May 30th events, following the Palestinian escalation in Southern Israel

Because you are an idiot, and you prove it with every post.

Let those mortars fall near you or on you and let us see you cry about the cost of defending you.
Cost doesn't matter. Israel will just mooch more money from the US.
And Hamas and Islamic Jihad will smooch more money from UNWRA, Qatar, Iran, and all of its fans.

Hooray!!!!
Israel is the mooch capital of the world.

With what Israel has stolen and mooched, Haiti would be a prosperous country.

"haiti" ....

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

shut up you phony "WHITEY" ................

i'm assuming you must have a lot of haitians as your ...neighbors.

You sir are living proof that one need not necessarily have to be a Palestinian to have a Palestinian mentality. You see, Palestinians attack & kill one or more Israel's. Israel retaliates. And then you bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's. Golly gee, do you think maybe the Palestinians would be wise to stop attacking Israel & killing any Israelis?
You're not starting the clock in the right place. The Israelis won't stop attacking them.

The plain English is that there are not enough DEAD JEWS for the Jewish people to be threatened. So, I want to know how many DEAD JEWS its gonna take for you to believe that Arabs pose a threat? 27? 100? 2000? 6 million? What is the number?

Because this is the way the Jewish people, and Israel, see it:
  • The government of Gaza announces its goal is to march to Jerusalem and rip the hearts out of Jews
  • The government of Gaza is being supplied with weapons by Iran which has a COUNTDOWN CLOCK for the destruction of Israel
  • The government of Gaza is managing to smuggle in increasingly longer-range and more destructive weapons in spite of a very extensive blockade
  • The government of Gaza is inciting the people to violence, including bringing weapons to the protest (along with children), breaching the fence in large masses, smuggling weapons into Israel and committing terrorist attacks
  • The government of Gaza deliberately deprives its citizens of the most basic necessities of life in order to funnel resources toward killing Jews
  • The people of Gaza proudly claim that they want the Jews to burn and fly swastikas
  • The people of Gaza brandish knives, bombs, fire and guns while shouting their wish to kill Jews
  • The people of Gaza are actively choosing to die while trying to kill Jews, as a tenet of their religious faith

These are threats. Anyone who doesn't see these things as threats is in willful denial of reality.

And, btw, I am hardly denying that Israel killed Palestinians. Its patently obvious that she did. The question is whether it is justified as a reasonable response to a credible threat. You are claiming that there is no threat. I disagree. The threat is obvious. And I'm not buying for one second that those who approached the fence are "innocent protesters". The innocent ones who only mean to protest and cause no trouble or harm act reasonably. They stay away from the fence. They don't throw stones. They hold signs which say, "peace with Israel" instead of "death to Jews". They leave their children at home. They disperse when non-lethal forms of riot control are used. And you know what, they don't get shot.

And, I'm going to say this one more time. The lives that Israel is saving with its strategy of keeping people away from the fence are Arab lives. Because if 10,000 people suddenly rushed that fence, many with knives and other weapons, there is no way Israel is going to let them anywhere near her citizens and you can guarantee the Arab death toll will be much, much higher.
Again, that is not what I said. All you're doing is making up bullshit reasons to kill people. That's it. Israel is a bully. And Israel will be held accountable.

I posted what you said. It was copy paste. Visible on this thread. Don't be a weasel.
Okay, I went back and took another look at your post #120 and you are right, that is what I said. However, everything you've said since, is taking what I said out of context.

You guys make such a big goddamn deal out of these rockets; you talk as though they are ICBM's you must stop at all costs; when in reality, they are a nuisance to your daily life. The majority are either caught by Iron Dome or they fall harmlessly in the desert.

Now, when you compare them to your missile strikes, drone strikes, military operations, the blockade, the occupation, what happened these last 4 weeks, there is a tremendous disproportionate use of force.

They have a right to fire rockets; you do not have a right to occupy land that isn't yours, or blockade land that isn't yours. End the occupation and blockade, their right to fire rockets is gone. And if they do, at that point, the world would be on your side, not theirs.

I posted what you said. It was copy paste. Visible on this thread. Don't be a weasel.
Okay, I went back and took another look at your post #120 and you are right, that is what I said. However, everything you've said since, is taking what I said out of context.

You guys make such a big goddamn deal out of these rockets; you talk as though they are ICBM's you must stop at all costs; when in reality, they are a nuisance to your daily life. The majority are either caught by Iron Dome or they fall harmlessly in the desert.

Now, when you compare them to your missile strikes, drone strikes, military operations, the blockade, the occupation, what happened these last 4 weeks, there is a tremendous disproportionate use of force.

They have a right to fire rockets; you do not have a right to occupy land that isn't yours, or blockade land that isn't yours. End the occupation and blockade, their right to fire rockets is gone. And if they do, at that point, the world would be on your side, not theirs.

Wow. A post I agree with. Thank you.

I agree the rockets are insignificant in their effect. They are insignificant because Israel has got to great lengths and great expense to create Iron Dome and bomb shelters and other defensive strategies. They are a nuisance. And I entirely agree with you that response to them must be commensurate with the actual damage that they do.

But...

They absolutely do not have a right to fire rockets. You said yourself that lethal force can only be used when your life is in danger. It can not be used to solve land disputes. (And there IS NO land dispute between Israel and Gaza. None.)

The solution to the blockade is peaceful cooperation. The sooner people like you start supporting peace instead of resistance, the better for everyone.

Forum List

Back