Palestinian aggression continues, the events of December 24th

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, means responding to arguments by attacking a person's character, rather than to the content of their arguments

Just a little lesson for you Bill. I did not attack your character, I doubted the content of your argument by saying I didn't trust the source where you got it. Most of those sources would be the same as taking everything that is posted on infowars.com as gospel truth. Do you?
I know you didn't attack "my" character, you attacked the websites' character. Saying a claim is false because you don't like the website that made it, is not a valid argument.
:argue: :blahblah: :poke: :smartass:

So how did it hit him in the back if he was running towards it ? That is what the report said the second person was hit in the back as he ran away from the scene, yet your link showed an extremely large object that it claimed was a bullet travelling towards the send shot person. The first was already on the floor and no blood to be seen.

Now who is lying here the reporter who says the two men were shot and killed by a sniper, or the doctored footage you produced. Seems that you dont keep a clear head when reviewing your sources and just take them at face value
Nothing was doctored. The photo shows the bullet just before hitting him in the back as he's running away.

He was running from left to right, the object the size of a tennis ball is seen travelling from right to left. He must have had one twisted deformed body that had his head arms and legs all on backwards. Why not show the picture again so we can all see it ?

He was running from left to right, the object the size of a tennis ball is seen travelling from right to left. He must have had one twisted deformed body that had his head arms and legs all on backwards. Why not show the picture again so we can all see it ?
Why don't you show the picture you're talking about? We might be talking about two different pictures?

Why don't you show the picture you're talking about? We might be talking about two different pictures?

You posted the original so you must know were it came from

Forum List

Back