The REAL roadmap to peace: IAF strikes Hamas target in southern Gaza Strip....

What has Israel won? Where are its borders?

Israel is one of the most advanced, successful, prosperous countries in the world.

Pallies are backward losers who can't even learn not to kill one another.

But it has no land.

The international community in the form of the League of Nations knew better...
Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country

No reputational points for you. :lol:

Israel is one of the most advanced, successful, prosperous countries in the world.

But it has no land.

Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country

Tis sad, but do you think my pwning his claim that Israel can't beat Arabs makes him worthy of my pwned belt?

Israel is created and we continue... Year 5770 - 6000 = ~230 at a maximum. Tomorrow at a minimum.

But it has no land.

For a minute there I thought you were going to say that the League of Nations recognized Israel.

Israel is a creation of the world's criminal class.

Israel was created 3200 years ago. No Arab country today existed as a sovereign state prior to World War I. They were all invented out of the ashes of the Ottoman Empire.

Yes but Jerusalem was not in the old Israel.

Whaaat??? Jerusalem, as a Jebusite city, wasn't conquered during the time of the Judges, but as soon as David united the Israelite tribes into a Kingdom, he captured Jerusalem and made it the capital. Solomon, his son, built the magnificent Temple there, where the priests served the L-rd. The Babylonians destroyed the Temple, but the Judeans rebuilt it only 70 years later. Herod the Great enlarged the Temple and beautified it. Jesus tried to initiate some reforms there. The Romans finally destroyed it in the year 70, and the date, Tisha B'av, is still a fast day. After Bar-Kochba's Great Revolt and Masada's last stand, the Romans finally exiled the Jews from Jerusalem and Judea. Seriously, Mr. Tinmore, I'm very dissappointed in you.

But it has no land.

For a minute there I thought you were going to say that the League of Nations recognized Israel.

You are incapable of thought, not even for a minute.

The League of Nations recognized a "Jewish National Home" in 1922 which eventuated in the modern state of Israel in 1948.

Now, you know.

Last edited:
Israel was created 3200 years ago. No Arab country today existed as a sovereign state prior to World War I. They were all invented out of the ashes of the Ottoman Empire.

Whaaat??? Jerusalem, as a Jebusite city, wasn't conquered during the time of the Judges, but as soon as David united the Israelite tribes into a Kingdom, he captured Jerusalem and made it the capital. Solomon, his son, built the magnificent Temple there, where the priests served the L-rd. The Babylonians destroyed the Temple, but the Judeans rebuilt it only 70 years later. Herod the Great enlarged the Temple and beautified it. Jesus tried to initiate some reforms there. The Romans finally destroyed it in the year 70, and the date, Tisha B'av, is still a fast day. After Bar-Kochba's Great Revolt and Masada's last stand, the Romans finally exiled the Jews from Jerusalem and Judea. Seriously, Mr. Tinmore, I'm very dissappointed in you.

In retribution for the Bar Kochba Revolt, Hadrian renamed Judah, the correct historical geographical name of the land, with the Latin "Syria Palaestina," named after the Philistines, ancient enemies of the Jews who originated from Crete, from which "Palestine" is derived, thus, inventing Palestine

Last edited:
Not that I expect anybody who is obsessed with this place to believe me or care but:

The solution to the Israeli-Palestinian disaster will not be found in history.

Neither does history give either side the higher moral ground.

Not that I expect anybody who is obsessed with this place to believe me or care but:

History gives the Jews, who have lived in Canaan for 4000 years, 2500 years before the Muhammadan intruder invaded, the moral highground.

Seriously, Mr. Tinmore, I'm very dissappointed in you.

Well, I sparked some actual debate with real information not just stone throwing and name calling that is too common on this board.

Congratulations to me!

Well, I sparked some actual debate with real information not just stone throwing and name calling that is too common on this board.

Congratulations to me!

The only spark is caused by rubbing your dick all day, uneducated one.

History gives the Jews, who have lived in Canaan for 4000 years, 2500 years before the Muhammadan intruder invaded, the moral highground.

When, exactly, was it that the Jews were the only people living in Palestine?

Congratulations to me!

The only spark is caused by rubbing your dick all day, uneducated one.

Did you learn that one at Princeton?:lol::lol:

When, exactly, was it that the Jews were the only people living in Palestine?

When, exactly, was it that Muslims invaded Canaan? That would be 636 CE

When, exactly, was it Jews lived in Canaan? That would be at least 1300 BCE.

That would be 2000 years that Jews lived in Canaan before the Muhammadan.

Er, wrong, uneducated one. No wonder you have zero reputational points.

Jerusalem was the capital of Israel 3000 yrs ago.

Your history lesson for the day.

Marc, what is the use to responding to this troll, he has a 3rd grade education, is a blind bigot and not one comment he makes has any rational behind it? I am going to continue to ignore him.

Marc, what is the use to responding to this troll, he has a 3rd grade education, is a blind bigot and not one comment he makes has any rational behind it? I am going to continue to ignore him.

Point taken, though, others are educated or educable.

He's also the most useful idiot for terrorists I've seen in a while.:lol::cuckoo:

Back to the long, yet necessary task of wiping these terrorists scum out once and for all. Good hunting I.D.F. My prayers are with yall always.

On Tuesday (Dec. 21), the IAF targeted a site of Hamas terrorist activity in the southern Gaza Strip. Adirect hit was identified.

The IAF struck the terror site in response to rocket fire directed at Israel's southern communities over the past week. on the morning of Tuesday (Dec. 21), a Qassam rocket landed near a kindergarten in Kibbutz Zikim. This rocket was approximately the fifteenth military-type-projectile that landed in Israel since Monday morning.

http://dover.idf.il/IDF/English/News/today/10/12/2104.htm
The REAL SWIFT roadmap to peace:

"Although access to New York banks remains essential for foreign exchange transactions because of the role of the dollar, interbank transfer instructions are conducted through the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT), which is based in Belgium. So, instead of New York — as in the period when sanctions were applied on South Africa– Belgium is now the pressure point.

"SWIFT links 8,740 financial institutions in 209 countries.

"Without access to SWIFT and its interbank payment network, countries are unable either to pay for imports or to receive payment for exports.

"In short, no payment — no trade."

Cripple Israeli Banks

It looks like the only people supporting Israel are a bunch of third grade name callers.

Cool, I can deal with that.

Forum List

Back