I hope Obama Tells Bibi to Stick It Up His Fucking ASS!!!

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by GHook93, Dec 21, 2010.

1. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,924
    Yep I just invited Jos, P F Tinmore, Freeman, Bluball, US Citizen and the rest of the Jew hating crowd to toss a Jew hating party! But I don't care. Bibi's request for Pollard's release is an huge insult, highly arrogant and will create enormous wave of antisemitism in America! Pollard is a traitor to this country! TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!Israel should have been ashamed of itself for having the ballz to spy on us in the first place! I hope Pollard rots in jail until he is old and gray! Toss the key away on this asshole!

And Bibi what gives you the right to request such a thing? Who the fuck are you?
    You want us to turn over a traitor! I SAY FUCK YOU!

This might be the straw that breaks the camels back, making me convert to Evangenical!

2. ForeverYoung436

ForeverYoung436 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,399
    Well GHook, no one can accuse you of dual loyalty now! What do you think about settlement-building?

3. Jos

Jos BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +733
    That would mean you are an American 1st er, a position I would :clap2:

4. CMike

CMike Zionist, proud to be

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,408
    You have been seduced by the dark side.

5. Jos

Jos BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +733
    Of course the "Dark side" has Lobster on the menu:eusa_whistle:

6. The Infidel

The Infidel EVIL CONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,173
    I have to say... I agree.

Lets just take Pollard out and shoot him, and tell Bibi "OK, come get him" :razz:

7. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,924
    If you are talking about settlement building on the West Bank then I think there its more than saying stop building! I don't think the West Bank needs to be Jew free. If there is no land swaps, then allow the Jews to remain, but as Palestinian citizens, paying Palestinian taxes and under Palestinian laws and rules. Just as the Arab "settlement" like towns along the green line, will be remain Israeli citizens subject to Israeli law.

You do realize then when the USSR fell and countries like Georgia, Ukraine etc became free, the Russian citizens living in those states where able to remain there as Georgian or Ukrainian citizens. If the large settlements are not exchanged for Arabs cities in the Arab triangle, then I see no reason to dismantle them. Rather the Jews should remain as Palestinian citizens.

Jerusalem is another matter, which I am not so sure off. I do think Israel should be open to exchanging it for peace.

I do think there needs to be a land bridge between Gaza and the Westbank that includes a railroad and highway.

I mean think about it. What if the Jews (some do, but most do) say Israel has to be 100% Arab free, what would you say? So why is it OK for the Palestinians to say that Palestine must be 100% Jew Free? It makes no sense.

In reality, the Palestinians should welcome this minority in their new country. They have built up robust cities, that will produce jobs, revenue in the form of taxes for the Palestinian Government. In fact, most people don't realize that the VAST majority of the Jewish settlement infrastructure is built by Palestinians! That's a fact!

8. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,924
    Not true, Pollard is a piece of fucking shit and Israel should still be apologizing to us for this act! I mean they used to execute people for treason for a good reason!

9. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,924
    LOL, well justified for the crime!

10. CMike

CMike Zionist, proud to be

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,408
    1) it is not treason. Israel isn't in a war with the US.

2) When the US caught soviet union spies the US deported them, not put them in prison

3) murders dont get this time in prison

4) the US spies on Israel too

5) there is no reason pollard should have gotten any time in prison much less over 2 decades

6)Obama is a scumbag

Come back from the dark side