Lemon has communicated about Musk, editorially, is that he's not-so-much of a "free-speech absolutist" he's even implied that he's hypocritical on that.

I believe that's pretty much understood to be fact at this point. No?

From what little I've seen, seems the only thing Lemon has communicated about Musk, editorially, is that he's not-so-much of a "free-speech absolutist" he's even implied that he's hypocritical on that.

I believe that's pretty much understood to be fact at this point. No?
I dunno. From where I am sitting, your analysis appears to be incorrect.

All we know at this point, is he is allowing Don to have his say, he just won't pay for ideas they clearly disagree on.

Musk is a free speech absolutist, Lemon bleevs not everyone should have an equal platform to spread ideas. In Lemon's universe, folks like Trump, Alex Jones, etc., some folks should be classified as either hate speech, "misinformation, disinformation, or mal-information," and banned. .. but, at this point, I'm guessing. . . ???

. . I don't know how many times I need tell you, WAIT FOR THE INTERVIEW!

I dunno. From where I am sitting, your analysis appears to be incorrect.

All we know at this point, is he is allowing Don to have his say, he just won't pay for ideas they clearly disagree on.

Musk is a free speech absolutist, Lemon bleevs not everyone should have an equal platform to spread ideas. In Lemon's universe, folks like Trump, Alex Jones, etc., some folks should be classified as either hate speech, "misinformation, disinformation, or mal-information," and banned. .. but, at this point, I'm guessing. . . ???

. . I don't know how many times I need tell you, WAIT FOR THE INTERVIEW!
I believe there's a legal definition for "hate speech"

Are you suggesting that simply labelling something as "hate speech" is suppression?

Don Lemon's view of America is a danger to all of us.

He is a hissy spiteful human being, who has a particular hatred for woman.

Forum List

Back